Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2015, 11:12 pm

Shizu scuttled off to the bathroom, after Jeremy acknowledged her decision, in order to prepare the bath water. The meister scraped together some shampoo and conditioner, making a mental note to buy some for Ivory as a 'thank you'. With little elegance, she tossed her shirt to the side. It only took a small glimpse in the mirror to notice the burns that had kissed the center of her back and drew down to the back of her thighs. Despite its intensity, it almost looked elegant. The dark pink flesh tones worked in swirls along her spine. It gave her skin an cherry blossom-like appeal. Without further concern, she leaned against the wall and removed her knees length stockings with little sound.

As she put her very well coordinated attack into motion, Attor had dropped the tea set. The tea cup's contents revealed to be acidic liquid. Which had conveniently poured around them and onto the floor. "Well... played." the kishin egg sighed, an expression almost forming. "Slit my throat and knife is over for both of us." Attor stared intensely in the illusionist's eyes, as if searching for something. "It may already be too late..." he murmured,  looking down at the acidic fluid that was pouring out of his leg wound. "The joy of being your own poison..."

Last edited by Necromancer Shizu on February 1st 2015, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 7:57 am

Jeremiah's burns were much less artistic, and much more severe. Although he had less, they were all much redder than his meister's. Apart from the large one on his chest, he also had one on they right side of his neck, a thin one across there left side of his waist, and on the right of his lower back. Needless to say, the weapon felt... Uncomfortable, to say the least. Her lack of shirt was one thing, but the fact she made such a show when it came to removing her stockings had turned his face completely red. With shaking hands, he unbuckled the dark belt around his waist and pulled it very slightly, letting it slide to the floor. The clatter it made was surprisingly, and awkwardly, loud. Jeremiah suddenly saw that he had been staring at his meister this while time, and quickly averted his eyes. The delicate burns across her back were (ironically) burned into his mind. Just a reminder for his failure those days ago. "D-did I ever ap-apologise for those b-burns?? I don't think I did. D-did I? No, I s-surely did. Why am I even t-thinking about that right now?? It's not like I'm l-looking at you changing or anything. Hahaha." The weapon stuttered and stammered over words like tomorrow wasn't a thing. Being an only child living with his father his whole life, women and their... Defining features were still somewhat of a mystery to him. "Y-you know, I haven't even taken you out to d-dinner yet, and we're already," He gulped loudly. "Undressing." He stammered, jokingly.

If Attor found anything in this sorceress's eyes, it would've been pure, animal, desperation. Valkeer glanced down at the fresh wound on the boy's leg, and saw that it was not, in fact, blood. She scrambled as quickly as a mostly-paralysed, physically disabled sorceress could, keeping good distance from the toxins leaking from his body. Of course, not before stabbing the razor into his shirt and hopefully pinning him to the ground. "What the hell is that stuff?! What the hell are you?" Valkeer interrogated. Her brilliant powers of deduction couldn't tell anything about this mysterious Kishin. A past of isolation or imprisonment, and possible experimentation is all she could see from the mask and his tendency to not be bothered talking.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 1st 2015, 2:03 pm

Shizu cast her gaze up towards the sputtering weapon, almost finding his discomfort amusing. His apology was also funny to the ear. "Only a thousand times." The meister set her clothes into a neat pile. "Besides, who do you think gave you sponge baths while you were hospitalized?" She pointed to herself, but soon realized that he was trying to look away. "How could we go out for dinner? We barely lived through a five minute coffee break." Oh so oblivious. If you haven't guessed it already, Shizu really didn't have any shame when it came to this type of circumstance. There were plenty of public baths and saunas back home, so she was used to it. "Better speed up before the water gets cold." She murmured and was quick to dispose of the rest of her clothes.

Attor took in choppy breaths, focusing on the wound. "I am... Attor, right?" the kishin egg pondered, staring up at the ceiling. The liquid started ceasing to drip as the broken skin started fusing back together. A wince escaped his lips as he attempted to speak again. "Or is it 'Experiment CFP T-2.3'? I can't remember a difference." His eyelids closed tightly and a sizzling sound emanated from the self suturing wounds. "I'm the product of desperation. And that 'stuff' is one the factors of my desperation. The other being disease." the kishin explained in a figurative way. You see, when he wears his gas mask it makes it very difficult to speak. So whenever he took off his mask, he 'loved' to speak. "Oh, and that happens to be blood mix with aconite. Not enough has dripped out to kill us yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:23 am

Jeremy's eyes widened. "Sp-spongebaths?? You... And... Ah, hell..." He gulped, still refusing to look at her. It was quite obvious she was enjoying herself, so this didn't really make Jeremy feel any better. The weapon hastily (figuratively) tore off his pants, then underwear before he could have a sort of anxiety attack. He covered himself with his one and only arm before clearing his throat. "Alright, um... L-ladies first? I-I mean–" He cleared his throat again. "Ladies first." The weapon stated, hoping his layer of fake bravado and bravery covered the emotional wreak that was his current mental state. Suddenly, Jeremiah was aware this was the first time Shizu had seen his plain, stump of an arm. It was heavily scarred, and seemed to be somewhat bent out of shape, making him asymmetrical.

Valkeer stared at the pale boy. It was this exact moment that she realised what she was dealing with wasn't simply a Kishin Egg, but an experiment gone wrong. And this experiment seemed to have aconite infused blood. She stared for a few more seconds before seeing the tea-like substance that had spilled on the floor was sizzling lightly, bubbles appearing and vapour rising from the puddle. "You... You tried to kill me. You tried to kill me! You bloody monster, you were trying to trying to kill me with toxic tea!" Valkeer spouted, enraged by this completely unwarranted attempt on her life.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 11:57 am

She smiled deviously and replied, "What a gentleman." The meister turned to enter the shower and drew back the curtain. That's when you could see it. No it wasn't natural or there long ago. It was a spade. Many of its characteristics were similar to the one Jeremy had mistakenly severed. Only this time, it was at the center of her back. If you don't know your cards well, -unlike Suhas, hint, hint-, the jack represents lust. This fact may or may not affect her course of thinking. Though if you really examine their situation, she's definitely under persuasion. She peeked back out from the curtain with an almost ear-to-ear grin and summoned Jeremy forth.

"You were planning to kill me... and or Suhas." he retorted, gesturing to the knife that was pinning him to the couch. "You were going to take the last thing I had away from me..." Attor suddenly grew bitter. "I know he's deteriorating because of me, but he's still mine to protect." the kishin egg referred back to when he broke Valk's arm and drove her down once she got to Suhas. "He was replacing me with you, I just know it. A female is always better company than a killer." he hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 7:09 pm

As much as this pubescent teenager would love to take a shower with the opposite sex, Jeremy couldn't pull his eyes away from the card on her back. "Uh, Shizu? I hate to be a bother right now, but... There's a card on your back..." His eyes were glued to it. The Jack of Spades. The Jack of Spades. Jeremiah couldn't understand how Suhas planted it. When did that rodent have a chance to? How was it effecting her? But, a weapon was still obliged to obey their meister. Jeremiah followed her into the shower, letting the temporarily hot water go over his head, his face red with embarrassment. With great embarrassment, he reached out with his only arm, spun her around, and tried to pull it off. It was stuck, just like the one on her arm. And the only way to get that one off was... Wait, did that card ever actually come off her arm? Oh shit. It didn't.

"Trust me... Atty, right? Yeah. Trust me. I don't want anything to do with that black and white asshole. I don't want to 'take him from you' or anything. I just want to leave! And if the only way of that being possible involves murdering you, then hats what I'll do." Valkeer pleaded to the Kishin egg. "If you just let me leave, I swear I'll stay out of your bloody way. You can even join me, if you want. Tell me, Attor." She propped herself into an upright position. "How do you wanna be treated? Like a monster? And a servant? Or do you want to be treated like a man?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2015, 10:18 pm

The meister giggled as she spun around, her lips emitting a whistle. "Hey, that tickles!" She exclaimed and covered her mouth with her hands. Shizu glanced back and could just barely see the card. "Oh yes, that was a fun time." She snickered and seemed to recall some sort of... humorous, event. Her hand reached for the bodywash as she hummed a little tune. She was acting... dodgy. The usual Shizu would be at least a bit modest in this situation, but she was uncharacteristically confident and uncaring. "Mind washing my back, hun?"

Attor shook his head slowly, as if Valkeer was missing the point completely. "I'm not a human anymore, so being called a man would just be a false title. I'm nothing but monster." the kishin egg moved his free hand to where the cut had once been. The wound was completely healed already. "It's in his nature to manipulate,  Suhas, I mean." he went on and suddenly froze up. His chest fell and raised rapidly as his hands searched for something he couldn't reach. The more stress he felt, the less he could breathe. He began hacking as he reached for the dial on the side of his mask and turned it with fumbling hands. "Damn..." he muttered, his eyes fluttering as oxygen started cycling again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 8:10 am

Did she... Did she just call me Hun? Something is terribly, terribly wrong. But, once again, a weapon must do as their meister instructs. He grabbed the body wash and... Jeremiah had a sudden epiphany. He only had one hand. "Uh, sorry Shi-Shi. I've only got one hand, let alone one to spare." He stammered out. And besides, it was quite comfortable in his current position. Jeremy quickly handed back the container of liquid, and resumed covering himself. The water washed over the burns on his body, making the weapon release a sigh of what comfort he had in this situation. "Would you mind telling me about this... Fun time, of yours? I do not recall any situation that the sorcerer had touched you in that specific location." Jeremy had a sudden realisation he could've worded that better.

"Just because it's in your nature, doesn't mean it's okay, Attor." Valkeer had said before Attor had his sudden need for filtered oxygen. She stared in awe. Why wouldn't a toxic based Kishin be immune to himself? The vulture found it better not to ask about these things. Nearly the entire top-half of her body's feeling had returned. But when she tried to appear-iffy one of the professors from Attor's past bursting through the door, she found that the rodent had blocked her magic with the chemicals, too. Honestly, Valkeer couldn't care less for the well being of the creature before her. Y'know, the friend of my enemy is my enemy. She shifted herself uncomfortably, occasionally prodding her legs. "Attor, please, just let me go. If you release me, I'll do anything. I'll stay away from you and the rodent. I'll stay away from the weapon/meister pair we love to screw with. Just get me out of here!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 6:15 pm

Shizu tapped her foot, causing a small array of splashes. "I don't think h wanted me to tell you know that I think about it..." She replied and turned around. "He whispered like this!" She raised herself up on her tip-toes and lifted a finger to her mouth, along with a smile that actually resembled the pest quite well. "Like this! Ahem... 'Now don't go telling your little weapon friend, he might get upset.'." She unbent her toes then blinked with sudden realization. "Oh poo, I already started telling you..."

Attor had remained silent for an uncomfortable amount of time. Whether it was because of his need to resume normal breathing patterns or his attempt to think over the sorcereress's request. His cloudy eyes closed for a moment and a sigb escaped. "Suhas won't be pleased." He muttered and scooped up the sorcereress bridal style. "Keep breathing to a minimum, exposure should be limited." The kishin egg brought her over to the wall and plucked a spare gas mask off of it. Perhaps it would've been nice for Valkeer to grab that earlier. Whoops. Then again she couldn't really move... Whatever. This was for the best, right? Maybe Suhas will grow sidetracked and will return to his normal self? "You can't walk yet can you?" He asked as they dashed down the hall, his toxins fogging up the cameras.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 9:22 pm

"'Little weapon friend'? Oh bloody hell. It was Suhas, that dodgy rodent asshole." Jeremy took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. His face was still red, but now more from anger than embarrassment. The weapon placed his one and only arm on Shizu's shoulder, actually closing his eyes, hoping that's she wouldn't... Yeah. "Shizu, I need you to tell me everything. When did this happen? Why did he do this? I swear to god, that monochrome anus is dead." Jeremy stepped out of the shower, embarrassed he had actually fallen for this ridiculous enchantment. Like his actual meister would ever take a full-on shower with him. Probably. He grabbed his towel and started wrapping it around his lower half.

"No, still numb." Well, mostly. Valkeer was actually surprised her persuasion had worked on the Kishin egg. She began breathing shallowly, breathing in as little deadly gas as possible. "Thanks, Atty. Thank you so much. You know, you can come with me. If you want." She asked, pausing occasionally for breath. Not only would she escape from some sociopath's lair, but she could potentially gain a Kishin ally to work for her. She tried to grin under the mask, but failed.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 10:23 pm

Shizu followed closely behind him with a grumpy expression and tone. "It wasn't anything baaaad...." she crossed her arms then paused for a moment. "At least I don't suppose it was..." The meister then grabbed her own towel and wrapped it around her torso. The girl recalled the event and found that it was sort of foggy. Like trying recalling a night prior to a hangover, she couldn't really put it together. Actually, now that she thought on it there may have been alcohol involved...

The kishin egg continued on, his eyes wide. Suhas could be anywhere and he wouldn't respond well to this act of treason. "You were going to kill me and now you're calling me,'Atty'. Funny how that works." Attor grumbled, nearly stumbling as they entered the final stretch. The use of toxins had taken a toll on his body. Valk's weight didn't help. His breathing grew difficult and you could damn well knoe that Suhas knew. The sorcerer knew every step Attor would make. Whether it was planned in advanced or not didn't matter. However the sorcerer was perfectly okay with it. Valkeer would be affected by Attor's insanity just as he was. A kishin egg and a magical being taking refuge in Death City? That sounds... horrible." he replied bluntly. He cracked the door open and hussled out. "Though it wouldn't hurt to check it out..." Attor gave her some ground and made a beeline towards the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2015, 8:04 am

"So if it wasn't that bad, bloody tell me exactly what happened. It's not that hard." Jeremy grabbed his clothes and stormed out of the bathroom, hoping his meister would follow. Not only was Jeremiah now worried, but he was pissed. How dare that rodent even lay a hand on his meister? And to think the weapon considered him a friend once upon a time. He shuddered, grabbing his clockwork arm up from the floor and reattaching it. Unlike her arm, a card attached to her back would certainly be more difficult to remove. Maybe if he positioned the angle to just slice off a bit of skin? Nah, too risky. Although maybe a slightly more... Outgoing meister would work out well for him? Jeremiah shook the thought out of his head.

Valkeer smiled under her mask. She had literally just stolen a Kishin egg. And the fun an illusionist can have with one? It was going to be one hell of a ride. She gasped as Attor's speed increased, not expecting that a man with a figure like his could run across the desert like this. "See? There's whatever reason you've got left talking. You and me, Attor? We're gonna go far. We're gonna see the world! We're gonna commit mass murder! Are you feeling pumped, Attor? Because I sure as hell am." Although it was still rather inconvenient that she couldn't walk, or use her magics for a while.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2015, 10:27 pm

It took a moment, but Shizu did eventually follow. "I would! I just can't really put it together too well. One thing led to another and I'm suddenly waking up in a motel!" The meister yelled back, suddenly realizing how awful that sounded. "No, I don't think we did what you think we did... I think." she cast her gaze away and squinted, trying hard to recall how she got the crd in the first place. Well, after this she might as well flush their partnership down the drain. There was no way he could trust her, right? Not when Suhas is obviously too bored for his own good.

For most of the trip, Attor refused to speak. He had just betrayed the only one person be ever grew to trust. And boy, did it feel awful. It took incredible will for him not to break down right then and there. The silence was killing his as he ran, each step feeling heavier than the last. Soon, a dark outline turned into the full view of the world renowned 'Death City'. It's name was fitting, Attor could tell that much. "What have I gotten myself into...." he murmured, trying his best to take the dark alleyways instead of the main streets and plazas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2015, 8:49 am

Jeremiah went silent for several seconds. "You... You fucking WHAT?!?!" The weapon was swallowed by his anger, his face going red as he flipped one of the arm-chairs on its side and bellowing in rage. He proceeded to kick over a small coffee table, shattering the glass that rested on it and breaking off the tabletop as it fell to the ground. I swear, if you looked close enough, you could see the inferno in his mind straight through his eyes. "You THINK that asshole took advantage of you?? Randomly waking up in a bloody MOTEL ROOM after what sounds like a NIGHT OF HEAVY GODDAMN DRINKING??? I swear to god, the next time I see that's asshole, I'm SHOVING my li'l FLINTLOCK PISTOL into his MOUTH and PULLING THE GODDAMN TRIGGER!!!" Jeremy dragged his phone from his waistcoat pocket (that he still hadn't put on) to make an angry call to Suhas and threaten several things that are quite dear to him. But when he saw that it was flat, he pegged in on the couch and groaned in anger, clasping both hands behind his head.

((OOC: I think that's a good wrap up for the Attor-Valkeer-Suhas Story line for now, personally. We can continue with that one a bit later, I think.))
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 2:32 pm

Shizu soon grew quite a bit upset herself. "I don't think you have a right to get so god-damned worked up, Rukin! You haven't had a great drinking history, either." the meister crossed her arms and stormed over towards the window. "Get a hold of yourself, we're in debt as it is." she ordered, jabbing a thumb towards the broken coffee table. "You just can't control yourself and it's getting old." her teeth bit onto her tongue as she stared out the window through murky eyes. Whether she could or couldn't hide it wasn't really up to her now was it? Suhas could've done any number of things and she couldn't remember a single detail. Her hands clenched onto her towel and she quickly retreated to the bathroom, locking the door. She slowly dropped to her knees and covered her mouth to stifle the short bursts of sobs. Goddamnit, I'll kill him.

((OOC: Sounds good ^-^ I'm quite intrigued with the Jeremy/Shizu Story Line, currently~))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 7:05 pm

He stood and followed Shizu, already trying to mend what he had done. "Wait, Shizu, I didn't mean–" and the door slammed on his face. He could feel tears forming in his eyes as he knocked on the door repeatedly, begging for forgiveness. "Shizu, please, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I'm not angry with you, I'm angry with him. Please don't lock me out like this, Shizu..." And etc. But eventually, the somber weapon gave up and sat himself on the couch, placing his head in his hands and sobbing. He wasn't mad at her. Only the rodent that did it to her. He shouldn't have yelled, he should've had some self control for once in his goddamn life. No control? He would show her. Instead of going out and drinking his sorrows away, he would stay on that couch and... Sit his sorrows away. Then it dawned on him. There was alcohol in the apartment. This made his temptation grow stronger, and in turn, made his sobbing louder. Slowly, he redressed himself into his waistcoat and trousers. Not that that would help.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2015, 8:09 pm

After finally controlling her out outbursts of cries, the meister rubbed her eyes and finally tuned into the sound of ringing. She looked around the room and eventually her attention turned to her pile of clothes that had been laying on the floor. In her back pocket, a phone went off. She stammered to her feet and wobbled over, her still wet feet leaving a trail of footprints. Shizu reached for the phone and looked at the caller I.D., no title. This was obviously not her best decision, but she flicked the phone open and spoke softly into it. "Hello?" She made her way towards the door, unlocking it. "Good afternoon, my dear. I'm assuming all is... well?" Of course. Her heart sank to her stomach and her eyes narrowed. She felt thoroughly disgusted and scared at the same time. There was no way she could let Jeremy hear them. The meister slowly opened the door and went down the opposite way of the hall. "Why are you calling me?" she whispered into the speaker, irritation coating her fear. "Tsk, tsk. There's no need for your attitude! I just wanted to know how he was handling it." Suhas giggled into the phone, obviously amused. "Do you think this is some kind of a joke?" the meister replied, a tad louder than she should have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2015, 8:33 am

Jeremiah might've snapped any second. What was left of his fragile mind might have completely given way at any moment to a blubbering, sobbing mess of a weapon that he really was. The call his meister was receiving at the moment certainly wouldn'tve helped. But he really just couldn't give a damn anymore. He continued to sob, lying face-up on the couch with his face in his hands. You're nothing, Jeremiah. Nothing but a bloody asshole. You don't deserve a meister like her. She may have her flaws, but she's a better person than you'll ever be. So why don't you go and drink your sorrows away like you before, you worthless piece of crap? Jeremy yelled at himself from in his own mind. Jeremiah's weak will and addictive personality have in as he stood, physically trembling from the tears, and began searching for the scotch Ivory had stored in there. There was already a short glass on the small counter just waiting to be filled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2015, 9:50 pm

[ OOC: I'm so incredibly sorry for this delayed post! Life 'n shit...]

The meister continuously tried to get the sorcerer to respond to her question, but he was... silent. As if he had left the phone completely. She spoke his name, her words poisoned with furiosity and desperation, but alas... no response. He's gone mad. She concluded and slammed the phone shut, her mind in a whirlwind. Was it impossible for the two to catch a break? Then it dawned upon her, Jeremy must be a mess and she had just run off to throw a fit. How selfish. It finally was decided that she should no longer put it off, they had to confront each other eventually. Hopefully it was before their host returns... God, she will have so much explaining to do. "Jeremy?" she called out and began walking down the hall with reluctant steps. She really didn't want to have another break down, but it would be inevitable. "Jeremy, where a..." she trailed off and cast her gaze towards the kitchen, the shuffling of bottles and other refrigerated goods catching her attention. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2015, 10:41 am

((OOC: I understand! I've been pretty busy with school too, and would like to apologise for MY delayed post. I'll try to do it more regularly. Sorry if it's a bit short, I'm out of it. ))

Jeremiah had done it. He'd found the alcohol. Sure, it wasn't the "fabled" scotch he was searching for, but it was still there. A singular bottle of beer. He reached for it slowly, but surely about to remove it from the refrigerator, but was interrupted by his meister. The weapon's hand was centimetres away from the bottle. With all his might, he tore his hand out of the fridge and slammed the door shut, leaning on it with his elbow and half-assedly smiling at her. "Hey there, Shizu..." He croaked, the three words dragged down by regret and sorrow. The boy let out a deep sigh, shaking his head. "Look, I'm sorry for flipping out before. I hope you know that it will not happen again, and it was just a moment of weakness. Please, find it in your heart to forgive a sodder like me." Jeremy pleaded, his voice just barely louder than a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2015, 6:40 pm

"Well I guess we're only human, can't blame you too much." Shizu placed a hand on the refrigerator's side. It was cool to the touch, giving her fingers an almost numbing feel. Her tired eyes stared at the handle. If it was a different time and place, she might've even considered cracking a cold one, herself. The meister's wet hair has since dried, but it was still unbrushed. "You're not the only one to blame. Let's just... Blame the monochrome bastard for all our troubles, eh?" She offered up a smile, out stretching her hand. There was nothing she wouldn't give to have their partnership back. Mainly because she had nothing else left. Her smile, however, didn't have much to it. It was almost as half-assed as Jeremy's was. Probably even more so. "I think we need some sort of a break from all of this endless shit-for-luck streak we've been having."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 11:05 am

Jeremiah reluctantly took her hand, looking up at her with his sore, red eyes, caused by sobbing and crying. "Yeah... That's definitely a plan I can get behind. Blame our woes on our foes, that's what I say." He lets out a half-hearted chuckle, somehow without moving his mouth in the slightest. Even though it was intended as a joke, the pale weapon actually saw some sense in it. If something went wrong, he could blame Suhas. Relapses into drinking? Suhas made me do it. Flirtatious advances rejected? Blame it on the wizard. Finally, Jeremiah had found himself a scapegoat. "So, fearless leader... How do you suppose we end this "shit-for-luck" streak? Because if it involves black magic, I'm out..." Jeremiah rasped, nearly having lost his voice from all the commotion of earlier. "Actually if it involves any magic, I'll take a pass."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 11:38 pm

Shizu shook his hand gratefully, her lopsided grin still painted blantantly on her face. Both of them were physical and emotional train-wrecks, but she was positive that they'd manage to pull themselves out of this mess. The meister pulled on Jeremy's hand and ensnared him in a gentle hug. It was a small gesture, mostly to signify reassurance. However, there were still dark thoughts swirling in her mind... She would kill Suhas. Even if she had to do it with her bare hands, that sorcerer was going down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 8:44 am

After a few seconds, the weapon hugged back. He certainly appreciated the brief moment of "normal-ness". A small, actually genuine smile replaced the horrible excuse for a smirk he had stained on his face before. The future flashed before him: somehow continuing their life while being fugitives, dealing with more magic shenanigans, inevitably sacrificing himself for Shizu and being sent to prison for god knows how long– Jeremiah took a deep breath and hugged his meister tighter. Instead, he tried to look to the past. Not much comfort there either, until he focused on all the horrible paths he had avoided. He had dodged a life of miserableness and alcoholism quite a few times–and hopefully, for the last time–as well as avoiding becoming probably an absolutely hideous Kishin egg. Somehow, this brought him comfort.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2015, 11:41 pm

The guilt was like gasoline in her guts. Her insides died slowly in the toxicity, needing no more than a spark to set it ablaze. The fire burnt the meister out so badly there was nothing left but a shell, an outline of a person. As she orientated to the world again, he filled the void, bringing his perfect understanding to rebuild her anew. Neither were without flaw, that was certain. But, at least they had each other to back the other up when they were up against a wall and for that, she was grateful. "I'm assuming you have no idea as to how we can quickly clear your name, but I don't think that matters too much right now. The least we can do is stay alive, right?" she proclaimed with a determined stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)   Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in the Game (Private, Shizu and I)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14