Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:33 am

Inker shuddered. "Ugh. Could you all NOT reference the disgusting aspect of nature known as sexuality? Please and thank you." He then straightened up. "Alright, a week then? Very well, in a week, meet me in the Black Forest in Europe, if you can."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:39 am

She smirked, gesturing to her body, which was already clad in little more than her bandages. "I don't think Sylas would appreciate knowing the details of your kinks, love." Still, her eyes drifted to the kishin egg, and she seemed to almost instinctively place herself between him and the split being still recovering. Even as she did so, the maroon of her eyes flashed. "For what?" She asked, addressing Inker directly, clearly having not been informed of anything. "Trusting you as far as I can throw you is definitely not in my best interest."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:43 am

Sylas turned away from her, sure that she and Viator would be able to handle Inker until he left. He took to checking out his leg, kicking it some. The black box had created it perfectly. Viator kept behind Tsukiko, though his spirit was sending out sparks of electricity, his expression murderous.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:54 am

"Aww, thats adorable, you're lady friend thinks she's important. I was talking to Sylas and the remnant, sweetheart." Inker deadpanned. "As for what I need him for...a project. That could put Nebun down once and for all." He glanced at Viator. "SOMEone is in a grumpy mood. Wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Step on a tac? Realize your stock investments are worthless since the gold standard fell?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:02 am

Viator growled softly, the static growing more fierce. "I don't trust you. I don't trust you doing anything to him. I've got my eyes on you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:07 am

The bandages seemed to be whipping about her wrists, and though there was little personal offense taken, she still wasn't exactly keen on his attitude towards the situation. "You're already in the DWMA, Inker. It takes me less than a heartbeat to have the entire staff hot on your ass."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:11 am

There was a flash of movement, and then Sylas was right in front of Inker, an axe blade protruding from his left forearm pressed to Inker's throat. "Leave. Now." Outside of the sight of the other two, he dropped a piece of paper into Inker's grasp, the contents of the message essentially ensuring his commitment to be in the Black Forest in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:17 am

Inker chuckled. "You realize that, with the black blood and all, that axe is going to do squat, correct?" Gently pushing the axe away, he snatched the paper from the air. "As for you, sweet heart, are you sure you want to start a fight with a guy who specializes in collateral damage in a target rich environment? No? Thought not. Anyways, places to be, people to kill, bombs to set, yada yada." With that, he took a step to the shadows, before pausing. "Oh, ah, before I forget, you should probably keep an eye out on northern russia. I hear a certain schizophrenic angel is hiding out there, trying to lie low." With that, he took another step, and dissapeared into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:40 am

Tsukiko's glare did not let up, but her attention averted to Viator, looking at him as though he could somehow explain what had gone on.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:43 am

Sylas stumbled to his knees, panting with exertion. Clearly the time in the infirmary had caused a loss of muscle, and left him physically weak. Viator turned to Tsukiko, offering a sly grin and for the most part ignoring his other half, though he became more transparent as he fed parts of his strength to Sylas. "Well, that was most certainly...eventful. Glad you showed up when you did, love."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:52 am

"You just want the school girl outfit," She teased, walking over to offer bodily support to Sylas.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:54 am

Sylas leaned into her, his legs wobbling some. He looked her over a few times before speaking softly. "There's a shop in the city... The owner can get me a new arm..." He said finally. Viator, in the mean time, shot flirty and suggestive faces towards Tsukiko, chuckling softly after each one.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 1:56 am

"You're going bionic?" She asked, raising a brow as she watched and led him to the bed, occasionally appraising Viator despite his more spiritual appearance and existence. "Is that really such a good idea? Consider the weight..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:00 am

"Do I have a choice? The cube is gone, and with it any shot of me getting my arm back..." He said angrily, looking at the cube shaped imprint it had burned onto his hand. Viator followed the pair, then vanished. Sylas seemed to stiffen, standing up a bit straighter, more firmly. He rolled his head, neck cracking, and when he spoke it was Viator's voice. "Better. Much better. Alright, I'll relay between the two of you. He was about to drop himself to the floor. As he was saying, he can't get the original back, but he knows a way he might be able to fuse the bionic arm completely to his body, and thusly not have to worry about it transforming. Perhaps even to the point of the arm being able to do partial transformations."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:03 am

"Well, don't go touching me with the thing." She said, but her eyes lingered on the stub of what was left of the arm in question. "Regardless, you could make it into a new sort of handle. You don't exactly have a partner regardless."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:07 am

Viator shrugged, his red eyes looking her up and down for a moment. He sat calmly on the bed, then snapped his fingers. His cloak of madness exploded into existence around him, where his right arm would normally be tied to the rest of it. He then snapped his fingers again, though this time nothing happened. He snapped them again, and again, frowning more each time. "Nebun must have done more damage than I believed. Unfortunate." He shot her a conspiratorial glance. "Guess we'll have to get to the belfry the old fashioned way, love."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:12 am

Her brow raised in response, a slow, easy smirk coming across her face. "Drive or walk?" The car was down in the parking lot, from before the two had switched control. The gas guzzler wasn't exactly subtle, but it would get the job done.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 2:14 am

He offered a chuckle at that, standing up and offering her his hand. "Both, probably. For now, I'm bored of infirmaries and hospitals. Take me somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6