Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 12:52 am

"Why, oh why do they persist upon running. First of all this cafe is a terrible place to hide from Greed. He is the Serpent of Calamity after all, and a general within Lord Yumerki's army." Even as Trinity Sat outside the cafe they discovered gloating she didn't once smile. In fact she merely left the sight of a tempered smile up on her face. However such false glee couldn't distract anyone let alone the children passing by her. These other children six to be exact stopped, and stared at Trinity. Each pupil like daggers that lit up her insufficient flaws with silent insults. Or in other words she simply thought they were insulting her. This caused a spurred reaction of sorrow, and tears to escape her.

During this situation Greed exited the cafe with news of those people they had been following. The cafes owner said they hadn't left too long ago. Even so the skit marks of that car were clearly visible in the dirt itself. Even during this crucial time Greed had too subside the tears of Trinity. To do so the clown decided to pick up a single one of the children that caused her to cry by their neck. Then with a ample amount of force he proceeded to snap the child's neck. At the sight Trinity leaped up in joy before devouring the small blue orb that replaced the victims body. Before the other children escaped Greed gave them the same fate, and their souls were devoured by Trinity. In moments the pair then set off following the skit marks that were left behind. They hadn't a clue if the car went in that direction either. However they hadnt anymore leads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 6:41 pm

OOC: You continue to have problems with your posts. This is not a mature thread, so killing kids and eating their souls is bad. Especially when you go into detail. Next, there are no more skid marks as there is no reason to go fast in the city. Finally, I hope you don't plan to make Greed use Trinity as a weapon because it is impossible. Clowns are machines and have no souls. They are also feral and would kill people randomly on sight. But, something with no soul can't resonate souls with something that has souls. I really don't like getting upset, but this is all I can do at this point. I would rather get along with you, so let's keep this realistic, okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 6:46 pm

Kidd looked at the mansion laid out in front of him. His mouth was hung wide open for a moment. "Wow...." He said, mouth still wide open. He looked around the back, and him mouth grew even wider open. "You have a basketball and tennis court...." He began, ".... BUT YOU DON'T HAVE A SOCCER FIELD?!" He asked, a little shocked. With all that this mansion had, you would've though there would be a soccer field. "And to be honest," Kidd began, "Your house is nice and all, but Jax's place is pretty big too, so you know." Kidd shrugged at Julian. "I'm ready to follow you wherever," he said falling in line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 7:09 pm

OOC: Verenthragna, I just need to clear this up. Most of what you said is right, regarding Yumerki's posts, but there ARE skid marks left behind in Poop's post. Read it again, and you'll see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 7:23 pm

OOC: In a bustling metropolis such as Death City, it is only common that there are skid marks everywhere. Go to any major city and you will see that I am correct. Skid marks only really occur with quick stops, like in drifts or punching the breaks. I don't mean to be rude, 'cuz we are all family, I just want to help you. I suggest you send me your post to look over beforehand, but if not, your characters are not on the level of Medusa or Stein. You can gain new abilities through character building, but that is about it. Please don't be an Ichigo and release bankai in one day though.

Stephen stepped out of Julian and stared at the mansion that lay before his eyes. It was very large, more or less the size of a castle. But the most interesting portion of it was the humongous, well-kept lawn Julian had in the middle of the Nevada desert. That must have been more expensive than the house, and that's not even mentioning the cost of keeping it. But overall, Stephen was something short of surprised. He had suspected all of this because of her demeanor up until now, but the lawn in particular was what got his head spinning. "Kidd, are you really going to complain about a lack of a soccer field here when there is this giant lawn staring you in the face?" Stephen pinched the bridge of his nose in between two fingers, a gesture that showed a common frustration. "Putting that aside, thank you for having us here Julian. I am honored to be your guest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 10:33 pm

OOC: Ver... You should speak to an admin about these things instead bringing it up in every single one of your posts. Yuki isn't doing anything wrong, and I did state that Julian left skid marks intentionally. It doesn't have to be titled as "mature" for there to be killing at all. As long as it isn't gore or sexual content. Regardless, let's continue with the actual thread instead of turning this into a debate.

Julian went into human form and instantly walked over to the butler standing at the door. "Samuel. Put the house on lockdown after we've entered. Have all the staff post up in the windows with their weapons as usual. Have a single grenade launcher ready for me as well. I'm not sure, but there is possibly two dangerous people after us." Julian said to Samuel quietly. "Yes m'lady. I'd also like to inform you that your father isn't here, so The Mistress won't be able to wield him if necessary." Samuel said as he held the door open the small group. "Thank you Samuel. Also, come inside and join the others. I don't think it's safe out here for you." She said to him gently as she put her hand on his face. She then walked inside, inviting Kidd and Stephen along with her. The inside was even more baffling than the outside. It was modern, but also had a lot of olden designs. There was a small table with two red couches next to it set up for the three. Julian sat at the couch and smiled. "Please, sit." She told the two with a smirk. A woman walked up to the couch with a tray. The tray had three cups of tea, several small pastries, and a grenade launcher on it. The woman set the tray on the table and smiled. "Thank you, dear." Julian said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 10:36 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2014, 11:11 pm

"Hmmmm...." Kidd hummed, having just thought up the worst pun possible. "This is the BOMB!" He shouted at his two friends. He smiled, hoping they'd laugh at his awful joke. "Hmm, but seriously- aww this is so good-" Kidd smacked his lips, eating some of the pastries, "I can use my soul perception if you want me to?" He asked, looking at Julian and Stephen. "Thanks for everything." Kidd thanked Julian and her servants. Kidd drank some of his tea, trying to wash down the food. "So, what do you think?" He asked the two, finally having an empty mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 11:25 pm

Stephen laughed dryly at Kidd's horrible attempt at a joke, but hey, at least he was getting better at making his fake laughs seem more realistic! Staring intently at the delicious looking desserts on the tray and completely ignoring the random grenade launcher, Stephen glanced at Julian in confirmation for his indulging in the abundance of sweets piled before him. He then picked up a tart and chewed on it greedily. A brilliant smile spread across his face while he spoke to the two sitting with him. "Well, I'm sure that, even though you said you read my file, you only really read my application to the DWMA, right Julian? SO I will tell you a bit about myself. My name, as already known by you both, is Stephen Eclair. I attend class with the group of top-notch students called the Orion's Sword class. The only people allowed in this class are weapons who are incredibly powerful. My weapon form, for example, cuts better than any sword, bashes skulls like a mace, and pierces like a lance all the same." A dim white light enveloped Stephen as he began his transformation into his weapon form. A handheld manual cake mixer with a point at the tip that could be used for stabbing. Stephen then demonstrated how the twelve odd blades worked, they could turn at the will of the meister, allowing him to become mace-like or a sword with twelve curved blades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 2:50 am

Occ: Well since I like to keep my characters that are related together I'll have to pull out of this thread. .-. Since I got souls for Trinity out of this I'll simply be happy with it's outcome.

It seemed as if Trinity had become quite touched at the sentiment Greed had shown here at the cafe from earlier. Having already arrived in Death City there'd be no point in continuing the search for those people from earlier. As so the two simply forgot about them, and proceeded to leave Death City. Having gained a few souls in the process Trinity would be quite happy, and Greed being a quite simple man were excited just by greeting to kill something. In short neither of them wished to keep up a game of cat, and mouse for very long. After all they had things to do with their comrades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:13 am

"Interesting weapon form. Quite comical. But I'm sure it's useful in many ways." Julian said with a smirk. "As you already know, I'm Julian Ferris. A teacher and Death Scythe at the DWMA. My weapon form is, as you know, an Audi R8." She said simply and plainly. The watch on her wrist beeped and she stood to her feet. "I'll be back. I must change out if these clothes." She said as she turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 11:37 am

Kidd was still munching on some of the pastries and sipping tea, while he listened and watched his two comrades turn into their weapon forms. It was finally his turn to speak up. "Well, as I'm sure you both already know, I'm Kidd Götze, the legendary meister." He said to both of them while grinning. "Do I need to say anymore?" He asked while wiping some some crumbs off his face. "No, alright then." Just then, Julian said she needed to go to change. He watched her leave and looked at Stephen. Kidd's stomach started to growl a bit in that moment. "Ughhh...." He moaned while grabbing his stomach, "I don't feel to well...." He got up to go look for a bathroom, "I'll be back, Stephen." Kidd trudged around in the mansion for a while, looking for a bathroom. "Why is this place so big...." He muttered.

Suddenly, out of no where, he burped, and was relieved of his stomach pain. "Excuse me.... I guess it was just gas...." He spoke to himself. He heard some rustling coming from a room to his right, and saw Julian naked in her room. He was shocked and stood there blushing for a moment, gaping at the sight before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:10 pm

OOC: Very... Interesting post Kidd.

Stephen looked at mo-hawk boy and retorted to his previous comment. "Legendary Meistersinger eh? I don't think I've ever heard of you... So you're name is Kidd. Sorry I forgot." It was rather cruel, but it was a parallel to Kidd's previous narcissistic comment earlier, so he couldn't help but make a crude joke. One after another the trio began to diminish, leaving Stephen all alone on the couch with empty dishes and a grenade launcher. "We'll, I suppose the mistress wouldn't mind my peeking around a bit..."

Stephen wandered through the halls for a minute, passing by offices, a workout room, a parlor, and other assorted bed chambers and lounge areas before he saw any sign of life. He found his way to the kitchen after following a glorious scent for albeit a few minutes. He peeked inside and saw a plethora of hanging meats, cheeses, spices, and all of the delicacies this common world has to offer to the upper gentry. What really caught his eye, though, we're two things: The pretty young maids and a few assorted cakes and desserts. When they maids heard him, they turned and retreated a few paces, probably alarmed by the two meter grenade launched Stephen was carrying around like a child's toy. "Oooh, sorry ladies... I didn't mean to frighten you, I just smelled something delightful down the hall and decided to swing by. Perhaps, by any chance, would you be the ones in charge of this kitchen?" Noticing their discomfort, Stephen slung the grenade launcher over his back, wrapping the leather strap over his shoulder. We wouldn't want any misunderstandings, would we?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:27 pm

Julian turned to see Kidd standing at the door with a confused look on his face. Perv... She thout to herself as a smirk crossed her lips. She was standing in front of her wardrobe and opened it. She casually slipped on a pair of pink panties, and a ruffled pink bra. It was as if Kidd wasn't even there the way she clothed herself. She turned to him standing on her tippy toes, and had her arms wrapped around her stomach. She had rock solid abs and a petite body figure. She slowly tip-toed towards Kidd until she was standing almost nose to nose with him. Her shining eyes stared into his with an almost blank expression. The light was off making it all the more intense for Kidd. She put one hand on the waist of his pants and pulled his body to gets gently. She placed her other hand on his neck, and buried her head in his shoulder. "Do you want to lay with me...?" She said calmly and smoothly, and almost casually. Julian, being asexual, didn't mind doing things like this with other people. She'd felt that since she wasn't attracted to anyone, she could do whatever she wanted sexually. She wasn't planning on having full out sex with Kidd, just some heavy foreplay, which is what she always did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 12:51 pm

Kidd looked down at the extremely short adult before him, face completely flushed at this moment. He wasn't going to lie, she was hawt. But he had his morals, and Kidd wasn't about to abandon them right now. "Ummm.... Look...." Kidd mumbled, "I'm.... uhh, only 15.... And you're like, 20 right? This isn't right...." Kidd said, as he tried to gently pull away from his elder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:05 pm

OOC: I'm going to turn this mature now.

Last edited by Verethragna on September 7th 2014, 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:19 pm

OOC: Enjoy... -___-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2014, 1:36 pm

The maids relieved their tense shoulders a bit after recognizing the boy who walked in with the young mistress earlier. After relieving, the returned to their tensed forms, but for an entirely different reason, they were in the presence of one of the master's friends. They could not afford to slip up for fear of losing their jobs. "Oh, yes sir! We are in charge here. Can I get you anything? Perhaps a a certain dish or snack?" The young girl who was previously chopping up onions turned and asked him a series of questions in rapid succession, which rather agitated him instead of making him feel easy. "Stop right there, sweetheart. I am not here to slave you. I am just a simple guest who is rather bored and looking for a little chat, perhaps over a cup of tea and some more of those delicious pastries you made. I expect Julian won't mind your requested absence for a few minutes." Prompting the girls to follow him with snacks to one of the many parlors, if course, being a gentleman, he carried as much as possible as to not burden them.

OOC: I tried to create a scenario where, after Julian and Kidds' character building, the mistress of the house could react to a situation where the laid back guest ordered a break for her servants. I am sorry for freaking out about your post... I was merely flustered by the sudden change in mood, so I must show my deepest, most sincere apologies in hope that you will continue to enjoy this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 4:37 pm

As Stephen was walking, he reached the living room, where he'd notice a woman in all red sitting on the couch. She had long brown hair that stretched to her lower back. The dress went down to her ankles and she had on red silk gloves. Red heels, red earrings, red lipstick, red toenails, red everything. When the maids saw her, they instantly tensed up once again and became slightly fearful. At the sight of the boy and the maids, the woman in red stood up, holding her small red purse, and smiled. "Hello, boy. You must be one of Julian's acquaintances, I presume. My name is Charlotte, head lady of the house." She said as she bowed slightly. The maids were practically shaking in their boots. "I-... I'm sorry for intruding m'lady. A-at the gentlemen's request, we decided to show him the mansion. I hope w-we aren't intruding." The head maid said as best as she could. "Oh no my dear. No trouble at all. Please. Leave the trays here and resume your positions. I'd like to speak with this gentlemen." Charlotte said gently with a smile. The maids quickly set the trays down at the nearest coffee table, and rushed out of the room. Charlotte sat down on the couch and motioned for Stephen to sit.

Julian, slightly shocked at the boys answer, slowly pulled away and stood up straight. She turned and went to her wardrobe. She threw on a pair of silk shorts and a pink, silk tank top. Then she left the room, walking right past Kidd without a word. Her facial expression never changed and no sign of emotion was visible. She headed downstairs, back to the room she was first In and sat in the chair. She noticed the tray and the cakes were gone, but she didn't question it. She sat silently and peacefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 11:18 pm

Kidd sat down on the floor for a moment and began breathing in short rapid breaths through his mouth. He'd never been in a situation where and older lady would try to seduce him. His face was still burning hot from that experience. He decided he should sit there for a while, while he tried to regain his cool. He'd check on Julian later, right now, he was more focused on trying to live down what'd just happened. He wondered if she would tell Stephen, or if he'd have to tell him himself. He hoped things wouldn't be awkward between the three now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2014, 11:48 pm

Upon entering the parlor with his cacophony of maids, Stephen noticed something out of the ordinary, perhaps the flowers were askew, the couches misplaced, or the woman dressed in all red sitting casually on the couch? Of course the latter of the three was the case. She introduced herself as the lady of the house, which was a rather hefty surprise since that one butler said "the mistress will be out", but regardless, she was here, and she forced the beautiful young women to return to their stations. Bummer. Sitting down and grabbing a cup of tea from one of the platters, he looked over the coffee table into the woman's eyes to discern what her intentions were. When he realized that this woman had no sort of simple personality, he gave up and instead asked a simple question. "So, Ma'am, for what purpose am I granted such privilege as is your presence?" Stephen knew some formal etiquette, which he used without hesitation just to be safe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2014, 2:05 am

Charlotte smiled. She looked up at the dim light above them, then shifted her gaze back at Stephen. "Purpose...? Hm... No purpose at all. Just a privilege I dare say. What's your name?" She asked as she placed her hands on her lap, slightly making flirtatious gestures at Stephen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)   Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing in a Graveyard?! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3