Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Get his leg! Wrap me around his leg and pull him down!" Darcy yelled to Caroline as she saw him leap into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:05 pm

Caroline attempted snag Kyohei's leg with Darcy, however at this point she was so dizzy her movements were uncoordinated and clumsy. She stumbled to the left a little before falling on her backside, and muttered "Damnit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:10 pm

Kyouhei landed, the tip of Wren inch away from Caroline's neck. [color =turquoise] "Wi-..uh...oh no..." Kyouhei dropped Wren and turned his head before doing a Round 2 of his "throwing up lunch" scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:11 pm

(OOC: Im on mobile so I cant edit. Just imagine that dialog was )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:11 pm

(OOC: Was turquoise)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:14 pm

Wren transformed back into his human form. He stretch his arms into the air and cracked his neck, "I think you two have had enough." He grunted while he started touching his toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:18 pm

Caroline squirmed away from Kyo while holding darcy, so they wouldn't get puked on, she leaned up against a table and started holding her stomach while panting. "I think I need help..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:21 pm

Kyouhei coughed and looked at the 3 of them. "I won that..." Kyo smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:27 pm

Wren shrugged, "In my opinion, only barely..." He helped Caroline up, "...let's take her to the nurse, it looks like the blood hasn't stopped yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:30 pm

Kyouhei walked over to Caroline, "Sorry." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:30 pm

Darcy transformed and grabbed Caroline in her arms. "You did great! We just need practice!" Darcy squeezed her tight before remembering her stomach wound. Without asking permission Darcy lifted her shirt and looked at the wound. It wasn't deep, but was bleeding quite a bit. "I'll clean you up." Darcy went over to the napkins and grabbed handfuls along with a water bottle. Darcy wet the napkins and gently cleaned Caroline's cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:47 pm

Caroline winced when Darcy cleaned the cut. She sat back on the table and looked down at her hoodie, "Doesn't look like its gonna come out." She took off her hoodie. "Good game, maybe after we get some practice we can do it again, see if it turns out the same." She held her hand out to Kyo for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:39 am

Kyo hopped up on the table and happily shook her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:03 am

(OOC: Crappy mobile, im gonna retype the post the way it shouldve came out.)

Kyouhei smiled and shook her hand. He then took a seat next to Caroline and looked at her wound. "I should take you to the nurse..." Kyo said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 6:22 pm

Wren said "I agree" before putting her arm over his shoulder and helping her stand up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:42 pm

Darcy lightly pushed wren out of the way and said "I'm her weapon, I'll carry her." Darcy scooped Caroline into her arms. "Get the door guys."
(Ooc: are we moving the thread??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 8:39 pm

(Ooc: I guess we're moving it.)
Wren stumbled back a little when Darcy pushed him. He ran off to open the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:12 pm

(OOC: Let Abako reply then I'll make it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:19 pm

Caroline could've walked with assistance, however she decided to be lazy and let Darcy carry her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:41 pm

"You did really well back there. We can work out some cool moves and tricks once your better. I think you're getting the hang of it though!" Darcy said excitedly to Caroline. "Wasn't she tough out there guys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:08 pm

Wren turned around and propped the door open with his foot. "Yea she did great." He started waving for everybody to hurry up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:13 pm

"If I can't get close to her, its no use. She'll just keep at a longer range." Kyouhei mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:24 pm

Darcy chuckled. "Yeah kyouhei that's the point hahah. I guess that makes me a tough opponent huh?" Darcy felt pretty good about her weapon form for the first time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:38 pm

Wren groaned and started tapping his foot. "Hey guys come-on, I'm sure the infirmary isn't open all day. If we show up late we'll have to take her to an actual doctor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:45 pm

Caroline started squirming in Darcy's arms a little. "He's got a point, lets goooo." She started to pass out, struggling to stay awake. The blood had slowed down a bit, however.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)   The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual Pt2 (Myra, Abako, Wren, Me :D Closed)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next