Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 11:48 am

Nunally ignored that situation with the drunk albino and hyperactive boy.
She was staring at Danny, analyzing his costume.
[Information: He's probably dressed as Prof. FrankenStein.]
When Danny offered to get her something, she shook her head.
"No. I am not hungry." She replied.
Her computer brain found an information saying that in a situation like this she should also add a special phrase to her sentences.
So after a moment she added:
"But, thank you anyway"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 1:43 pm

Danny shrugged his shoulders and went to the buffet table. He came back with another set of sweets he had taken earlier. He started eating a handful of candies as he stared at the situation that was cooling off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 4:10 pm

Nunally crossed her arms.
She suddenly found a question that she could ask Danny.
"Danny, are people strange for you?"
Of course, her question was much more strange, but, well, maybe Danny also thought that other people are crazy?
Well, Nunally wanted to know as much as she could about everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 5:00 pm

''Strange?'' He thought about the question. ''I don't think people are strange. I can transform into a maul, but I don't think it is strange.'' he said. ''I do think that tall woman with a tail is strange, I've never seen a human with a tail'' he continued.

He took a small pie from his plate and started slowly eating it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 5:47 pm

Jeremy took the alcohol off Ivory's hands. And finished off what was left. The weapon threw the bottle to the ground, looking directly into Ivory 's eyes. "Come on, Albino. Let's get you something to drink that preferably doesn't slowly kill you." a Ivory stared at the demon with anger. Who was he to steal his drink, proceed to drink all of it, then try to get him sober? So Ivory leapt towards the clockwork demon in anger, aiming to drive the stiletto pin into his shoulder. Jeremy swung his pitchfork around and caught the meister in the head, making him sprawl across the floor. "Obviously, you're not fit for partying. Come on, my little angel, let's get you out of here." Jeremy grabbed the angel's wings and halo, as well as grabbing Ivory by the neck, he threw them all out the door of the ballroom and into the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2014, 7:25 pm

Yitian had taken a few sips from the bottle as he stared at all that was going on, staying silent during all of it, he did not care about it much, only that that it was too loud, making a grunting sound he took a few steps away, clearing his head as much as he could. "Ugh.. I should have brought something to cover my ears!" He said, looking down at the ground, he had hoped for some nice quiet chatting, this was just annoying, nearly wanting to step in and do something, yet resisting the urge, instead taking another sip from the bottle.

"You should have been here, this place doesn't feel much like home without you to cheer me up." He said to himself, then looked over his shoulder at the rest of the people.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2014, 11:29 am

Nunally looked at the person with the tail. Her computer brain couldn't find anything about "Humans with tails". After a short moment she looked back at Danny.
"If my creator were here, he would say: "Holy shit! What it this?!"" Yeah quoting her creator was one of her hobbies.
But to be honest, Nana was more and more confused. Well, her brain couldn't understand a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )   The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Ball (Open as a zombie's coffin )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3