Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:04 pm

Kidd was fixing his hair in the reflection of the mirror on the car. "Yeah, I say we just leave while we have time." Kidd stated, sticking a piece of hair up. "I'm REALLY not in the mood for it. I need to wash my jersey. And you would pop a wheel trying to run them over." Said Kidd. "Let's just go. You can file a report, and we'll come after these losers another day." Kidd said, staring at the two outside of the car. He locked the doors, turned the radio on, rolled all the windows up, and honked the horn at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 7:35 pm

Occ : 0-0 I'll point out that the soul wave length part of those orbs is incorrect. I just didn't edit it since my phone goes tremendously slower on classic so I couldn't edit it. I apologize for the confusion.

1)Trinity is the small child.
2)Trinity is a girl.
3)The move being performed is an attack done by Greed the Serpent of Calamity. A clown with a different madness wavelength called the Greed Wavelength. It tis on his character page as a starter ability.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:12 pm

OOC: Gotcha. I am no expert on clowns, but I think they are created. Inorganic 'machines' like the ones the Death the Kid defeated. finally, I could not find your character logs or the posts where Trinity and Greed were in, so I figured that Greed was a little clown girl and Trinity was a weapon dude. But as a clown, I truly thought that they only had superior combat abilities dues to their precise mechanical bodies. Forgive me if I am wrong.

It is Julian's turn to post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:36 pm

OOC: What's gonna happen if Julian touches these orb thingies?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:49 pm

OOC: By Soul Eater logic... nothing. But avoid them until this is all settled. There is also no way something like that made by a clown would affect something like a death scythe anyhow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 8:58 pm

OOC: I'm sorry, but I'm extremely confused right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:03 pm

OOC: Yeah read this and a clown's abilities come quite clearly.

http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/The_Clowns
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:04 pm

OOC: I know what a clown is, I'm just confused by the current situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 9:08 pm

OOC: We are currently driving toward them while magical balls with spikes are floating in the air. Which is impossible unless you are a witch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:01 pm

OOC: whatevs. Lol. Im about to just continue.

The car made a quick, strong right turn and headed towards the other end of the cemetery. It burst through the metal gates and got onto a main road, going towards the more populated area of the city. The car slowed down once it was far away enough from Greed and Trinity. "That was an interesting situation." Julian's voice said through the speakers. "Those two were strong. But we could've taken them ok if you two were ACTUALLY Death Scythes. I know about you both. I've seen your files at the DWMA. I know neither if you were as strong as you said you were. But it WAS a very good bluff." Julian said with a smile. "Also, Kidd. I would like to kindly ask you not to touch the radio or sound system." She said with a slightly bouncy tone. The car continued to drive until it got to the nearest cafe. It came to halt and parked next to the building. "I don't know where either of you guys live, but before I take you home, I'd like to stop and get a drink if you don't mind. I'll gladly pay for either of you if you have no money." She said as the butterfly doors slowly raised. Julian was very very rich, so paying for them would put less than a knick in her wallet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:40 pm

Stephen looked rather surprised at Julian's harsh words, though it really didn't phase him on the inside. "My, I always thought I was strong! I am already in the Orion's Sword class after all. But a weapon like that, we could have taken easily. There was only a low-class dark weapon and truly foolish clown. Besides, you are an autonomous death scythe, like Justin Law, no?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 10:55 pm

"Heh, I'm great, regardless of what you read." Kidd told Julian, "and sure, I'll make sure not to touch the radio." Kidd said, getting out of the car. He proceeded to walk to the front door of the cafe, "have I been here before?" Kidd asked himself looking inside of the building. "Hmm. Oh well." He said. He held the door open for Stephen and Julian, "now we can properly meet each other." He said to both of them, "Oh, and legends pay for their fans." He winked at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:13 pm

Julian slowly but short glowed from weapon form to human form. She brushed herself off and walked through the doors of the cafe. "Actually, I'm not completely autonomous. I'm fine on my own, but I work better with a Meister." She said without making eye contact, looking around the cafe. The cafe was nice. It was brown wooden floors, clean glass tables and chairs. And well lit. She sat down at the nearest table and waited for the other two to join her. "Regardless, I truthfully am a Death Scythe. I teach fitness, health, and martial arts at the DWMA." Julian said with a smile. My illegal work is much more... Challenging... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:48 pm

Stephen followed them inside, content to find out what happened would happen next. When they sat down at the table, he ordered a large bowl of pudding and some milk before turning his blunt curiosity on the girl. "So, Julian, do you have a boyfriend? If not, I would love to take you on a date this weekend." Stephen didn't know how to be subtle when it came to women, after all, he knew that most women loved guys who were sure of themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2014, 11:52 pm

Spoiler:
o.o This is the ability. Also if you check the many clowns in the character creation sections they are not at all machines. In fact that wiki on clowns was geared directly toward the in which Death Kid had fought in the Anime.

"See Greed they ran away still. You didn't even have to use those orb thingys of yours. Let's go after them I suppose. They'll be so surprised to see you again. Now go!!! Actually first carry me there as well. The corpses can be left until a bit later. " Trinity would release a soft toned giggle before stretching her arms upward toward the male. Greed having been slouching wasn't that much taller than her at this point. She could've simply jumped onto his back herself, and they could have been there by now. However Trinity being the lazy yet quite childish person she was decided to instead stress the issue of being lifted. After tears welled up in her eyes the male could nothing else except concede, and then continue on his merry way. Sighs of displeasure silently escaped the clowns mouth before he started to walk toward the foes he just made.

The two counterparts wouldn't have know if the people from earlier changed directions, but the tire tracks of the car could give them away quite easily."Being a clown is quite misleading since Desco isn't around now. After the clown spoke Trinity gleefully smacked him upside the head with her open palm. Her smile would laid waste to any discomfort he could have just before he sighed once more. Having a newly found motivation Trinity kept smacking his head until he began running Julia,Kidd, and the mastermind behind them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 12:46 pm

Kidd followed both of them to the table and took his seat. He laughed at Stephen's offer to Julian, "I like that. You're straightforward. That'll come in handy." Kidd said, watching Julian, waiting for her reply. Kidd himself ordered a cookie and a coffee. "Why can't I listen to music when we're in the car?" Kidd asked Julian. "Oh, and I STILL haven't gotten your name." Kidd said, looking at Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 12:56 pm

Julian smiled at Stephen's question. She looked him in the eyes and responded gently. "Sorry, but I refrain from getting into any deep relationships in General. But that can be persuaded if you're able to change my mind." She said giving him a all, joking wink. "But we probably aren't relationship compatible." She said with a shrug. She wasn't trying to be harsh, but if Stephen knew who she truly was, he'd probably dislike her.

As for Kidd's question, she faced him and sighed. "It's not that you can't, but you weren't in the front seat. If you're not in the front seat when I'm in my weapon form touching can throw me off. Plus I could do it myself, which is what I prefer doing. It's not that you can't, just that you shouldn't." She said as she placed her hand on his shoulder. She put her hands back in her lap and sat up straight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 4:37 pm

OOC: Desco, I understand it is rather difficult to not create a super character when given ample space, but in any other site, your character would have been rejected and perhaps, even been deleted from the character application list. Greed is not a witch and thus he does not have magical powers of any form. I'm not interested in what other RP clowns are like, but I'm sure that none of them have magical powers. You would do best to remember this in the future. Regardless, I like where this post is going. A fight in Death City sounds inevitable at this point. But if some super special clown decides to start shooting magic again, I will completely disregard that portion of the post. Give him further enhanced physical combat skills and we will do just fine. I have no doubt he would kick Stephen's ass without cheap magic. Now to return happy smiles and continue what we are here to do... RP!

Julian flat out rejected him and then pushed in a nail with a flirtatious comment, but Stephen knew better. Years of experience of being popular with a high intelligence gave him an adept ability to read people, especially women, like picture books. Forgetting about that for a moment, Stephen was more interested in the conversation that was occurring between mo-hawk boy and Julian. "So, by 'throwing you off' what do you mean Julian?" Stephen wanted to learn more about the death scythe before he learned what she was hiding. "It wouldn't be surprising if those two showed up in Death City while giving chase to us. So it would be best to learn about each other before then.

OOC: I suggest you post after the cafe scene, Desco. So as to draw this out a little bit more. My plan is to make the trio friends by the end of this topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:08 pm

Kidd looked at Stephen for a moment. "Yeah, you're right about that. SO WHY WON'T YOU GIVE ME YOUR NAME?!" He asked him, bewildered with a wild look in his eyes. Kidd was getting frustrated with having been disregarded by this guy more than once. Kidd's coffee and cookie arrived, and so did a strange look from the waitress. "Uhhh.... It's personal business." Kidd smiled at her while blushing, a little embarrassed by his own outburst. Kidd thanked the waitress and watched her walk away, and out of hearing range. Then he looked over at Stephen, "Do you really think they'd be coming after us?" Kidd asked him, a serious look on his face. Kidd knew for a fact he could outrun these guys, and they'd never see him again, but in his mind, he was even more sure that the three of them could take those two out. Kidd sighed and spoke up, "If they really do come after us, I know we can take them out, but you're right," he began, dipping his cookie in his coffee, "we might as well get to know each other, if we want to take those guys out together as a team." He finished off, looking both at Julian and Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 5:26 pm

Julian sighed stressfully. "His name is Stephen... And I'm going to give you the run down of my weapon form... Some other time. I don't know if those two murderers are on they're way, I'd rather not be here when they show up. I need to get home soon. I have someone I need to look after and buisness to attend to. Besides, we'd be completely safe at home. They wouldn't be able to get in if their lives depended on it. You can come to my abode if you'd like to, but don't flatter yourselves. I don't know you that well so don't consider us friends yet. Just an aquaintances. But id gladly enjoy getting to know you both at my mannor." She said politely as possible as she stood up, pushing her chair away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 9:16 pm

Stephen looked at the girl who just gave away his name so easily and brushed them off as though they were children. You look younger than us, you know! Stephen took a deep sigh to try and release is frustration in vain. So he tried to vent through prying. "Well, it seems as though our princess would like to have us as guests in her beautiful mansion. Where would this be by the way? For future reference of course." Stephen let out a wink at Julian while placing emphasis on his final retort. "Julian, what would happen to these people if we left like this? You think people like those would hesitate to kill them all?" a grim expression dawned on Stephen's face as he considered the morbidity of his own statement. A little girl could been seen holding her mother's and on the sidewalk outside the shop, sucking on a swirly lollipop. "You can abandon these kids if you want, but we were given this power not to save ourselves, but to save the lives of those who hold no power."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 9:46 pm

Julian smiled at Stephen and looked at him, blushing ever so slightly. "Hm. I'll decide whether I want to give that out or not later." She said with a smile. As for the situation with the two villains, she didn't want to deal with it. But Stephen was correct. "If those two happened to be following us, it would be only three ways they could: Smell, sight, or us leaving something for then to pick up after. I'm guessing, IF they're following us, it's because of the skid marks I left. But the marks ended before I reached the cafe, because I slowed down. If I burned it all the way back to my house, they may pick up the trail and follow us there. That's if they're following us at all. Which I think is a very slim chance. Regardless, if they did come to my home, they'd surely die." She said as her eyes went from Stephen to Kidd. "If they do come back here, I promise I'll put together a team, mainly you two, to hunt them down, and extinguish them. But as for now, I need to get home, and as your teacher, it's my job to make sure you're safe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 10:40 pm

"Stephen," Kidd started, letting the name roll off his tongue, "If they hurt ANYONE. And I mean ANYONE.... I'll personally see to it that they get what's coming to them. No more, no less." Kidd spoke in a tone of aggression, looking Stephen in the eyes, showing a dark side of himself. "Alright then, let's go to your place." Kidd said to Julian, looking at her. He left his cookie and coffee at the table untouched, with a hundred dollar bill next to it. He walked to the door, hoping no one would be harmed at the hands of those fools. Kidd regretted not taking action back then, when he'd had the chance. But right now, if they came after the three of them, those two had a death wish. "You guys coming?" He asked, looking at them while holding the door open. Kidd looked out into the sky and into the sunlight, wondering what the consequences of the trios actions would be. He worried for the people of Death City, out on the streets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2014, 11:49 pm

"Wait... leaving so soon?!" Stephen had just gotten his pudding and they were leaving already? Oh well, something like this was inevitable. He wolfed down his pudding and followed the other two who had already left the confines of the shop. "Can't let perfectly good heaven go to waste like this!" Stephen had almost completely forgotten about his previous solemn statement and was now cheerful instead. A chocolate now occupying his features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:16 am

Julian puller her phone out of her pocket and made a quick phone call. "Pauline. Tell the cooks to prepare some tea and cakes for me and two other guests... Thank you... No not really. Casual. Ok. 10. Thank you, dear." She said into the phones casually. Julian then walked outside and instantly went into weapon form. Once Stephen and Kidd got inside the car, she sped towards her home, leaving skid marks behind her if the two villains were to attempt to follow. It didn't take more than 10 minutes to arrive at her mansion. But once they got there, she was pretty sure the two students were nothing but suprised. The mansion was completely massive. Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 0x600 There was a basketball and tennis court in the backyard, including a pool and padio and whatnot. The car pulled up in front of the house and the doors opened, allowing the students to get out. The front yard was decorated with one large fountain in which the water inside glowed blue. There was a male butler dressed in a suit waiting at the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next