Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 12:46 am

Jeremiah slowly turned to Rage, his face red. "You sir are an asshole." What he did next was totally unexpected: Jeremy pulled a second pair of pants out of his waistcoat and put them on. These were, of course, his new fireproof pants. After the first event with Rage, the weapon had learnt to always bring spares. Of course, he wasn't acting as dramatically as he did the first time, mainly because his emotional reactions had been seriously altered from the recent damage to his frontal lobe. This also means that it was very unlikely that Rage would get off the hook. The weapon grabbed the man by the collar and held his surprisingly lethal looking pitchfork up to his throat. "Listen here, bitch. You think you can go around doing whatever the FUCK you want because you're a Death Scythe?! Well you can't. So quit your enormous bullshit and leave everyone the fuck alone." Oh, the effects of brain damage are beautiful, aren't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 8:14 am

As ryu was about to tell the demon that she was a weapon she was shocked to see the demons pants catch on fire. Half expecting to see her partner the dragoness was surprised to see someone else. Once she saw the demon threaten this new person she brushed him off and wrapped her tail around the apparent death scyth lifting him so they could see eye to eye and began to speak in an almost sickly sweet tone. "Don't you know it's rude to interupt people when they're talking? Especially setting them on fire. But be lucky that i forgive you, cauae basically all you are is a dragon hatchling who had just learned to breathe fire making such a big deal out of it. Oh. And don't get any bright ideas. Hurt me and my partner will fight you mercilessly." she then pointed over to the reaper wanna be who now was eating the food on his plate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 11:01 am

Danny almost choked on a halloween candy when he saw boy who wasn't dressed for Halloween set the 'demon' boy's trousers on fire. He did choke on the candy when he saw the girl lift the boy with her tail. He coughed hard before the candy left his throat. He looked at the girl and the boy with stupid look on his face, although nobody couldn't see it because of his mask.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 12:22 pm

Nunally looked around trying to escape from her current situation.
Soon she'd noticed what was going on. Someone's pants on fire, then lifting someone up.
[Information: The situation is getting out of control]
Nana took off her hood and decided to walk away from the drunk albino.
Soon the girl found herself next to the buffet table.
[New note has been created: "I'll never understand humans"]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 12:26 pm

"Hmmm." The Death Scythe licked his bottom lip and pulled the pair of pants he had lended to Jeremy before from his blazer, then dropped them on the floor next to him. "Now, Mr. Rukin, I understand that you've suffered some brain injury lately, but I suggest you take it down a few before you put some more of your teammates in submission, or whatever you call this." He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and handed it to Cogs. "This should calm your nerves."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 4:43 pm

Ooc: king, is your signature in response to the movie quote in mine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 4:44 pm

ooc: No, I didn't even see your sig until now. haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 5:49 pm

OOC: thanks for the pants down there but he already had a second pair, if you didn't see. Thanks anyway tho

Jeremy knew it was a bad idea to take it, but... Eh. Sure, with bad decision making and completely altered emotional reactions, it was a bad idea. With his well known addictive personality, it was a bad idea. But... Eh. The weapon took the cigarette off his hands and lit it with a special modification to his Halloween arm. He took a deep drag of the cigarette, then coughed a few times. "Bloody hell... That's some good shit. Wow." The devil took another few drags before throwing it on the ground. Do you think he would know how to properly dispose of a cigarette? "Look, mate, I'm sorry... I haven't really been the same for a while. Also, you need some help up there?" Jeremy finally paid attention to the dragon that was holding Rage upside down.

Ivory murmured something inaudible. Then said it out loud. "Fine then! Go! We don't need you! We can party on our own!" He turned his white face to Yitian. "We don't need some robot girl with no emotions, do we, my samurai friend?" The albino chuckled, his alcohol ridden breath going into the other boys face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:34 pm

Once ryu knew the two had made up she gently put the death scythe back down and wraps her tail around her waist. She then looks down on the person she had just put down. "you should think before you act worm. Your more stupid than that idiotic dragon ling." ryu then folds her arms and looks to the person with the demon costume. "and the answer to your question before we where rudely interrupted is that i am a weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2014, 6:48 pm

Jeremy turned his attention back to Ryu. "I thought as much. For some reason, it's always the weapons that get severe aesthetic changes." The weapon paused. And looked at her tail. The tail she had lifted Rage with. The tail that she wrapped around her waist with ease. Instead of flipping out like every normal person would, he simply complimented it. "So it's real, then? Sweet. So, as I said before, the weapon always has some sort of aesthetic difference. I have a clockwork arm. You are eight feet tall with a tail and probably wings. Life goes on." Well okay then. Jeremy attached the pitchfork to his back and took another tuna sandwich from the buffet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 8:55 am

Ryu couldn't believe it. The only other human that didn't freak out was her partner. She was about to tell him that she was a dragon but decided to keep the info to herself. "my name is kage ryu. I believe i heard that rude worm call you cogs, but i have a feeling that's not your real name."

Crusher had just finished the plate and was about to head over to get a drink when he accidentally bumped into a girl witha skeleton costume. "Whoops! Sorry about that. You ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 9:23 am

Jeremy shrugged. "It's not. But it's just sort of my nick name. It appeared when I arrived, and the name just sort of stuck. And you can have a wild guess where I got it from!" He held up his right arm, a construct 100% made of pointed, red clockwork. "Yeah, it's not usually this... Satanic, I suppose. Most of the time it's hundreds of intricate ebony gears, all of which working together to create the perfect working organism." The weapon smiled at himself and took a large bite of his tuna sandwich. Suddenly realising that he just rambled on about clocks for a while, Jeremy stiffened and tried to correct himself. "I'm sorry if I get carried away. It's just... I get that feeling in my guy. The feeling you get when you make a perfectly functional piece of art that works together with the rest of its parts in perfect har- goddammit I did it again." Jeremiah laughed at himself, suddenly becoming nervous now that he knew she wasn't human. "If you really want to, call me Jeremy. Or Jeremiah. Or Rukin. Or Mr. Rukin."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 11:37 am

Nunally looked at the boy who bumped into her.
Well, she was staring at him with her cold, emotionless look. Nana was analyzing the boy's appearence.
After a while she said:
"Yes, I am okay."
Yeah, her reply was short. But let's be honest, Nana, as a clone with a computer brain, wasn't good at speaking to the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 1:10 pm

crusher looked at the girl with the cold look questioningly. then he gave a big grin to the girl. "Why so cold? cheer up. Hmmmmm. OH! I GOT IT!" crusher then made some funny faces to try to make the girl laugh.

ryu looked at jeremiah and his arm.she then wrapped her tail around the demon and lifted him up to get a better look at the arm. "hm. seems like a very intricate piece of work. i think that if you want a more sturdy arm try using meteorites. melt them to the right degree and mold them into the parts you need." after finishing she put the demon down and put her tail around her waist once again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 2:54 pm

Nunally didn't understand why was the boy behaving like he was mentally ill...Well, yeah, for Nana Crusher was behaving like a crazy person.
But finally she realized why was he doing such weird face expressions. It was because Nana looked motionless.
But to be sure, she was going to ask if he wasn't released from the mental asylum.
"Excuse me sir, are you ok?" The clone asked, again with the same cold voice as before. Well, her question was odd, but..it was Nana. She asks a lot of odd questions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:07 pm

when crusher heard the question he was shocked. "uh. yeah i'm all right. hmmmm. hey miss. what makes you laugh? i mean. this is a party. your suppose to laugh, cheer HAVE FUN! HA HA HA HA HA! something got you down? well if your sad i won't stop until i make you happy!" with that crusher sticks his thumb up to the girl and gave a smile with his tongue out to the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:25 pm

Danny heard a familiar voice close by. He looked around before seeing Nana. He walked to her, waving his arm as he walked.

''Hi Nana!'' Danny said happily. ''It was Nana right?'' he continued in a more awkward tone. He still had his plate with him although there wasn't anything on it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 3:49 pm

And again, Nana needed a moment to reply. Finally she said:
"I am not created to have feelings. I can't laugh."
Well, she doubt if the boy will understand it. But well, she had to explain everyone what she was.
Alright..Danny was an exception. She didn't need to explain him anything, because he wasn't asking her about her emotions.

Nana turned to Danny and waved back. "Hi, Danny."
After a moment starting at his table she asked: "Why are you holding this empty plate, Danny?"
Well, nothing changed. Nunally was still speaking with no emotions...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 5:35 pm

Jeremy was surprisingly cool with being lifted up with some giant woman's tail. Then she mentioned the meteorites. Jeremiah thought for a few seconds, considering the possibility. "I like the sound of that. But I don't need meteorites. My arm hasn't broken in any way since I met my meister, and that was... What, one month ago? Yeah, probably." He remembered that day fondly. Apart from the Kishin egg they found in the forest that permanently burned his chest and contributed to his still thriving Pyrophobia. That part wasn't fun. "Kage, have you ever thought that the universe is against you?" Jeremy asked, leaning on the buffet table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 6:26 pm

Ryu hadn't expected the burnt demons question but was trying to figure out how to word her answer. "Hm. That is a tough question. But yes ever since my child hood i had a feeling everything was against me. But changing the subject how did you get that burn?" ryu felt like she was bringing up a bad topic but if it was from her own kind she would probably feel guilty.

"No emotions? HA HA HA HA HA! THAT'S SO COOL!" Crusher noticed the girl walk over to a person dressed in a frankenstein costume so he just decided to continue on his merry way. Once crusher got to the punch bowl he scrunched up his nose in disgust. "GYAH! WHO THE HELL IS DRINKING ALCHOHOL?!" as crusher begins sniffing out the culprit he finally pinpoints the location to where a person dressed as an angel was."GRAA! IM A KNOCK HIM A FEW TIMES IN THE HEAD FOR MAKING ME SMELL THAT NASTY STUFF!" crusher then headed for the spot the angel was in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2014, 8:10 pm

Jeremy hesitated answering the question. But he saw no reason not to answer. "The first day my meister and I met, we organised a training session in the afternoon. In the training grounds, y'know?" The demon subconsciously scratched the hideous scars on his chest. You could see the muscle. "So we went there and practiced for a while, destroyed some training dummies. Then we saw some smoke in the distance. Since I'm an elemental fire weapon, we had to go check it out, to make sure it wasn't me who caused it. Sadly, it wasn't. We got there and we saw half a dozen souls, all lying in pairs on the ground. Weapon meister pairs. So we killed the flaming Kishin and that's how I got the burns. Either that, or I did it..."

Ivory heard someone coming up behind him. And chuckled. He unpinned the little stiletto emblem from his side and spun around to meet the boy. He had no idea what he was getting into.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 3:20 am

Danny first stared at Nana, then his plate. He began thinking. After some while he said: ''I had some cupcakes on this plate, but I ate them all'' He pointed at the buffet table ''Would you like anything? I can get you something if you want'' He said with stupid smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 7:52 am

"huh. Strange some one with fire element powers should be immune to fire. Hey remember the wannabe reaper. He may be a regular human but he learned to use fire and also became immune. Maybe he can help you sometime. What do you say?" ryu couldn't believe what she was saying but she was startimg to feel a freindship connection to Jeremiah.

"YOU THINK I'M AFRAID OF A TOOTH PICK BUB!" With that crusher spin the scythe in his hands and drives the blade part into the floor which cuts into the ground as if it were soft butter. Crusher then gets into a boxing position. "Your nothing but a idiotic drunk." Surprisingly crusher gave a smalll hiccup after his sentence.

Ooc:crusher got drunk just from the scent of the alchohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 8:39 am

"You mean the guy that just got in a Drunken Fist fight with an angel? I'm not keen to learn from that guy anytime soon. And... It's too late. I can't even go near fire without having a small panic attack. Do you have any idea how many times I have been in a large, deadly fire? Way too many. And sometimes my voice goes all raspy and whatever because of near permanent damage to my lungs by smoke inhalation. But honestly, thanks for trying." The weapon smiled at the dragon woman and tipped his hat, heading over to the area a fight was about to begin. To break it up, of course.

Ivory grinned and unbuckled the wings from his back, hurling the halo to the ground in the process. "Well be the sounds of it, you are too. So if you wanna fight? Let's fucking fight." Ivory was about to fling the small stiletto into the other boy's foot when Jeremiah stepped in between them, holding his pitchfork upright. "Everyone calm the hell down over here! What bloody happened?! You two were on the opposite sides of he bloody room, and now you're about to get into a fist fight! Just stop for a second and calm down!" Ivory lowered his stiletto, half because he didn't actually know what he did wrong, and half because the guy in between the two had a very deadly pitchfork in his hand.

Ooc: I'm glad that doesn't haPpen with Mr. Addictive-personality-brain-damaged-pyrophobe over here

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 9:16 am

Ryu follows the demon to see crusher getting ready to fight some angel person. Before things got to outta hand ryu wrapped her tail around her partner and lifted him off the ground. Not soon after her nose twitched and she let out an irritated sigh. "9]some one get some cold water for the alchoholic angel here. And possibly get the alchohol canister off him.[/i]" after she said that she slammed the teen into the ground a few times leaving a few cracks where his face hit. After the fourth time she lifted himup and the boy shock his head. "Huh? What happened? OH HI RYU! Why and i wrapped up in your tail?" Ryu let out a sigh and looked to the angel"next time you want to bring alchohol to a place make sure it's odorless. Got that"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next