Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emotions. Are they needed? (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Emotions. Are they needed? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Emotions. Are they needed? (Open)   Emotions. Are they needed? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 4:26 pm

I'm hurt all the time.
I don't want to cry for the way I feel inside.
I just want someone to hold me...
I'm alone in the dark, please try to find me.
If no one cares, I don't see a point to go on.
Anyone find me! Anyone care!

Is it weird that even during the afternoon, when the sun is out and brighter than ever, Satoshi can't even feel it's warmth. Even when it's rays of heat were furiously pounding upon his back, wanting to help him, he felt nothing. Like that empty void inside of him, it felt as if nothing could change it. Nothing could change the fact that he felt cold, dark, and nothing could change the fact that he felt empty, alone. Even if he were to be flung into a crowd of a thousand men; he would feel alone. And yet, it all brings up one question in his mind. Is this reality? Is this real life, or some kind of twisted and demented version of the world he once roamed with a smile on his face. No, the pain he felt was too real to fake. This was reality, and like always, it was certainly unforgiving. And yet, despite that fact being known by the highschooler, he couldn't show his pain. He couldn't show his hurt, nor could he show any emotion he felt unless he wanted to be blasted away into a swirl of emotions that even the calmest of people couldn't within stand without releasing the most skin crawling screams.

Yes, this was reality.

As the clock ticked away each and every meaningless second, Satoshi-- a once happy child-- continued his endless walk to nowhere. To him, every passing person and thing was a blur. Signs, cars, people, everything. It all were just mashes of hues passing by him in a slow, uneasy pace. "Excuse mister, would you--" Before the young child, who was most likely offering him the chance to buy her delicious cookies, could finish, Satoshi had already walked away without taking a moment to look back. There was no point in answering anyways, since either way the inevitable answer would've been no. Even if she were to bat her pretty little eye lashes, and even if she were to be on the verge of tears, the answer would've stuck like glue. He didn't want cookies today, nor did he want to live today.

Source: http://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/hold-me-im-feeling-alone#ixzz38z6tuPvC

Side note:
I would like for the person rping with me to post at least 100 words with each post. That means no one liners please! If you need help counting your posts, go here: http://wordcounter.net/
Back to top Go down

Emotions. Are they needed? (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emotions. Are they needed? (Open)   Emotions. Are they needed? (Open) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 5:14 pm

"I wonder if I'll find something interesting today, or maybe someone like that.Just as others have their meaningless struggled I have mine. I couldn't have wished for anything more to overcome this she'll of a world anyway. Roses whom do not bloom can no longer be called roses. They can no longer bear the fruit they so helplessly wanted to grow. They were nothing. No one, and it would remain that way. Even now you seem to suffer just like those pitiful roses of old. They simply wither away like nothing ever happened. Not worth being a memory they'll forever rot in eternity as nothing. Now why do you suppose this is? Why does reality falsify a means to the end?" These words would seem to be nothing more than breeze ignorantly entering the ear if Satoshi. To him it may have seemed like a mere message of divine intentions, or a simple message of the mind depending upon his personal thoughts. After all a strange girl speaking to through their head isn't possible. It's mere fantasy.

"Now I pose another question for you Satoshi. What if the reality you speak of could easily disappear? What would you do about ?The voice that was once whispered would simply amplify itself. The tone still remains quite the same except the female now giggled ever so often. She'd even pause to cough in between words.

Back to top Go down

Emotions. Are they needed? (Open)
Page 1 of 1