Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Pursuit of a Meister

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In Pursuit of a Meister Empty
PostSubject: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:45 am

I frown a little as I sit in the cafeteria, where was I going to find a meister? I take another bite of my peach, closing my eyes as I savor the delicious flavor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:48 am

connor pats her on the back smiling "cheer up! we just have to keep looking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:51 am

"you're right, I guess. there's gotta be someone!" I say, my mood changing in mere seconds from dismal to cheerful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:54 am

ooc: you couild always make your own like i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:59 am

OOC: I could, but where would be the fun in that? :) I have a friend who might make a character. she's a procrastinator, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:00 am

ooc: well you could always make another character to be her partner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:04 am

OOC: good point... meh, if I can't find one soon I'll make another character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:06 am

Dylan stood up as he finished his food "we should get searching" he walks out with his two friends 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:08 am

"right! but where do we start?" I ask, looking around. I had no clue...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:12 am

" I think it's best if we looked right here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:15 am

"I guess..." I say, looking around. "but there's no one here!" I complain. 

OOC: okay this is my cue to make a new character... 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:21 am

ooc: pm me when your finished with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 10:30 am

OOC: almost done...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 11:12 am

OOC: I IS DONE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 3:59 pm

"Hello!" Ayoko calls out from the other side of the cafeteria. She always got overexcited when it comes to new students. Not able to resist, she runs over towards her and say,"My name's Ayoko, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:04 pm

"oh!!! I'm Kura, Kura Alistair!!!!" I reply with an overexcited tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:09 pm

"Cool name!" Ayoko says, smiling like an idiot. "How are you? Did you make any friends yet? Do you like ducks?" She couldn't help but ask all these questions, it was just a bad habit of her's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:11 pm

"I'm fine (but maybe not, also I'm feeling bad, but really great!), I've made a few friends, and DUCKS ARE AWESOME!" I reply, managing to answer all three questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:15 pm

"That's awesome!" Ayoko squeals, jumping up and down excitedly until her stomach growled furiously, causing her to frown. "I think I need to eat." she mumbles, looking down at her stomach before poking it. "Yup, I really need to eat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:17 pm

"have a peaaaach!~" I exclaim, pulling a peach from nowhere and holding it out.

OOC: anime logic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:23 pm

"Yesh!" She exclaims, waving her hands in the air happily. Taking the peach only made her smile grow more. "This looks amazing!" Ayoko takes a bite out of the peach and sighs, this is amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:24 pm

I jump up and down on my toes and grin. "PEEEAAACCCHHHH!" I exclaim, twirling in circles like a five-year-old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 4:25 pm

Ayoko finishes the peach and smiles, "That was AH-MAZ-ING!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 6:14 pm

"AGREED!" I exclaim, giggling. "So you like peaches too?!" I ask with a wide, idiotic grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 6:52 pm

"Yesh I do buuuuuuut I like apples better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Pursuit of a Meister
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next