Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what a surprise :,)

Go down 
+3
Arc
Lethein
Wolfie/Router-Kun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

what a surprise :,) Empty
PostSubject: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 2:55 pm

It was obvious when I left that this site was going to fall off a bridge into its death and I wasn't wrong was I. I noticed there are only two admins now, and whoever is laying down the "improvements" should know by now that there's really no more hope for this site. I visit every once in a while but haven't logged in due to my account being deleted, and it's always the same three members that are online.

Unfortunately, the forum has passed its golden days back in 2013 when I knew nothing about rp and wrote one liners with edgy ass characters that were always suicidal with no depth whatsoever. The time when more than 20 people would be online at once, and I actually had good friends that filled the chat box and helped me work on my rp skeels.

Obviously, I no longer have any interest in this website, but just maybe it'll pull itself out of this hole and regain what it once was. Sadly, The SERP family is hardly a family anymore.

---Waffles
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 3:55 pm

Hiho! Hey don't bring everything down. We have droughts, considering that there is school, of course it is going to dry out. There is hope for this site and I will stick with it through thick and thin! Just be patient!
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 7:28 pm

Your negativity isn't doing anyone any good. Nobody wants to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2016, 8:03 pm

You say you don't want to hear it but you know it's true? I'm not the only one that thinks so
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:27 am

It may be true. This site is not overly active. Not at all. But you coming on here, creating a new account and making a post just to take a swing for no good reason? To say, 'I told you so?' That's what nobody wants to hear.

Furthermore, the way you made an exit when you left was less than stellar. Now you're going around telling everyone that the site is dead? Go and hide yourself away, because the way you are acting is childish and shameful; though it's honestly not surprising considering the way you acted then. Before that I never saw you as a person that would act like that, but now you seem vindictive and rude to me.

Please, if you are going to act like this, see yourself out. We few who are still left have no need for your disparaging comments and snide remarks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:36 am

I wasn't making any "disparaging comments" or "snide remarks" I was simply stating the truth. Yeah I was pretty salty when I was kicked from the mod list despite being one of the most active mods at the time then given no reason why until I had to message somebody about it only to get attacked in return. Yeah, i probably wouldn't have acted like this then, but my feelings have changed for a lot of the members here--I'm not going to list any names, but I'm disappointed that the site fell apart the way it did because the forum was a home to me and I spent a majority of my day on it for about two years. Nobody told you to respond to me.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 2:09 am

The original post in this thread was 'disparaging' and your second post in this thread could be classed as 'snide.'

I'm not sure when you were removed off of staff, but it was more than likely due to inactivity, since we don't often remove anyone for reasons that don't involve people not doing anything for large swathes of time. I don't 100% remember the circumstances surrounding your leaving, but I can remember that you didn't offer Lani the same respect that you expected to be treated with. You weren't attacked.

You coming on here and trying your best to try and put the site down is reason enough for me to respond. Especially when you do it out of spite, as far as I can tell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 7:37 am

When I finally got a response, it was because they "wanted more mature staff" despite half of the staff being gone about 75% of the time. I brought up the idea that MAYBE the current, unavailable staff should give their position to a more active member and I was told I was "treating Lani with no respect" because she got upset over it.

I wasn't even looking for a response the way you responded to the thread. I was looking for a "Yeah, we know and we're trying to revive it" but instead I got "Wow so rude I can't believe you would say that despite it being completely true."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 10:54 am

Come on guys! As long as we get the point! We can continue with this site! I mean, sure it has it's ups and downs put we don't need to make this site look even worse. Toast, I have no idea which Mod you were or anything like that but be a little more positive. Not attacking you but I am trying to positive in this site or at least lighten the mood. So let's make sure this site never turns dead but instead keep it alive! YAHOO!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 11:57 am

McToast wrote:
You say you don't want to hear it but you know it's true? I'm not the only one that thinks so

If you're not the only one, Waff, then where are the others?
I am sure your current attitude is connected to the events concerning your rather unpleasant farewell with the site.

McToast wrote:
I wasn't even looking for a response the way you responded to the thread. I was looking for a "Yeah, we know and we're trying to revive it" but instead I got "Wow so rude I can't believe you would say that despite it being completely true."
What if I told you that we're actually planning something?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 11:58 am

Oohh I wonder what this plan is! Now I am super pumped!

*Starts getting back to all their RPs*
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:00 pm

Weren't you the one who made your username, "T-Wreckshit" at one point? Or was that Zeph? Or Erup? I can't remember. I also can't remember what it was you said exactly, but it wasn't something that you could call civil. If you tell me what you account username was before it was deactivated, maybe I'll find the thread and see exactly what the problem was; because there was a problem.

Also, you going on here to get a response like that, when what you say seems to all be you saying 'Ha, ha, site is dead, I said this would happen! Ha, ha!'

As Rackie pointed out, we have plans that we hope will pull the site out of the hole it is right now. It's a big change, and we are not yet ready to divulge any details just yet.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 12:01 pm

Aww, oh well. I bet'cha it will be fun! Can't wait! I hope it doesn't disappoint! Wait, it never does! ^^
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:06 pm

Yo, waff.. remember me? You helped me the day before you left site for good? Yeah. I was new then. Not so new anymore. I'm highly disappointed by your pessimistic attitude. You're only contributing to the negativity. So if you don't have anything nice to say, there's the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:13 pm

But the whole "plan" thing has been a WIP for the past year or so fam. And yeah, that was my name for a little while but who likes forum staff without a sense of humor or a stick up their ass all the time? It was a JOKE. I've been on many sites with staff that have worse names than that and you're going to mention that?

I really hope something happens to the site because I'll be waiting for it to climb back out of its hole and gain activity again and you can call me out for saying the site was dead.

I got on here because I had nothing else to do, and it did a damn good job of giving me an idea of how the site is now. Literally every post in the member announcements thing is about how dead the forum is and from what I can tell you haven't said anything to the remaining members about a change to the site besides the one in November.

Sorry if I rustled your jimmies, but I'm being square with you because it's exactly how I feel.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:15 pm

Come to the Chat please and we will work this out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:17 pm

Or PM me
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:40 pm

McToast wrote:
But the whole "plan" thing has been a WIP for the past year or so fam.

I don't think we're talking about the same thing.
The plan I am talking about was created about a week ago by Ema, Arc, Flair, Grey and I.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 1:44 pm

Yeah, what we are doing now has been WIP for a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 5:24 pm

Yeah, I did make a post about it, but that's because I was worried. I wanted to get people's attention so maybe I could help fix it. I wasn't trying to put the site down. But I still believe what I said was true. I also agree that I hope the site comes back from this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 7:06 pm

Finally somebody understands where I'm coming from :,) You guys may have started another idea this week but many ideas have come up in the past to try and fix the issue that never went into effect.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 8:03 pm

Anyone who's been here long enough knows the site has been through much, much worse. This is merely a dry period, it'll bounce back as it always had =_=
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2016, 9:22 pm

McToast- did you really come back just to Shitpost the forum?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what a surprise :,)   what a surprise :,) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a surprise :,)
Page 1 of 1