Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) Empty
PostSubject: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2014, 7:16 pm

[center] Name: Vincent Valintino

Gender/Sex: Male (Sorcerer)

Weapon: N/A

Animal Form: A black, slender dragon the size of a horse. He has two small crystal blue horns, a par of fox like ears, crystal blue claws, webbed feet and a white tail tip. He has sleek black fur and a pair of wings that flatten smoothly against his body when swimming, his eyes glow an eerie sea blue when in the dark.

Mantra: Aqua, Aqua

Love Interest: N/A...yet o~o

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): straight

Appearance: Vincent is 5ft, 4inches tall, has long, silky hair thats in  ponytail and is shoulder length, smooth baby soft skin and deep, mesmerizing golden yellow eyes. Vincent is very handsome, he has very tight abs, evenly toned muscules, and a smooth mesmerizing voice. Vincent usually wears a black sweater, black jeans, the sweater is tucked into his jeans and he wears black dress shoes. Vincent cane give someone one of those stern but very calm and loving looks that would usually make someone cave in and tell the truth.

Personality:  Vincent is calm, laid back, sweet and sensible, he'll do anything to cheer someone up and isn't ashamed to hug his friends when they're upset. Vincent is very kind and sweet, when addressing someone's problem he'd be comforting and understanding, he'd talk softly and give them advice. Vincent loves to bond with others and has no trouble making friends, he never judges others and is very charismatic. Despite his charming personality and his handsome face Vincent isn't much of a ladies man or a flirt, in fact he'd blush, stutter and nosebleed if a girl flirted with him, he's very naive, refrains from cursing, and usually doesn't understand "adult content" jokes.

History: Vincent and his family lived in a peaceful cave by the lake, his mother was a plant witch, his father was a thunder warlock and his older brother was a fire warlock, and they were all dragons in animal form. The family lived happily in peace until Vincent's uncle, Estibon came into the scene, his uncle was also a water warlock and chose Vincent as his favorite nefew. Estibon trained Vincent to hone his water magic, completely shunning Vincent's brother, Zane. One day Estibon took Vincent to a small village by a lake and told him to flood it, a shock Vincent asked in  horror why would he want him to flood an innocent village? Estibon told him of a prophecy that a cat named Lucus told him, he said that water warlocks had the potential to take over the human world and reshape it with their water, but to  do so they had to get rid of the inferior beings, humans. Vincent said he wanted nothing to do with his uncle's evil plans and ran home, vowing not to train with his uncle again. When Vincent told his family of what happened they were shocked, but Zane wasn't shocked because his uncle wanted to wipe out humans, he was shocked that Vincent declined power! Zane called Vincent a fool and claimed he would've taken the opportunity, his parents and Vincent was horrified by this, Zane was so angry that his family didn't agree he ran away. Vincent and his parents went to go find Zane, only to find him destroying the village that Estibon wanted Vincent to destroy. The family tried to stop him but were attacked by villagers who believed all the family took part in destroying the village, sadly since they didn't want to hurt tge villagers, Vincent's parents were caught and murdered. Before he could see the gruesome murder take place, Vincent was told to go hide in the family lake. He had not seen Zane or Estibon ever since. Vincent learned from a fellow witch friend he had named Zoey Tarantsula that Estibon and Cleo, the witch he teamed up with that happened to be Zoey's mom, were imprisoned in tombs in an Egyptian village, the very village they tried to take over. Vincent was relieved his uncle was trapped, but the cat Lucus traveled far just to try to convince Vincent to free him, knowing another water warlock was  the only way to free him. Vincent declined each time. Nowadays Vincent dwells in a  secret cave in his family lake, only leaving to hang out with friends or get burgers.

Miscellaneous: Vincent has a weird obsession with beef. He absolutely love beef.

Have You Read the Rules? I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by Vixy McCloud on May 17th 2016, 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2014, 2:01 pm

Done!!!!!!!!~*~*~*~*~*°*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:45 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2014, 7:49 pm

>tfw when first one to make dragon character mainstream

>tfw when started a trend.

>Feelsgoodman.png

One of your best apps! I like it, with the thing that I don't like most is the prophecy, but that's just my bias, isn't a dealbreaker by any means. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 9:30 pm

Dropping this char, can't seem to find a place in rp with him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))   Vincent Valintino ((Dropped)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent Valintino ((Dropped))
Page 1 of 1