Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* Empty
PostSubject: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:41 pm

"This is a lot nicer than I thought it would be." Deren mentioned, opening the door to the private spring. The room was closed from the rest of the spring with four walls and a roof. It was probably safe to say it was soundproof, too, or at least somewhere close to soundproof. While he didn't think they were real, the room did have a series of rocks around the spring, like how the public springs were set up. They definatly had the nice warm feel on his feet that the rocks did for the other spring.

"So, what do you think? I think it looks good, but they probably have others just incase someone's not into the traditional look, right?" He asked, somewhat used to the thought of being with her in the spring now that they were there.

Last edited by Dusknoir on February 4th 2014, 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 2:58 pm

She nodded " yeah you would think , but weres the fun in that if you wanted modern you could just go to a hot tub and be fine. Me i like the traditional feel to it though it makes the atmosphere more friendly and calming."she said looking at the spring with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:10 pm

"Yeah, that's a pretty good point." Deren mentioned, closing the door to the spring behind them. "Personally, I'm a pretty modern-ist type of guy, myself, but this looks great! You just don't find cool stuff like this back where I come from. It's all just skyscrapers and pavement." The weapon walked over to one of the larger rocks and laid down on the angled surface, spreading his arms and legs out before sliding down a little and being forced to pull the towel down with his arm to keep himself covered. With a slightly blushing face, he let loose a quick chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:14 pm

She looked away as he got in "I guess you could say that im more in the middle I love to party but I also wont pass up a good book. Now turn around so I can get in the water "she said turning back once he was in and twirled her finger showing him that he needed to turn around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:22 pm

Deren got off of the rock and managed to slip in while Bloom wasn't looking. Carefully, he folded the towel and put it on the dry rocks behind him. "Huhh? Oh, right..." the weapon laughed as he turned around with a red face, crossing his arms on the rocks as he waited for her to tell him when she got in. "Sorry, I actually kind-of forgot about the whole 'nakedness' thing for a moment. Thanks for having the decency to look away, though! I'm not too big on reading, but I figure I've got enough street-smarts to make up for it. What kinds of books do ya like, Bloom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:39 pm

She smiled and removed the towel from her body and quickly got in the water deep enough were he couldn't see then relaxed "you can turn back around now im in, and no problem you did the same for me. Well I love to read fiction action romance stuff like that stuff with demons and angles and other things "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 3:53 pm

"Demons and angel romance?" He repeated, turning back around. This didn't seem nearly as awkward as he thought it would be. They were both covered by the water, the heat was relaxing, and she seemed like a really nice girl. "I've never been one for romance, but I can respect that. It's definatly intresting, right?" Deren smiled slightly as he looked into Bloom's green eyes. She felt like someone he could be honest with instead of his usual ramblings of wild stories to try and impress people. "If you've managed to get with an angel, you just know you've won the lottery, I'd guess. If they were real, then they'd probably be the best kinds of people to be with. Well, unless they've got higher standards or somethin.... How does that whole thing work out in the books, Bloom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:03 pm

I find it very interesting, in the book that im reading Angels have two sides to choose from God and Lucifer the ones who chuse Lucifer are demons and the ones who choose God are angels but there are few haven't chosen yet and the main male characters name is Daniel hasnt chosena side yet because he loves this girl's name is Lucinda and this other guy who wants her is cam and they fight over her and she hast to leave. So yeah being with an angle could have a few its draw backs"she said relaxing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:13 pm

"I can imagine...." Deren mentioned, scratching the back of his head as he glanced away from Bloom. "But, ya know, on the plus side, all they've got ta do is change their identity and no one would bother them. Then they'd be able to stay together forever, as long as someone cares enough to find the one who's after her." He glanced back at Bloom, quickly. "I mean, running away's not always such a bad thing...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:41 pm

I know but its also not always a good thing "she said with a smile looking at him " I woild tell you you should read it but you dont like books " she said (it actually is a book its called fallen by luren kate its an amazing book the plot is alot better then what I discribed)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 4:57 pm

"You know, maybe I will pick it up sometime." Deren concluded, gazing into Bloom's eyes. "As wierd as it sounds, I think I'd be able to relate to it pretty well. I dunno, it seems like the type of thing that would hold my intrest, at least." It felt good to at least aknolage that bit of his past, even if it was in such a odd way. With a relaxing sigh, he slid down a little further into the spring so the water went over his stomache. "I'm usually someone who likes simple solutions to things. Just go for what ya know you can do and take things as they come, you know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 5:02 pm

Yeah I think you might like it. "She said watching him with a smile " I definitely understand that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 6:44 pm

This wasn't really as romantic as Deren expected it to be. But, then again, they were on practically different ends of the spring. Casually, he scooted over a few more feet around the edge so he'd be a bit closer to her. "Ya know, somethin I just don't get sometimes. Why did a beautiful girl like you join the DWMA?" He blushed slightly trying to cover his tracks after that statement. "I mean, not that pretty girls can't fight or nothin, but you're not exactly the type I'd see on the street and immediatly think 'monster slayer'. It's always wierd to meet someone so nice who openly kills those inhuman things...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm

She noticed him moving closer but didnt say anything when he called her beautiful she smiled she laughed as he tryed to cover his tracks on the unintended insult "no no its fine honestly I didn't chuse this my aunt inroled me here and I like it here compared to my old job "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:46 pm

Trying to be subtle, Deren leaned over on his side with the lower half of his body under the water. He loved her laugh.... "What was your other job, Bloom? I just have ta know. What could've been so bad that killing monsters with a sword is an improvement?" He stopped to think for a moment. "Actually, yea, the DWMA is pretty cool. But I really wouldn't know how bad the whole Kishin thing gets.... I just plain suck at partial transformations, for some reason."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 9:53 pm

She glared "I was a maid at a big hotel, that place is horrible for woman wereing skimpy little outfits being hit on by any old pervert that walked in there and pluse they were very rude but I needed the money so I went through with it day by day" she said leaning back relaxing a bit more "yeah why what kind of weapon are you " she aske curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:21 pm

Deren sunk lower into the hot spring and turned back around so his back was against the rocks, awkwardly. He didn't want to seem like he was trying to act too flirt-ish after hearing about her job. He wanted to make some kind-of comment about her job, but, from how she talked, he could tell she hated it with a passion. It almost made him feel bad for talking her into coming into the private spring.... But she seemed to be enjoying it and he enjoyed relazing around her.

"Actually, I'm a machinegun-scythe. It's like... uhhh....." He racked his way to think of a way to discribe it. "I've got a reloading thing and a reverse grip for the trigger, at least, I think that's what it's called. And there's an ammo drum on it for storing wavelength, but it's not out unless you pull the right thing.... It's complicated, but otherwise just like any other scythe." A cheesy grin crossed his face. "I'd try and show you but, ya know, we'd be naked and holding eachother. I mean, if you don't have a problem with it, we are in a private spring anyways so it wouldn't matter, I guess? Whatever you want to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:29 pm

Ummmm I donk know "she said turning deep red at his suggestion looking into his eyes she felt like she could trust him but she was unsure about it and a bit embarrassed but she dicided to give into that trust and nodded "okay yeah why not no time like the present right "she said with a nervous grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 10:58 pm

He chuckled slightly. "Sorry, but that's just such a fun attitud-" Deren clumsilly stopped himself out of excitement and seemingly randomly pointed at her. Completely unaware that he was making her uncomftrable and might have been pushing her into this. "YOU are awesome!" The weapon just exclaimed. "I never imagined you'd be so nice about this. Normally people hate my ideas! Well... at least, women do...."

Without really noticing, he blushed a little as he admitted that. Then, without really thinking about his lack of cloathing, Deren jumped out of the water and transformed into his scythe form, expecting her to catch him but not expecting her to look at him while he did it. The excitement of the moment just got the better of him....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 2nd 2014, 11:04 pm

smiled "I told you I like to party " when he jumped out of the water she made a squeak of surprise and shock and looked awa but as he shifted she stuck out her hand to catch him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 9:05 am

Deren's scythe form missed Bloom's blind attempt to catch it and hit the ground next to her, slightly bouncing. "Why didn't ya- wait...." The weapon suddenly realized what happened before he could finish talking. "Yeah........ Sorry, I can be kind-of an idiot at times!" Then, he started laughing about how wierd the situation was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:31 pm

She smiled and looked at him in his weapon form and picked him up. He was light weight and easy to menuver she twirled him above her head "wow this is nice "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:51 pm

Deren almost instinctively replied "you're not bad yourself" but kept from it. With a girl this great, he didn't want to screw up and say something wrong. Instead, he just ended up replying, "Man... you're stronger than ya look!" Moving on, he began to try and instruct her on how to try and activate the gun part of the scythe.

"Ok, so this is a bit tricky, but trust me, it's worth it. I'm going to try to walk you through how to fire. First thing's first, you can probably tell that the bottom end of the scythe's pole or whatever you'd call it is the barrel. So, the first thing you need to do is hold me with my blade facing down under your right armpit...." He stopped to think quickly for a moment. "Well, or have the blade facing up under your left one if you're left handed or somethin, but then it gets a little more tricky."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 3:59 pm

She smiled at him "well your not very heavy eather" she looked at his form and nodded "yeah you look trick to work so a run through would be a great help " she said then listening to him she fallowed his instruction placing him on her right shoulder like she would a normal gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 4:14 pm

Deren sighed slightly, realizing he wasn't being too clear. This was going to take some time. "It's actually suppost to go under your arm. You see, that way you don't risk accidently cutting yourself from the recoil and can use the blade as a counterbalance if you're having trouble aiming. But it's no big deal for now." He began to rack his brain heavilly, thinking for ways to make the rest of it seem clear.

"Ok, now there's a thing on the same side of the scythe's length as the blade. It's kind-of shaped like a rounded oval-type thing? I guess the best way to discribe it is like one of those brass knuckle-y things people put on their hands, but the whole thing's a thing for you to put your hand through instead of having finger holes or somethin.... Turn it forward and a backwards-facing trigger should come out a little behind it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*   Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wierdest first date ever: The Private Spring (Deren and Bloom only) *Mature*
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next