Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 8:22 pm

Moore, Caroline "Aki"

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Searching...

Love Interest:

Orientation: Straight

Appearance: Caroline has shoulder length curly black hair. She keeps it parted at the upper left side, and it sort of droops in her face, barely covering her right eye. She has large dark brown, almost black eyes. Caroline has an average build, she isn't muscular but she isn't fat or anything. She wears a baggy black or white hoodie, each with a design. On the black hoodie is a white dragon going down the left sleeve. On the white hoodie is a black serpent sprialing around the right arm. She wears black or khaki cargo shorts, or black khakis. Finally she wears a pair of black sneakers or a pair of white skate shoes.

Personality: She prefers her nickname, "Aki". Aki holds a pretty optimistic view on things. However she is fearful of being alone, and tends to completely flip that optimistic view into the incarnate of pessimism when she is left to her lonesome. While she is mostly honest, she's also lazy, unreliable, and impractical. She'll put more work into being lazy than she will actually working. When she gets motivated to do something active, whether it be fighting or some other physical activity she becomes reckless and bold, often harming herself before her opponent can touch her. She's kind of masochistic and enjoys fighting. When it comes to choices and tough situations, she's pretty stubborn and relentless. Very few can change her mind on a plan. The best thing that can be said about her when dealing with other people is that she is empathetic and somewhat supportive when need be. Otherwise she's self-absorbed, greedy, and uncaring. She is somewhat out going, but only in small groups of two or three. Any more and she tends to pout or stare off into space. She tends to be closed and evasive when it comes to sharing important personal information. She has a dependent personality disorder, and fears being left to take care of her self. Thus she could easily be persuaded to join the DWMA's enemies.

She seems to carry an endless supply of snacks and other things to ease her boredom. When she gets angry she starts pacing, tugging on her hair and cracking her knuckles one finger at a time. When she's happy she tends to be a little peppy and bouncy.

History: Caroline was born in Nevada to a somewhat wealthy family. When she was two, her parents had twins, and throughout her childhood they didn't really include her in much.

When she was a child she liked to go to the fairs and parades. One year they held a Chinese themed parade, and one of the floats was a magnificent dragon. It left an big impression on her little head, and dragons quickly became a topic of interest to her, it eventually developed into an semi-obsession.

Her parents weren't cruel or mean,but they were somewhat neglectful and never really paid attention to her. Her parents had her homeschooled, and they paid for the "best" teacher they could find. He was really nothing more than a doddering old coot. Monty was the only person who would pay her the attention she wanted (and pretty much just because it was his job). Monty assumed a father figure role in her eyes and it wasn't long before she picked up on his habits, like stuffing his face when he got bored, or pacing out of frustration when Caroline couldn't get a problem right. He viewed her as a pet more or less, and even started calling her by his dog's name, "Aki". He was her teacher until she left to the DWMA, after that he assumed the role of teaching her twin sisters.

Caroline was worried that she wasn't going to be able to cope with living by herself in an apartment, so she signed up to live in the female dorm.

Miscellaneous: Her favorite snack is cashews. If I had to choose a voice actor for her, it would be Brittney Karbowski, her voice is sexeh.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
(I tried my hardest, I couldn't get it to go to the center. T_T holy hell you fixed it, GO LANI-SAMA!)

Last edited by Abako on August 4th 2014, 8:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 12:17 am

Your coding is slightly broken and her history could use some work, though it is technically acceptable. I'll move her, but keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 9:25 am

I'm pretty bad at writing backstories. Could you help me out?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:20 am

Of course!

Let's start with looking into her personality:
1. What causes her to be so afraid of being alone?
2. What about her active tendencies and the like?
3. Where do/have her loyalties lay(ed) and why is she that way?
4. Where does she get these nervous habits (eating, pacing, etc.) from?

And I'll fix the coding for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:28 am

I'll see what I can come up with, those questions actually helped out a lot.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:28 am

Not a problem :) Let me know if you need more help~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:36 am

Yes Lani-sama! A few more questions like that would help, but those definitely get the ball rolling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 11:50 am

Alright, let's move onto appearance, more of what she has a choice in.

"She wears a baggy black or white hoodie, each with a design. On the black hoodie is a white dragon going down the left sleeve. On the white hoodie is a black serpent sprialing around the right arm. She wears black or khaki cargo shorts, or black khakis. Finally she wears a pair of black sneakers or a pair of white skate shoes."

Why a hoodie? Self-conscience? And why the dragons/serpents?
Why the black and white theme?

Now, aside from this, what are her motivations? Where do you hope to go with this character? And why would she have said motivations based off of her past?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:09 pm

I changed the history, SHINE YOUR LIGHT ON IT, LANI-SAMA.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:22 am

Excellently done, I love it!!! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 4:54 am

YAY! Thanks for helping me out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:02 pm

Not a problem, dear :) That's what I'm here for~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:07 pm

XD this site has an awesome staff.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2014, 12:33 pm

We thank you for that :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE   Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caroline "Aki" Moore (finished) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1