Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Pursuit of a Meister

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:02 pm

Connor smiled "You two are too much'' Connor said to the girls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:05 pm

"More people!" Ayoko cheers, looking over at the new face. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:10 pm

"my name is connor and this is my partner dylan" "Sup"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:11 pm

Ayoko gives them a toothy smile and says, "Well it's a pleasure to meet ya'll!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 7:18 pm

Jet walks and says "Sup."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 8:11 pm

"HIIIIIIIII!!!!!" I shout as everyone I had met before passes by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:49 am

Jet looks at her like she is crazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 8:19 am

I grin, excited, but soon my attention is diverted to a flash of red as a cardinal takes flight in a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:01 am

Both of the boys are fascinated with this girl and want to get to know her better . "so kura,have you found a meister? I hear Ms. Metzger needed a weapon but she hates children."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:08 am

"I haven't, yet. Ms. Metzger? Is she that mean teacher who's really strict?" I ask, attention snapping back to the two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:24 am

"no, she's that really REALLY mean teacher who's really REALLY strict." "She can be a pain, but you're the kind of weapon she needs. A blade. When she was a student they called her the butcher for the way she could rip people apart with her partner, who was a cleaver. The word Metzger even means Butcher. You'd be perfect if you're not scared of her"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:33 am

"Oh I'm not scared of any teacher, I believe people who teach really are nice at heart." I say honestly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:45 am

"I don't care how mean she is, she's hot regardless" connor kicks him under the table. "anyways..... she's right over there, be careful." connor points to the short blonde woman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:50 am

"W-what do I say?! What do I do?!" I start to panic. I wasn't really good at asking for things... I was more of a "giving" person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:54 am

Laura saw the girl panic. she beckoned her. "you, come here, now" she said pointing to kura
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 9:56 am

"O-okay." I say quickly, walking over to her and standing a bit nervously. My eyes flick everywhere but her face, first staring at the ground, then my hands, then the sky...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:06 am

"So... you're the new weapon in this school. and i believe your in my class. I need a meister and a serrated blade is just what i need. Show me what you can do against some of my best students. Connor, Dylan! here, now." Connor walked up to the teacher with Dylan. "Fight with me against them. follow me outside, that's if your not afraid little girl?" She tried to intimidate her as much as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:10 am

"That sounds great!" I say, somewhat intimidated but not letting it show. A winds grin spreads across my face as I follow her outside eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:16 am

She turned to all the students before leaving." Come watch if you want to see the butcher at work" she said smiling as she began to walk out with the students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:18 am

"Should I transform now?" I ask eagerly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 10:24 am

"why of course, but do nothing more. Do not speak during the duel, you wouldn't want to interrupt me"
She took the blade in hand as she walked outside. "I can't believe i have to fight the butcher of the DWMA." connor's legs shook in fear. "I finally get to see her in action!" he was jumping up and down, blinded by his lust
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 11:39 am

"Yes ma'am!" I say, transforming into a sword with a serrated edge on the left side, hooking slightly to the right. The handle was wrapped in a soft yellow silk and two brown tassels decorated the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 12:36 pm

Dylan transformed into his multipart spear form.
Connor didn't waste any time he ran at his teacher as Dylan broke apart into several pieces bound by a chain. He swung the spear around her wrapping her up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:08 pm

I gasp as quietly as possible, staring out from my sword form. I hope we could win...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2013, 1:16 pm

She forced the weapon off of her. She then lunged at Connor with incredible strength
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Pursuit of a Meister   In Pursuit of a Meister - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Pursuit of a Meister
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next