Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:31 pm

They nodded together, though their eyes went slowly to the box, "Where is this from," initially Kazuko, "Viator?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:34 pm

Viator leaned to the side in the chair, looking to Sylas and then back to the others. "From a... friend. Consider it a gift."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:36 pm

Kazuko's eyebrow raised suspiciously while Tsukiko's, pure white, showed intrigue. "A giiiiiiiiift, you say?" A slight wince from her side as Kazuko's eye narrowed showed the internal disagreement.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:41 pm

Viator nodded, refusing to say any more than what he had. "So tell me, to what do we deserve this unexpected, yet wonderful, visit?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:44 pm

Kazuko's eyes narrowed, and a few locks of hair faded to black, Tsukiko wincing slightly. Though she knew it was an image, she approached Viator, pulling one of their crossbows off her back and pointing it at him. "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:47 pm

He looked up at the crossbow, then leaned forward so that the tip was going literally through his head. "I'm here because he needs to focus on healing, and because he can't talk. I'm his voice right now." He glared up at her, brows raised in challenge.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:52 pm

The eye flickered red for a moment, then returned to normal, "No," she asked, moving to gesture to Sylas, with the crossbow. "What's the end goal with him?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:55 pm

Viator looked over to Sylas, then back to Kazuko. "End goal? I have no end goal. I have no plot for him." His voice grew angry, and his form flickered. "Right now, I only wish for him to heal."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:57 pm

The red returned, and the previously faded locks turned back to white. Tsukiko smirked. "She's wondering if you're planning to take over." There was a strange accent to her words this time, and she held their head up, controlling the full face to give a cocky, sensual smirk. "She thinks you're a hinderance to this school. And she wants you gone."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 2:59 pm

Viator smirked a bit. "Possession was once my goal. However... It's no longer possible." He looked back to Sylas, who had gone back to sleep. "The system we have established is enough for me."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:07 pm

"Sys.. stem?" Her voice was almost child-like as she questioned him, leaning forward, more of their hair becoming white. "And what would that be?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:10 pm

Viator nodded, rubbing his eyes. "We don't fight each other and I help him in battle, and he grows both of our power. It's as simple as that."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:15 pm

"Same as ours," Tsukiko said, clicking her tongue. She looked over at Sylas, still not fully controling their own shared body, before looking over at him. "Long road to recovery?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:18 pm

"Aye. I'm not even sure if he can grow the limbs back. I can only hope." He sighed looking up at her with a bit of a smirk. "And how are you, love?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:49 pm

A sort of giggle escaped her, and she reached a hand out to cup his chin, knowing that it was not tangible. "Well enough." Her eyes glanced back at Sylas for a moment. "It might not be favorable, but Stein could, perhaps, construct him new ones." Finally, the white enveloped her hair fully, and it began to float as it usually did, bandages unwrapping from her pocket and around her middle. "Have you been harmed?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 3:50 pm

He stood slowly, taking a step towards her. "I was, luckily, not in control at the time. My spirit is fine. My body... Well, you can see for yourself."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 4:52 pm

She pursued her lips, looking down at him, "A real pity." Slowly, she looked to him, tilting her head slowly. "Another pity that you cannot read souls as we can."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 4:53 pm

He raised a brow at her comment, slipping his hands into his pockets. "Why's that a pity? We've gotten far enough along without being able to see souls."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 4:58 pm

"Because," she said, and slowly she surrendered half of the control to Kazuko. "Can you feel through Sylas...?" The voice was both of theirs, balanced in an unsual harmonny.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 5:01 pm

He looked to the body on the bed, slowly nodding. "His is the only soul I can feel. The pain he felt when Nebun's needles tore him apart... I would prefer never hearing a soul cry out in pain in such a manner ever again."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 5:09 pm

"And what if it sings?" Gently, they cupped the death scythe's cheeks, eyes closing, each hand glowing; maroon and brown. The strange, chaotic melody of their combined souls transferred to them, the hard, steel cold of metal and wood, like the grip of an old gun, and the bristling smoothness of beach sand beneath the water. Behind it all was the faintest scraping of bark, the feeling caught from the edges of either thumb.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 5:17 pm

Their dual souls sparked at the sudden touch, the sensations met, and then returned. The discordant harmony of a city set ablaze met and the soft chill of a light snow fall in an empty field. Viator vanished, and Sylas's eyes shot wide open, one eye normal and the other the eye of Asura.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 10:39 pm

They tilted their head, watching him, waiting. "I wouldn't use the body damaged if I were you." The words were his lover's; Kazuko holding back unless otherwise needed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:37 pm

His mouth moved after a moment, both Sylas's and Viators. He whispered quietly, his voice hoarse from disuse and pain. "I...hadn't...intended it..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 1:52 pm

They tilted the head a bit, and Kazuko retreated into the receses of Tsukiko's subconscious. The eyes blinked, and the maroon of the maddened was all that could be seen, the white sinking throughout her body. "Let's see if I can separate you back..."`
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)   A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Journey: Sylas's Recovery Thread (Join with Permission)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next