Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:53 pm

Sylas/Viator gave a small shake of his head, closing his eyes. Viator flickered back into existence beside her, looking down at him. "Separation was something we learned early. Back when we hated each other, and vied for control of that body."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:38 pm

She nodded, but Kazuko didn't try to take over, didn't bother as Tsukiko looked over at him. "How?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:40 pm

Viator simply shrugged. "I mastered projecting this form so that I could torment him, and those who could see his madness. At first it was used as any other tool. Now, I'm act as his representative, should he wish to talk. I don't show myself to everyone. His soul is too bonded to his body for him to project as I can."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:49 pm

Tsukiko blinked, staring, head tilting to the side, curiousity tugging at the back of her mind. Slowly, the corners of her lips upturned and she smirked, leaning towards him. "Teach me."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:50 pm

Viator looked over to her, leaning against her, and indeed because of her madness it almost felt as if another person was leaning against her. "I have a soul of my own, love. I am not bonded to the body as he is, or as you are... I do not know if I can teach you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:57 pm

"We are two," they both said in unison, and she lit both arms, one maroon, the other brown. "Try to resonate with her. She is the right." It was Tsukiko talking once more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 9:59 pm

Viator closed his eyes, using as little strength from Sylas as he could as he directed his soul to resonate, feeling the first the soul in the right and then the soul in the left. He opened his eyes again, smiling at Tsukiko. "Perhaps I was mistaken... I will do as I well as I can to teach you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:10 pm

She smirked wide, and Kazuko seemed to be completely reserved in the back of their mind. "Thank you, love." She whispered, her voice a curling purr as she looked at him, her eyes strangely both mad and sane.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:13 pm

He reached out, seeming to take her hands, and closing his eyes. "Concentrate... Quiet yourself... Imagine yourself as not but a traveler. Your body is your vessel. Your ship." Sylas's soul flared a bit, though the Death Scythe was soundly asleep. "Step out of your body... Abandon your vessel and be free."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:42 pm

She closed her eyes, stilling her mind, imagining the strange, infected soul that was her own. Mentally, she curled herself inside it and worked to push it separate of the body.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 10:43 pm

Viator kept his hands on hers, his own soul flaring as well. "Leave your vessel behind. Abandon the safe harbor it provides, and enter out into the storm."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:18 pm

Slowly, the white in her hair began to flicker and darker, the ethereal, water-like state of it dropping away completely. A maroon outline began to surround her, and slowly the outline took its own form, steppng to the side as Kazuko took her place, reaching to clutch her head in pain. Tsukiko, a white-blue silhouette outlined in her eye color, was adjusting to taking form, concentrating on her own appearance to try to project the illusion. Her form flickered and fizzled; out of instinct, Kazuko reached out to her, lending some of her own power to aid her in the basic construction.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 2:26 pm

Viator stepped back, letting her finish the construction herself, though he did nod in approval. "Very good... Just like that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 3:39 pm

She blinked, the red in her eyes seeming to glow even when the body fully formed. "It is not my usual reality... to take on a form that is mine alone." Another blink and she took to laughing, a melodic, sensual ring that echoed through the room like chimes.

Last edited by Duchess of Dementia on January 31st 2015, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 3:42 pm

Viator reached out, taking her hand, and she could actually feel his touch, not just a whisper of it. "Welcome to my world... Pure and perfect freedom, unbound by the chains of a body."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:45 pm

She looked to her hands, then at Kazuko, who was wholly surprised to be able to see her at all. Slowly, the maddened reached out to Viator, curious.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:47 pm

He intercepted her hand, taking it and gently moving his fingers between hers. "Just like the real thing, isn't it, love?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:51 pm

She gasped, staring, fascinated, sliding her hands along his. There was something curious in her eyes, which flashed for a brief moment, causing Kazuko to step away from them both. "How is this...."

"...that's how?" Tsu looked up at her other half, a slow smirk spreading across her face as she saw her bewiddlered expressionl of course this was how she was getting more powerful; all she was becoming was her madness.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 6:54 pm

Viator took her hand gently, tugging on it just a bit before leaning down, and giving it a soft peck. "Yes. That's how."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:18 pm

"You're.... destroying her!" Kazuko's voice sounded almost pitiful, furious as her fists balled. Tsukiko's form wavered, flickering uneasily as the slow, smooth smirk spread over her face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2014, 7:21 pm

Viator looked between Kazuko and Tsukiko, then settled on the latter. "Tsukiko... You need to be careful now. Restrain yourself from any urges you have here."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:09 pm

She looked back at him with the crazed smirk on her face, eyes surreal, completely unlike how she normally was. The form flickered again, the maroon glow of her soul sliding more towards that of a kishin for a split second. "Why so afraid?" Her pitch was elevated and Kazuko looked like she was about to rip something to shreds.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:24 pm

Viator grabbed Tsukiko roughly, his eyes shifting until they were copies of the Kishin Asura's eyes. He stared at her for a few moments before roughly grabbing her head, pulling her into a kiss, attempting to siphon the madness away. After a moment, he whispered against her lips. "I'm sorry, Love. This is for your own good." He shoved her towards Kazuko, hoping to fling her back into her body.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:02 pm

Her appearance fizzled for a moment as Kazuko stepped forward, her own soul becoming slightly visible as she pulled her forward, dragging the other soul back into the body. For a moment, their eyes flashed, followed by the body collapsing. The black and white in her hair alternating between locks before it blurred to brown.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 6:05 pm

Viator growled softly, turning towards Sylas and flinging his hand outward angrily. His own soul seemed to waver for a moment before growing smaller, feeding the Death Scythe's soul his own power. Sylas's eyes shot open wide, and, suddenly aware, he glanced around the room, unsure of what was happening. He locked eyes on the body on the ground before calling out. "Nurse!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next