Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 9:39 pm

Crusher heard kuma growl and began to think to himself. ("Dang. Mr kuma must really hate witches. Hmm. There are also other scents surrounding him. Their faint but still traceable.") Crusher then puts his arms around kuma to give hm a hug back but he also did it to read his new friends aura and began to speak out in a quite voice that only kuma could hear. "Hmm.Your aura patterns are all different. There's pain,anger, happiness,guilt,and love." Crusher then let's out a brief sigh of air and and gave off a faint chuckle. "Mr.kuma what i just did right now was read your aura. I now know what you feel but not why you feel them. I want to help you and friends help each other."with that crusher removed his arms from the bear person.

Ooc:now that i think about it kuma almost has the same transforming abilities as tony tony chopper from one piece.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 11:50 pm

Kuma tilted his head in confusion "aura?" He asked, looking utterly baffled

Ooc: He does?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 8:15 am

Oh boy. I'll try to explain best as i can mr kuma, well aura is the enrgy that surrounds us. It's like a soul wavelength but at the same time it isn't. The aura is basically your emotions in an energy form where it takes years for people to be able to sense it. Now do you under stand?" With that crusher scratches the bqck of his head and gives a small chuckle.

Ooc:yeah. Heres a link for some of his transformations https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=webhp&tbm=isch&source=hp&ei=ed1pVJibDtStyASNtoCgBg&q=tony+tony+chopper+transfromations&oq=tony+tony+chopper+transfromations&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.3...3413.18454.0.19342.42.38.0.1.1.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.58.mobile-gws-hp..42.0.0.0._IjhyBkdGzA
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

Kuma gave him a blank stare as if he had absolutely no idea what he just said, but actually Kuma did understand, he just was amazed that someone could do that
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

Kuma gave him a blank stare as if he had absolutely no idea what he just said, but actually Kuma did understand, he just was amazed that someone could do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 1:09 pm

"uhm. are you alright mr.kuma? you look kinda zoned out there." crusher tilted his head to the side in curiosity and worry for his new friend hoping he didn't break him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 8:50 pm

Kuma gave him a friendly smile and pat Crusher on the head "Special" he said cheerfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 3:25 pm

crusher got a confused look on his face when kuma said "special" and he began to speak. "if you mean that i'm special then i'm not just to let you know. anyone is capable of doing amazing things. they just don't try hard enough." crusher then lifts up his left and right arms. on his left small sparks of electricity appear and on his right a small fire ignites. "by conquering fear and pain and training hard enough a person can even make elements from their own body. currently i am trying to use the power of ice. but i get cold really easy. EVEN THE FAINTEST OF COLDNESS WILL GIVE ME SHIVERS HA HA HA HA!" with that the sparks disappear and he closes his right hand snuffing out the small fire.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 6:18 pm

Kuma looked at him like he just threw up rainbows "ooooooh..." he muttered in amazement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:22 am

Crusher gets up and tgen stretches and look to kuma "Well i better get back to my special training. I hope we meet again mister kuma. And i hope you enjoy the fruit and water. BYE!" And with that crusher leaves kuma with the rest of the fruit and water.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 9:34 am

Kuma sat there staring at Crusheras he left, it seemed that the world wasn't just filled with evil tyrants, and now he had a friend, he smiled warmly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?   Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear in the desert: Kuma's new beginning?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2