Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 4:05 pm

Stephen passed through the arched entrance to the now infamous graveyard. Rumor around school is that Maka Albarn, the Legendary Kishin Slayer, fought against one of our instructors here. Of course, that was the newly zombie Sid. Evidence of this rumor was redundantly evident as shown by the giant gash through the graveyard path where Maka used her scythe skill, 'Witch Hunter'. Uncaringly, Stephen found himself sitting on a gravestone in the middle of the graveyard, where he reached into is pre-packed lunchbox and took out a cup of pudding and spoon. No matter if it was rude or not to the spirits resting here, Stephen was going to enjoy his damn pudding on this gravestone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 8:52 pm

Kidd wandered around Death City yet AGAIN clueless as to where he would end up, just like the first day. Only hopefully, he didn't pick a fight with someone this time. He ended up in what seemed to be a graveyard. Kidd looked around for a sign, hoping it would tell him where he was at. Suddenly he heard rustling from behind him. "Who's there?" Kidd shouted, walking backwards, just then, he slipped and fell backwards on to someone. He looked down and saw pudding on his shirt, "What the fu-" he looked up and saw another teenager, possibly around the same age as him. "ZOMBIE!" He screamed scrambling on the ground. He did a backflip off the ground and got into his fighting stance, he looked down and wiped some of the pudding off his jersey, hoping it wasn't what he thought it was. He looked back up, "I'm sorry to have disturbed your resting place, but PLEASE tell me this isn't what I think it is!" He exclaimed, holding his finger up to his nose to sniff whatever it was on his jersey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:05 pm

Stephen saw the boy too late, reason being was he was indulging in his pudding far too much. He had fallen right on top of Stephen and his pudding, and even though it wasn't a particularly expensive brand, it set him on the brink of madness. "You sick little freak... You don't realize what you have just done, do you?" Stephen swiped his finger across the breast of his hoodie and picked up a glob of putting, then put it promptly in his mouth, licking it until it was all sucked down his throat. "I will give you approximately two seconds to explain your foolish actions before I proceed to rip all of the hair off your head!" Stephen was so mad, he had a large amount of cliche smoke billowing from his nostrils with every exhale. He was going to make this little brat learn his place.

OOC: Oooh, I like it! You chose the path to immediately piss off one of the most chilled people in the entire role-playing website!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:20 pm

Kidd looked at the teenager, and realized he wasn't a zombie, but what the teenager had done concerned him a little more than his anger, "UGH! You're calling ME a sick freak?!" Kidd shouted at him, "How could you even PUT that in your mouth?!" Kidd started gagging a bit, not aware that the contents on his jersey were just pudding. But before things got out of hand, Kidd explained his accidental misdeed, "look, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," he began, "but if you heard some scary stuff out there, wouldn't you be watching you're back too?" Kidd explained, himself. "And I'm sorry I knocked over this-" he looked down at his jersey, and turned his head around for a moment making a gagging face, them turned back to this stranger, and finished what he was saying, "this, you know.... But I'm sorry, and I really mean it. How can I make up for this?" Kidd asked with a bright smile on his face, hoping he would be forgiven.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:27 pm

"Ladies, crybabies., sick freaks, whatever you guys would like to be called, calm down, Chase is here." Chase announced as he walked up to the two people talking to each other. Chase was just visiting the graveyard to just get used to death city as an whole. Especially since the first two times he went anywhere it was with Ashley. "Gents, Gents. What's the probs?" Chase asked, not really caring, looking between the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:38 pm

Stephen looked between the punk kid and the other new arrival, then he sighed deeply and gave up. He had plenty more pudding, which he reached for right away and unwrapped before he made his reply. "Whatever, kid. You just owe me some more pudding some kind, and maybe pay for my dry cleaning bill." Besides a quick glance in his direction, Stephen didn't pay much attention to the newcomer, his attention was focused on the younger boy with the mo-hawk. A punkish look and a hipster is what he took the two for, so that is how he treated them to start off, after all, it isn't as though they had made good first impressions on him. Stephen finished off his cup of pudding, crumpled up the plastic, and tossed it into a trashcan at the entrance of the cemetery, 50 meters away. "By the way kid, you have some distaste for pudding, or are you just ignorant? If the former, we will never be friends, but if the latter, your ignorance is but a petty matter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 9:57 pm

Kidd looked at Chase and smiled, "you remind of somebody.... Do you know Jax?" He asked Chase, and turned to the stranger. "This is pudding?!" He asked, reluctantly putting his finger in his mouth. He perked up and smiled, "Mmm, this is good." He stated plainly staring at Stephen. "Ummm, well I got a bit of money, do you want to go to a grocery store and get some more pudding? Or something?" He asked, sticking his handing in his pocket and wiggling the change around in there. "What's your name?" He asked both of them, "I'm Kidd! Last name Götze! A name that will brush the lips of everyone in this world!" He shouted, pointing to the sky while grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 10:56 pm

Before anyone else could utter another word, a loud crashing noise filled the ears of everyone around. A white Audi R8, loudly came bursting into the scene. The car smashed through the gates of the cemetery and trampled over several gravestones. It left nothing but a trail of failure and destruction behind it. The car finally halted when it smashed into a large tree. The car had no visible damage on it at all. No scratches, dings, dents or cracks. It was completely clean. The windows were tinted so no one could see who was inside. Suddenly, the car began to glow blue and floated in the air. The glowing blue form slowly shifted into that of a person. Then, the car transformed into a girl. The girl landed on the ground to see the trail of destruction she had made. She covered her mouth in awe as the horror of a huge mistake was in her view. The girls name was Julian Ferris. Her eyes filled with tears as she saw what just happened. "Oh my gosh!!! Oh my gosh!!!" The female shouted stressfully. She turned to the strangers that were in the cemetery with her and hoped they didn't stone her right then and there. "I'm... So... Sorry!!! I didn't try to! It was a big mistake! I was driving then mud, slip, uncontrolled, boom, bang, smash!!!" Julian stuttered out, trying her best to make sense, but she was so distraught about the mess she made, she couldn't even speak clearly. The car was Julian's weapon form. What she was TRYING to explain to the group was that her tires slipped on some mud as she was driving and she span out of control. HOPEFULLY they understood that before they made any drastic accusations. She bowed to them repeatedly while repeating "I'm sorry" over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2014, 11:08 pm

Having been watching the two students that naively wandered into the graveyard here both Greed, Trinity decided to approach them. While they did so Trinity would begin to loudly shout words of scorn at them. As she did so the tall man slouching beside her slowly chuckled as if something hilarious were said. Almost collapsing onto the floor Greed lifted both hands upward pointing his ring finger Kidd playfully. "Um....like yeah you two should stop disturbing the graveyard. We are like trying to you know dig up corpses. We need the to build a unbeatable army to overtake the school Lord Death created. Oh I've said too much." Almost as if it weren't a accident Trinity began to giggle at her revealing of to much information. It were quite obvious to Greed that she did that on purpose, and he immediately stopped launching pat her head. Without warning he then smacked the back of her head before speaking.

"Idiot don't tell them that. Well have to sell them on a corner now." Even as he had begun explaining his a loud sound covered all his uttered words. With a soft sigh of annoyance he then turned his head to find a car pulling up in the graveyard. Another person would then appear ranting on about something Greed found irrelevant as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 6:36 am

This place was filled to the brim with idiots within seconds. How did this all come to happen? First was this fool who spilled his pudding, then there was the midget transformer who smashed through the graveyard and made a few dozen spirits hate her, and finally, another two shady characters said that they were going up against the DWMA. "What the hell just happened..." Stephen could only stared blankly at each of the fools around him, the only one hardly noticeable was that hipster guy. He sighed deeply and turned to face the mo=hawk kid once more, "Maybe another time, Kidd. We are surrounded by even bigger retards." Of course, he kept his voice to a whisper, so as the little transformer couldn't hear him. He paced gently over to her, grabbed her right hand in his left while placing his right hand on her other shoulder. "Don't worry about it, sweetheart... it wasn't your fault, in fact, I'm really sorry something like that happened to such a pretty girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:21 am

Kidd looked around wide eyed, overwhelmed by the sudden change in events. "Death City is weirdddd...." Kidd muttered to himself while running a hand through his mohawk. He turned to Stephen and laughed a little at his remark, "I sure hope you're not talking about me." He grinned at him. "But wait, you never told me your name?" Kidd asked once again, then he turned to the young girl as well. "Yeah, it's alright, we all make mistakes." He smiled at her, trying to calm her. "Now, if I may ask...." Kidd spoke out loud to everyone, "WHAT exactly are you all doing in here?!" He asked all of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:34 am

At the sudden feel of someone touching her, Julian gasped ever so slightly. She raised up slowly to see a handsome young man looking her in the eyes. She gazed back at him in awe. The gesture he made was kind, honorable, and it took some of the weight off of her back. Wait...? Did... Did he call me pretty? Wow... That's... So... nice. Julian thought to herself with a mental smirk. She finally stood up straight and wiped the tears from her eyes. She looked at the stranger before her, not knowing what to say at all. So, she pulled him in and gave him a warm, close hug. A smile crossed her face as she did, and she felt a sense of relief. After a few short moments, she pulled away and nodded at the boy. "Um.. Thanks." She said with a smile. But suddenly, her smile faded and her entire demeanor went back to its normal, calm, classy self. It was as if nothing had ever happened. Answering Kidd's question, she let out a sigh and responded. "I honestly don't have the slightest clue as to how I ended up in the strange place. I just remember spinning out of control and ya know... Crashing..." She lied with a shrug, then randomly sneezed.... THEN her eyes shifted towards the two threats before them, and she placed her hands on her rod and slammed it into the ground. "You two... I don't think you want to start a fight here. You're outnumbered, I'm a Death Scythe, and I would attempt to kill you at all costs. I suggest you turn and leave. We'll spare your lives, and it would save both of us trouble." Julian said in a serious tone, but still very calm about the whole situation.

Last edited by Poop Sensei on August 29th 2014, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 12:07 pm

Stephen wasn't much of the playboy type, but he sure did understand the rpmantic heart of a woman. Completely unaware now of everything around him, he focused everything on her and her hug, until she stopped crying. Then she said something that made him worry, a Death Scythe? he backed a pace away, taking care not to show any surprise or nervousness in his motion, where the then turned his gaze to the two shady characters and lied. "Yes, yes. I have heard about you two from my uncle. You two are a clown and a dark weapon, no? Well, you stand in the visage of the great meister, Stein's nephew and his weapon. You have two choices, you can leave us and your lives shall be spared, or you fight, where she and I will run you over... Careful not to avert his gaze, he whispered out of the corner of his mouth, "Without your meister, we are finished. Lord Death's son had trouble fighting clowns... so play along with it."

OOC: I added some description so as not to sway the balance of the posting order. Therefore, you should be unnaffected in your post.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 5:30 pm

Chase had no idea what was going on anymore and decided to leave all the freaks and geeks alone. "And no, I don't know Jax." He told Kidd before he left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 8:45 pm

Kidd watched Chase walk off, wondering what had set him off. Kidd also smiled at the tender moment these two people were sharing, wondering if they would possibly get anywhere. But Kidd turned to the two mysterious figures, attending to this more pressing matter. He obviously didn't want to get into a fight unprepared, but he was willing to defend these two new acquaintances, whether one of them was angry at him or not. "Trust me- us." Kidd started menacingly, "You don't want to do this. I'm enough of a problem without my weapon, but with a death scythe AND a top notch student at the DWMA, you sure won't win this one." He bluffed, guessing the other boy was a student at the academy.

OOC: Sorry, but it was taking a while for someone to post, and I wanted Kidd to be on the same page as Stephen and Julian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:12 pm

"You here that Greed. It seems that the great 3 star meister Stein has acknowledged the skills of Lord Yumerki. Isn't that wonderful, or at least he seems to have told a relative of his. Hey what's your name again?"Even though the name of the person she wished to acknowledge had spoken his name Trinity laid dumbfounded by the slight memory of such a lowly person. In fact if Greed the clown standing next to her suddenly vanished Trinity wouldn't even notice. It would be just like if he hadn't been there in the first place. She really is a fairly sad, and challenged child in that department. Within moments however the young girl began to cling onto the left leg of Greed signing briefly. This sigh conveyed her pure bored as the quite shallow threat thrown toward both her, and Greed fell upon deaf ears. It were as if she had cut the entire speech he made out of her mind, and directed the hearing to the parts mentioning Stein.

Greed on the other hand didn't appreciate the sudden displeasure of the one known as Kidd. Being threatened by mere students wasn't something to happy about after all. They were the loyal officers of Yumerki Angevine. So to make this known Greed simply began walking toward a grave he'd emptied out earlier. After grimacing a bit due to the child clinging to his leg the clown place one hand into the tombstone, and lifted it above his head. Then with a single flick of the wrist if went flying toward Kidd."You're not very bright Kid."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 9:47 pm

Stephen didn't move on his own, it was something along the lines of his subconscious activating the nerves in his muscles, which caused the phenomenon of what we humans call 'movement', but he didn't move. Whether or not this punk kid with the mo-hawk was trying to get himself killed or trying to assist their ploy, Stephen didn't know. But he had to protect this kid, but that would also leave the little girl alone. well, she was a death-scythe so she could surely manage. But what if she was lying too?

Even with these petty thoughts clouding his mind, his body still moved as he had always willed it to. To go faster, and faster, until nothing in the world could match him. He had to go faster. At the velocity that guy, Trinity, had thrown the gravestone, Stephen was sure he would meet it there. The only problem was stopping something with that kind of force behind it. His eagle eyes caught the glimpse of something, like a batter could tell the direction, curve, and spin of a baseball, he could see a large crack and a dent in the stone. He placed a well-aimed kick there and shattered the stone to bits, saving the boy, whether he needed it or not.

Saving Kidd was not his only purpose for deflecting the rock, but also to solidify his lie. Hopefully, now that the two had seen his speed and power, they would be intimidated and flee. "So, fools. Have you still the desire to fight us? I don't know if you have a death wish or not, but if so, I would be happy to grant it!" Stephen forced a sadistic smile to cross his features, attempting to show their opponents that he would enjoy ripping off their limbs. This game he was playing was like a game of psychological chess, and he had to win... his life depended on it.

OOC: So... Serious... Can't stand... So much... Seriousness...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:28 pm

Kidd's extreme speed had already allowed him to dodge the tombstone with little to no difficulty. It looked as though he had vanished from the spot he was at, and appeared a few feet to the left. He had seen the tombstone coming, and knew he would get away, he just needed to stay on his toes. "They don't call me the fastest winger in the world for nothing." He growled at the two. He jumped a bit hearing the tombstone be smashed to pieces by Stephen's kick, after he'd already avoided the tombstone. He looked at his ally and smirked, "Sorry bruh, but I could've handled that one myself. I appreciate the assist though." Kidd thanked Stephen. He looked over at Julian and yawned, "Look, as much as I would love to run circles around these guys," Kidd stopped and thought for a moment, "Which I could do in a literal sense, I'm just not up for it right now. I don't have Blakely with me, so you know. Could you do me and my buddy the favor and give us a ride out of here?" Kidd asked, ready to leave the scene.

Last edited by Kidd 92 on August 29th 2014, 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2014, 10:36 pm

Julian looked around as everything began to unfold. Her calm demeanor and gentle, feminine aura never changed. She let out a small sigh and looked at the two DWMA students. "As much as these two need to be taken down, we can't afford any damages. Especially here. Fighting them now is too high if a risk. If one of us gets injured, the other two would be able to defend themselves." She said sternly and directly. She jumped into the air and began to transform. Her transformation finished and she was fully shifted in her whit Audi R8. The butterfly doors raised up and a hologram of Julian was sitting in the front seat. "Please enter the car. If you are a weapon, do not sit in the front seat whatsoever." She said from the speakers of the car as she slowly drove over to the two students. "I'll gladly assist our leave." She said in a slightly cheery tone, then a small sneeze escaping her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:50 am

It seemed that Stephen did not have any reason to kick that tombstone, as he now learned the kid with the mo-hawk was pretty fast himself. "Oh well... As much as I would love to sit up front with my adorable death scythe, I will have to sit in the back on this occasion." Stephen originally had no intention of giving these two his true form, or even that he was truly a weapon, but it was inevitable in a situation like this. Stephen climbed into the backseat of the car and didn't care enough to buckle his seat-belt, as it would be irrelevant in this situation. "Sweetheart, if you can get us out of here at full speed, I may even consider sharing some of my pudding with you. Don't be fooled, this stuff is as important to me as is my life. You should feel honored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:58 am

Kidd jumped into the passenger seat in the front making it evident he was a meister. "Boy is she sexy...." He mumbled to himself, rubbing the seat of the car, almost as though he was caressing a beautiful woman. "Uh, the car itself of course!" He corrected himself. "Err, wait! That means I'm calling you sexy, which is not at ALL what I mean!" Kidd corrected himself again. "No wait, not that you're ugly! It's just...." Kidd put his head down, "Never mind.... Just get us out of here...." He said looking down and blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 2:00 am

The hologram of Julian which was in the front seat giggled. "It's ok, Kidd." She said with a smile. The butterfly doors of the car slowly closed and the headlights beamed on. She was facing Greed and Trinity and her engine started revving up. The engine was smooth and calm, but at the same time, low and grisly. After a few seconds, the car went from 0 to 80 in almost an instant, and it was flying right towards whoever was in the way. By the time it got in front of the evil duo, it was at 90mph! The car was able to go from 0 to 280 in almost 20 seconds, as long as their was a compatible Meister. But without a Meister, she could only reach 150mph. There were a lot of rules about Julian's weapon form, but that's a different story. Right now, Julian was focused on gettin the hell outta did he with these two students!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 12:13 pm

OOC: The person we need to post at this point is our friend Yumeriki.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 1:07 pm

"Greed!!!! They are running away you know. Plus that girl is a Death scythe I think,or at least she is a car of sorts. What are you going to do about them fleeing like that after picking a fight." Unwrapping her arms from around his leg the small girl simply began to briefly whine silently to herself. Although the tears she shed weren't all that real they did have some effect on Greed's point of view. So with in a few seconds both of the two began walking toward the car.

Trinity skipped in front of her clown counterpart as he straddled behind waving his arms around in circles. Each one of his footsteps slowly, and surely kicking up a small amount of dirt each time. Stretching his left arm outward the male rose his fist in protest over having to chase after mere students. However the fist then emitted a cluster of miniature blue orbs coated by a number of jagged bladed edges. The orbs surrounded both Trinity, and Greed as they acting as if the two possessed a personal orbit. So even if Julian attempted to run the them over in her form shed run into the problem of getting through these orbs of his soul wavelength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 4:14 pm

OOC: I may not be an admin, but I do know that what Trinity is doing is impossible, unless he is actually a witch. Don't get me wrong, it's rather cool, but one's soul wavelength can only be delivered through physical contact. This move Trinity is using is not even made possible by Lord Death, whose soul covers the entirety of Death City. My suggestion is that you be rid of this move for fear of a much more critical audience.

Stephen glared at the pair performing an illusion trick. It almost looked like there were miniature morning stars floating around the pair. "Julian, do not run into them. An enemy who can create such a realistic illusion is not an enemy we can fight, even if you are a death scythe." He would've reached for the steering wheel if he hadn't have been so worried about what would happen. Technically, there was no true condition to becoming a meister, only that you have the power to control a portion or all of your soul. So there were many weapons, including Stephen, that could become both meister and weapon. Mostly, since powerful weapons were low in quantity, weapons would stay as they are and serve as weapons, not meisters.

But it seems that this mo-hawk kid had a slight compatibility with this death scythe. Their souls didn't appear to be compatible enough to perform a resonance, but Kidd should have no problems in being a temporary meister. "If you don't move, we will all die right here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next