Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 12:47 am

Sares was putting away everything and helping when she herd the exposition and jumped a bit.
She still didn't see James and took a deep breath knowing she couldn't get scared just because she didn't have a Meister... she could always just pick up a random weapon.
She then however started to get worried about the explosion and went silent putting away the box and hiding behind something down in the basement.
Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:33 am

" They have explosives! Forget the plan let's protect the tool! " said the man in charge, and just like that everyone reached for weapons.James is out there!
Simon thought when he heard the bomb. "Sares! James is out there!" he said dashing out the door and over to him to see if he was ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 1:42 pm

That one explosive set off chains of explosives. Debris was flying everywhere. James lay against the wall, his ears still ringing, he saw Simon run up to him. James was just laying there looking at him. She could see his lips moving, cut couldn't hear what he was saying. He finally regained his hearing and stood up. "They used the sandstorm as a diversion, they knew that we would think they would be using it as cover, so they hit a blind spot." He said looking at the chain reactions of explosions.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 1:59 pm

Sares herd Simon and got running right away, she was nervous now and sweating a bit.
She had to run up from the basement however so she wasn't there yet and Simon most likely got to James first.
Her heart jumped with each exposition that she heard and filled with a bit of dread, while running she made a quick cross over her forehead, nose, lips, and heart. She made the shortest pray ever that everything will be ok.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:02 pm

Stay here. Simon said telipathicly to James so that he could hear him. He put two fingers on his temples and said "Pk healing!" The ringing in his ears would stop and the worst of the trama from the explosion would feel better.
"Now lets go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:07 pm

He ran towards the building and ran into Sares he hugged her. "Are you alright?" He said panicked. "The base is under attack."

Violet: Has just arrived at the base with the kishins. "Just hurry up and find that tool! I don't want to stay her more than I have to." She said turning her arm into a blade.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:14 pm

Sares smiled warmly and kissed him on the check, she let out all her worry that he been hurt there and then and said. "Yes I'm fine..." She then quickly moved onto something more important. "Does anyone have a plane for this?" She said looking at James and Simon, she pulled out of James hug but kept hold of his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:18 pm

Simon stepped past the two, "Yes, ATTACK!" Out of the woodwork, eight troops entered the fray out of the new holes, Simon looked for a target... Aha! They have a dark weapon with them!
"PK THUUUNDER!" A blast of lightning flew from Simons head and went strait for her blade arm like a lightning rod.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:20 pm

(OOC: can someone explain the battle that going on more? I dont know how to react with Sares.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:22 pm

ooc: Most of the soldures are melee fighters and are up close, I imagine the Kishen spread out to look for the tool and slightly fell for the ambush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 5:24 pm

James watched as the troops entered the base. He saw Simon shoot an electric bolt at one of them. He looked at Sares. "Well... It looks like this is going to be our training you ready?"

Violet walked forward when she saw 3 students. One of them shot an electric bolt at her. Once she noticed it, she jumped out of the way dodging it. "Is that all you've got."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:34 pm

Ooc: Lightning is incredibly fast, and incredibly hard to dodge especially with a blade for an arm. How would she dodge it?
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:39 pm

OOC: Ok... do you guys mind waiting intill I can get an admin to let me change Sares' weapon form?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:42 pm

ooc: She is electric. I was going to put that she just absorbed it like an lightening rod, but I knew one of ya'll would of said otherwise. Btw her blade isn't large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 6:49 pm

ooc: I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:40 pm

Sares smiled and walked up to James... she was nervous but trusted that James will be able to handle these Kishins.. all she had to do was not mess up which she was going to try her best in the fight. "Yea I'm ready." She then grabbed his hand and shifted so he was holding onto one of the two blades. She was relaxed so she can perform the best she can for the fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 7:43 pm

Let me charge up my trump card, I bet I can take out all these KIshen with one attack if you give me some time!
He spends some time using psi magnet to refuel his tank before he starts gathering his strength for a pk love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:18 pm

James stands there holding Sares. He felt their wavelengths align. He looked at the girl in front of him. For some reason he has seen her fighting style before. He watched her movements very carefully. He noticed that the other men were fighting pretty well. James heard someone running in the area, he turned around and saw a kishin running up behind Simon. Since her weapon form is dual chained swords he threw a sword at the kishin, hitting him in the chest, killing him. He faded and his soul appeared. Pulling back the sword he caught it in his hand. Then turned his attention back to the Dark Weapon before him.

Violet recovered from the attack and steadied herself. She began a charge at at Simon, with her weapon she can use her wavelength to emit a force into the enemy. Sending them in what direction she attacks from. James saw her charge so he jumped in front of her and blocked the attack with Sares. Even though he blocked the force was emitted sending James away from her and inflicting damage upon the weapon.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:49 pm

Sares smiled when she felt the sword hit something, she knew he killed something and said.
"Nice job keep it up!" She was getting less worried as things went on she really felt close to James now, and for there first time, they where doing pretty good which made her happy.
However she then felt moving again, she braced herself not knowing what going on but just focusing on matching souls with James.
She then felt the hit and the force that was put on her weapon form making a extremely loud thud.
"AHHHH!" She yelled in pain and surprise, she didn't except the hit to be that hard, or even a hit at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 8:54 pm

It was ready! Simons most powerfull attack!
"PK! LOOOOOOOOOVE!" And out from his chest came a wave of multicolored light bright enough to blind anyone who looked at it. The light shone strait through anyone who was not evil ( Even a few Kishen if they are not evil ) and burnt to a crisp those who were. The power differed on how far away they were. Somone right next to him could be burn to ash, but somone 20 feet away could have just been nocked prone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:05 pm

James flew and hit the wall hard. "Ah!" He screamed as he hit the wall. In the process he drops Sares.

Violet just stood there and the light just went through her. She charged at Simon, thrusting at his chest. She stopped it before it got to him, intending to just poke him. That would send him flying.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:12 pm

Sares' head was ringing and she wasn't able to see anything.
She was able to remain in weapon form though and said a bit shaky from the hit.
"James... lets get up and fight."
She was going to have a bruised arm and a pretty bad headache after this though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 10:17 pm

Simon did not expect that she would not be evil, he felt burnto out after such a huge attack. Well he knew she would have to be blinded, she was looking right at him. So he throws himself to the side and hopes the attack does not connect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:07 am

James stood up slowly and walked to Sares, picking her up. He looked at the girl.

Violet swung her blade side ways toward Simon just tapping him. Sending him flying in the other direction.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 12:10 am

Sares was focusing her breathing to recover from that.
"What happened there?"
She asked James, she started to cover the edges with slight amounts of static.
And in the reflection she held her temple massaging them, the ringing was going away though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]   Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siblings Being Reunited????(Me, Seikan, Jac600) [Join, upon request]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next