Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:03 pm

Looked at him and shuck her head.
"No deel if I can't braid your hair....here I'll even offer un braiding it before we get there."
She was smiling and grinning... she was more than cable of walking though.

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:23 pm

He smiled. "Fine... you can braid it, but you have to put it back." He said with a chuckle. He also kneeled in front of her so she could get on.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:28 pm

Sares smiled and got on his back, she then started brading his hair almost right away when she was settled.
"Thank you X3" She said laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:29 pm

he laughed. "Your welcome." He could just look over the hill and see the base. "Hey I think we are almost there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:32 pm

Simon peered out the window, he was here! He put on a jacket to keep the sand out and started marching to meet. He certainly did not expect that his hair was braided, and was that his girlfreind on his back?
Who the hell did I call?
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:33 pm

Sares started to quickly un braid.
"What O.O... that was fast..."
She then leaned her chin on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:37 pm

"Hello!? Are you the peaple I sent for yesterday?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:41 pm

James walked up to the boy with Sares on his back. "Uh, yep. James Kozak, Meister and this is my Weapon, Sares Elton." He said putting his hand out to the boy for a handshake. He thought to himself. [This is the person I was requested by?? I thought it would be an adult or atleast someone a little older. But work is work.]
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:44 pm

Sares smiled and nodded her head... offering out her hand while still being on his back so she had to lean in a lot.
"Nice to meet you..."
She didn't question the fact he was a kid... but was a bit surprised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:47 pm

Simon shook both of their hands, he actually levitated off the ground that way Sares did not have to lean down. A gust of powerfull wind almost blew his jacket off.
"Here come in, its dreadfull outside."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:14 pm

James walked followed the boy. "You ok back there Sares? Your being awful quiet?" He said pondering the idea that Sares was actually quiet. Not saying she is talkative but its not like her to not say anything for a bit.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:19 pm

Sares frowned and said.
"I'm ok... you just doing all the talking. X3"
Sares smiled then and hugged him around the neck.
She then asked the kid.
"So how are you, and how everything here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:28 pm

"Well so far its been boring, with some boring, and extra boring flakes on top. It was a punishment that I got assigned here in the first place. Anyhow, intelegence sugests we will be attacked somwhere around noon today, so thanks for coming withing the deadline. We cannot call for academy support as there is no one available, so its jsut us and fifteen men in suits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

"So, do you have any information on this so called attack?" He said carrying Sares into the building. Since the moment he arrived he was thinking that this, was just some joke or ruse by one of the other students. He was thinking that this attack was probably fake, who would want to attack a DWMA Outpost in the middle of the desert?
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:38 pm

Sares is just goanna be lazy and not walk, so she rests her chin on his head and says.
"Well... lets hope not...."
She was hoping the attack wasn't going to cause too much if it happened, and if at all possible that it wont be too much for them to handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:43 pm

"Well we know there is going to be 20 some odd Kishen. After that though our knowlage is limited. We think non Kishen may be in on it as well but... We cannot even confirm if there will be an attack."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:50 pm

James is continuing to carry Sares. "Where did you get this information from." He said thinking. [This must be incorrect! 20 Kishin or more? Why would all of them attack this outpost? The only way that those statistics could be correct is if there was some sort of magic tool here on the outpost.]
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:52 pm

Sares heart was skipping a beat.
"Can...can we get anymore help from people?...20kishin's sound like a bit too much..."
She said a bit worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:59 pm

Simon did not know this, but there was a magic tool at the outpost. It was a sort of artificial soul radar. It was way behond this one star meisters knowlage but that is why the place would be getting attacked.
"We have fifteen trained fight ready men, but still. If you have anyone in the area who can get here within the hour, I would call them up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:05 pm

ooc: ok bitches im getting ready to bring violet into this

James put Sares down. "Im going to go check on something real quick, Sares stay here with Simon." James kissed her on the cheek. "I won't be long." He walked out and jumped to the roof. He reached in his bag and took out his binoculars. He looked out and scoped the area. As he was looking in the distance, he noticed a sandstorm coming.

Violet: She was walking towards the base with the groups of kishins. They stood pretty far out so they could see the base but they couldn't see them.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:09 pm

Sares sighed once he was gone.
But she then turned to Simon with a cheerfully smile.
"So... what will be the course of action against that many kishin Eggs... I mean we may have 15 trained solders but we still out numbered in that case."
She said calmly... even though she was a bit nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:33 pm

"Well we do not know where they are coming from.... But I have an idea." he checks the time. "Ok everyone it's about that time so load up all the equipment in the basement and let's get out hide on." he sent a telepathic message to James. They think they will have the element of surprise, but the plan is we all load into the basement and booby trap the place, once we hear them going off we all flood out and deal with them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:13 am

James was still looking at the sandstorm whenever he heard Simon's message. James began to hear footsteps around him. Like someone was trying to sneak around, but he just ignored it because he assumed that it was the men moving the equipment. He looked back out at the desert, pondering. "Who's out there...?"
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:23 am

Sares frowned and sighed she then looked around for things to do and helped out moving things, she was nervous and hoped James will be back soon as she knew against even the lowest level of Kishin she will have an hard time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:34 am

James noticed that the outpost was finally quiet he heard only the sand. He looked around one more time and just..... saw sand. He feared that he was correct and this was all just a hoax. He figured that this rumor was false. He turned around and jumped off of the roof and started to walk towards the building, when he heard something fall near the refueling area. He took out his knife and walked towards it and started to hear beeping. He figured out what it was then started to run. In mid run the fueling station exploded sending debris everywhere. James hit the wall, his ears ringing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next