Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:07 pm

Wren grinned and looked Kyohei
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:29 pm

Kyouhei looked at Wren with a grin also. He looked back at Darcy, "I don't want to beat you too bad though." Kyo joked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:58 pm

"It's on! Prepare to get your butt kicked!" Darcy looked around the cafeteria, it was empty. This would make an interesting place to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 6:11 pm

Kyouhei stood and stretched. "Cmon Wren, lets do this." Kyo grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:05 pm

Wren transformed into his weapon form and went straight to Kyohei's hand. He used his soul wavelength to communicate with Kyo, "Don't do anything lethal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:22 pm

Caroline grabbed Darcy's arm "C'mon, lets do this!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:49 pm

"No promises Wren." Kyouhei said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:05 pm

Darcy transformed and landed in Caroline's hand. Darcy synced her wavelengths with Caroline and said "remember, I'm a distance weapon. I'm 8 feet long, and he's a dagger, if we stay far enough away he can't do anything to us!" Darcy's razor sharp thorns glistened dangerously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:26 pm

"Ladies first." Kyouhei said as he waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:32 pm

Caroline swung her arm back and flicked Darcy towards Kyohei, however she missed and started backpedaling, putting a little distance between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:39 pm

Kyouhei swiftly vaulted over the table in an attempt to get close to Caroline. He smiled and went full on sprint toward her. With a grin he thrusted Wren toward her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:07 pm

"Caroline! Use me to disarm him!" Darcy cried. Darcy felt so helpless in the situation. "Wrap me around kyouhei's arm!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:18 pm

Caroline lurched backward but still got hit with the tip of the blade. The wound wasnt too deep, but it still caused enough bleeding to worry about it. She took a step back and grabbed Kyohei's hand that was holding Wren, and took a swing at his head with Darcy's handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:25 pm

Kyouhei ducked down, he jerked forward a small bit. "Not again..." Kyouhei groaned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:34 pm

(Ooc: about to puke again?)
Caroline began too stumble backwards into the wall. She started groaning and she clutched her stomach, she used her hand to cover the wound. Caroline grabbed the leg of a chair with Darcy and jerked her way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:35 pm

"Yeah!" Darcy cheered on Caroline. "Now back up and give them a good lashing." Darcy said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:43 pm

Kyouhei coughed and stood up. He began to pant a bit before darting towards Caroline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:17 pm

Caroline kicked the chair towards Kyo before snapping the whip at his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:34 pm

Kyouhei fell to the ground and held his chest wound. "Caroline I wont lose to you. You do know that right?" Kyouhei said as he struggled to stand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:39 pm

"Yes!! Good move Caroline!" Darcy felt her partners energy rushing through her. "That chair move was brilliant. I'm glad I showed you my bag trick earlier." Darcy felt bad for hurting kyouhei though. He did try stabbing Caroline though...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:46 pm

(OCC: idk if you guys are picturing the whip the way I am, her whip form looks like this http://www.deviantart.com/art/whip-girl-208272594 and I was thinking maybe for soul resonance she can turn into a cat o nine kinda thing like maybe three or more of those thorny whips that she can kinda control)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:48 pm

At this point, Caroline's wound had started to take its toll. Although it wasn't very deep she had lost enough blood that her skin had turned pale and she had started to get dizzy. She started stammering "A-a-at this rate, I-i think neither of us will win." She started speaking to Darcy through her wavelength "Yea, the bag trick came in handy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:51 pm

(OOC: That's about what I thought, just a little less elegant.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:55 pm

Wren spoke to Kyohei through his wavelength, "Hey, take it easy, don't get yourself hurt. On that thought, don't hurt her too much either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:55 pm

Kyouhei gave 1 final dash to Caroline. He sprung into the air with Wren reared back and a grin of victory on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next