Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver Empty
PostSubject: Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver   Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 10:22 pm

Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver Tomix

Name Zeusson, Aegis

Weapon: The SoulWeaver uses his soul as a weapon.

Animal Form: The SoulWeaver clan- a specialized clan of Sorcerers and Witches- sacrificed their animal forms long ago in order to combine with Soul Allies. A Soul Ally is a lost (or unclaimed) soul that the SoulWeavers go around and find. Whenever a SoulWeaver finds a lost soul, they go and talk with it. They offer the soul a deal, the soul gets a chance at life again, where they experience and live again, but the SoulWeaver is in charge, and the SoulWeaver is strengthen by the soul. The soul, if it agrees, is combined with the SoulWeaver and becomes a Soul Ally, whose job is to help power the SoulWeaver's abilities.

Love Interest: The SoulWeaver has had many lovers, most are dead, dying, or just plain old. His last lover is at the age of 75 and does not even remember the SoulWeaver.

Appearance: The SoulWeaver stands at 5'7" and weighs 160 pounds. He has orange eyes and full white hair. He wears black, (slightly) baggy pants, a black t-shirt, and a black, button-up, collared, long-sleeved shirt with a brown trench coat and finger-less gloves that extend past the elbows, ending in a point with a purple jewel a inch above the elbow on both sides. He has scars from various battles with different beings over the souls that he has found and claimed as a Soul Ally. A predominant one is a scar across his neck that extends from the jawline to the shoulder, and comes from a particularly deadly battle with a Kishin Egg over a lost soul the SoulWeaver had found. His body is also adorned with SoulWeaver runes, he has twelve runes across his whole being: two runes on his face that mirror each other- they mean strength-, two on his hands, one on each palm-they mean power-, two on the bottom of his feet- they mean speed-, two on his eyes -meaning hope and they are actually inscribed within the pupil-, two on the back of the legs beneath the knees- they mean truth-, and the last two aren't noticeable by any but Soulweavers, and they are on the back of the hands- these are the only two that aren't actually the same, and the right one means Aegis, and the left side means son of Zeus. These runes just glow and have no effect.

PERSONALITY: Soulweaver is bold, confidant, and daring. Unlike the rest of his clan, he never lost his youthfulness and personally believes that he is still a youngster. He is a wanderer of the world, always amazed at how the world changes from year to year, from decade to decade, and from century to century. He is one of the few SoulWeavers who is an extrovert and wants to meet everybody he can. He never shies from any battles and is never nervous. Unlike most of his clan, SoulWeaver has never been truly neutral and has always disagree with how the clan itself runs. He thinks that injustice is wrong and that chaos destroys and so he always pits himself against it. But like most of his clan, he had never actively seek to destroy the injustice of the world, until recently.

History: SoulWeaver was born 450 years ago, the exact date long forgotten by him, so each year he just adds another year to his total. In his first hundred years, he wasn't allowed to leave the nomadic clan and repeatedly was forced to go back to clan when he left. On his 101st year of living, he demanded of the council of SoulWeavers to let him go hunt his first lost soul. They agreed, reluctantly, but couldn't really refuse him seeing as how he was an adult by their standards now. He left, and scoured the world, and found it hiding in an abandon house . He approached it and the soul fled from him. He left and came back the next day, and the same thing happened. He did this for over two months, before the soul finally stop fleeing and actually talked to him. He offered the SoulWeaver deal and the soul accepted. He gained his first soul, and that started him down the path of being the SoulWeaver he is today. Over the course of his life, while not actively seeking lost souls, he did manage to run across a great many. For 450 years, he found 45 souls, (translated 1 soul for every decade that passed (a fair trade in my opinion)) and gained some of the specialized abilities of the SoulWeaver clan. About a decade prior, he decided to go join the Academy in their fight against the kishin as he sees kishin as chaotic beasts that need to be eradicated. SoulWeaver plans on helping the Academy in any shape or form it needs and to find lost souls and combine with them. He plans on with the Academy's help on combining with 125 souls.

Miscellaneous:
Dethhollow made this challenge and the character comes from Dragon Fable. Challenge accepted, challenge meet. (Now about that prize...) Languages known: English, Icelandic, German, Russian, French... pretty much every major worldwide language (He's had the time to learn and practice so I assume it would be fine)
Ability: Description: Soul CostSouls left to gain
Energy Weapons
Description:
15 souls 0 souls
High Speed Movement
Description:
30 souls 0 souls
Butterfly-like Attacks
Description:
45 souls 0 souls
Matter Creation
Description:
55 souls10 souls
Soul Binding
Description:
65 souls 20 souls
Soul Desync
Description:
75 souls 30 souls
Negate Effects
Description:
90 souls 45 souls
Teleportation
Description:
125 souls 80 souls
Special Ability: Personal
Soul Scream Description:
Starts WithStarts With

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Dragon Fable

Last edited by James the DemonHunter on July 30th 2014, 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver   Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:48 pm

ACCEPTED AND APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver   Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:53 pm

I edited to add languages just so that it is known and i don't have to worry about it later on if someone challenges me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver   Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2016, 12:53 pm

Hahahahahaha....

This has been long approved, and on a stateless site, this is considered OPed...

I'm an inactive person on here anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver   Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aegis Zeusson the SoulWeaver
Page 1 of 1