Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

china's tenkaichi budokai(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

china's tenkaichi budokai(open) Empty
PostSubject: china's tenkaichi budokai(open)   china's tenkaichi budokai(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 1:56 pm

"All right. Been so long since i've been to china. Not only that we're representing the DWMA for the tenkaichi budokai. Last time i entered one of those i nearly lost. Atleast i got some travel companions." Crusher looks behind him to see a few people behind him along with his partner kage ryu taking up the back who were also chosen to represent the dwma forthe famous fighting tournament.

Ooc: if you don't know what the tenkaichi budokai is it's basically a fighting tournament.

Last edited by crusher on November 1st 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: china's tenkaichi budokai(open)   china's tenkaichi budokai(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 2:30 pm

laura was with siku with siku. Kataro was her partner, but she worked with a few other weapons including siku aswell. "China... of all the places this academy has made me go, not once have I been sent to china."

siku was a tired looking mess. his hair was messy and his face unshaved.

he was drinking again, laura thought to herself. "I guess he'll never change..." she thought to herself. They were some of the few teachers and advisors they saw amongst the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: china's tenkaichi budokai(open)   china's tenkaichi budokai(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2014, 2:03 pm

"(this is just great. I have to travel with a teacher who is almost a constant yeller and some idiotic drunk who i see has his mouth on a bottle of alchohol almost every five seconds.)thought ryu looking down at the teacher and death scyth assigned to join the group. "(at least i brought the book that gives me some detail on the past of crusher's.)" with that the dragoness reachess into a small pouch on the satchel to her side and pulls out a book. As she flips through it she finds the chapter on china but as she begins to read she accidentally bumps into the female teacher dropping the book with the pages showing the tenkaichi arena and a person in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: china's tenkaichi budokai(open)   china's tenkaichi budokai(open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

china's tenkaichi budokai(open)
Page 1 of 1