Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:29 pm

Kyouhei looked at Wren and then back at Darcy. Kyouhei was 15 though Wren was 16 and Darcy was 17. He didn't want to be deemed young or immature so he spoke, "16, I'm 16..." He said with another forward jerk. He began to get a bit pale and his cheeks started to expand like a chipmunk storing nuts for the winter season. He let out another groan before swallowing, hoping not to throw up at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:37 pm

"Oh, okay." Darcy said with a smile. "I just turned 17!" Darcy remembered her birthday, she didn't celebrate it because she didn't like attention. "So, umm, maybe we can check out the mission board afterwards and take on a mission. Something easy of course but we can all see how we do with our new partners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 2:50 pm

Wren shrugged "Fine with me." He scooted just a bit farther away from Kyo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 3:11 pm

Darcy frowned again, poor kyo. Darcy went back over to the food area and bought a ginger ale for him. Darcy came from a family of money so never really minded spending money, she just hoped she wasn't showing off to her new friends. Darcy took kyo's hand and showed him the drink. "Drink this okay? It always works for me. We need you feeling good for our mission later!" Darcy sat down next to Caroline again and took out a brush to brush her long thick wavy dark hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 7:04 pm

Kyo grabbed the Ginger Ale and struggled over to the trash can. One final jerk before he let loose, his lunch he just had a few moments ago, gone and into the trash. He coughed before taking a few sips of his Ginger Ale. He struggled back over to the table and sat down, his mouth filled with the soda that was "supposed" to help his stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 7:09 pm

(OCC yooo ginger ale is the shit if it doesn't work your nuts)
Darcy started to walk towards her bag to grab him a peice of gum then had an idea. "Hey guys....wanna see a trick?" Darcy said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 8:11 pm

Wren blurted out "What kind of trick can you do with a piece of gum?" His face turned red and he thought to himself 'that was a little rude.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 8:22 pm

Darcy snickered. "I mastered this trick when I was 12 years old." Darcy's arm glowed red and turned into about a three foot whip, connected to her body. Darcy spun her whip arm above her head and lashed it hard towards her bag. The whip twisted around her bag and Darcy yanked her arm back and the bag came flying down the table. Darcy grabbed her bag with her normal arm and changed her whip arm back. Darcy grinned and said "gum anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:26 pm

Caroline started clapping slowly. "Yea, I'll take a piece."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:26 pm

Kyouhei finally swallowed his Ginger Ale and with a cough he stretched and looked at Darcy then at Wren, then back at Darcy. "That Ginger Ale helped a bit." Kyouhei said as he sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:30 pm

Darcy was a little bummed he didn't compliment her but smiled and said your welcome. Darcy was happy that Caroline was impressed. Darcy wondered out loud, "I wonder what a soul tastes like." She looked at Caroline happily and grabbed her hand "you're gonna help me get some right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:40 pm

(OOC: He would've complinented her if he wasn't feeling so sick lol.) "When are we going on the mission anyway?" Kyo asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 9:47 pm

Caroline shrugged, "Anytime, so long as we get a mission that works for all of us." She turned toward Darcy, "Nah, I'm gonna eat the souls." She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:39 pm

(So guys, how do missions work?? I'm so confused I went onto the mission thread.)
Darcy's eyes lit up and she smiled at Caroline. "I think souls would hurt your stomach. They'll only make me stronger!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 10:54 pm

(Ooc: I have no clue, lets just experiment like college freshman and see what happens :/.)
Caroline laughed and jokingly said "Well... we'll find out won't we?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 11:05 pm

(I suppose we can just make up a senerio...idk what do you guys think. Cause I go to click on missions and they list missions and people accept them but then I don't see the people who accepted them actually doing the mission?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 11:06 pm

(OOC: Lets ask the staff.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 11:17 pm

(OOC: You go to the board and we post to accept, theres rarely any missions though.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 11:18 pm

(OOC: hmmmm.... this site needs more people. But..... WHAT DO WE DO NOW)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:15 am

(OOC: Ask a staff for more missions?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:30 am

(Ooc: .... oh kayos you and your silly ideas. OH I HAVE AN IDEA LETS ASK THE STAFF FOR MISSION! A totally original and philosophical thought by yours truly.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:51 am

(OOC: Where are your ideas? Oh yeah, YOU HAVE NONE.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 1:49 am

(Ooc: I WAS JOKING DONT KILL ME!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:06 am

(I dunno guys I don't know)
Darcy looked at Caroline and knew they'd make a great pair. "Hey I know.... For practice why don't we have a duel? Me and Caroline against you two. We can see who the better pair is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:06 pm

(Ooc: there's only been one post today!?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next