Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Girl In Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 3:59 am

New Girl In Town 59015110

It was 4 in the morning, and the taunting sun had not yet reached the Nevada horizon. The starless sky was a captivating shade of dark cobalt blue and a few airplanes could be seen heading towards and leaving the nearby city of Las Vegas. Nevada had a habit of blowing a gentle breeze in the early morning- today wasn't any different. Even though it was just four in the morning didn't mean traffic was absent, nor were the early-bird flights from the southwest. One of those flights had given Death City, Nevada a new resident.
"Over here is fine," a girl with long, jet black hair stated. The young lady paid the awful-looking taxi driver who had pulled to the side of a fashion boutique. She had hustled out of the yellow cab and went off to the trunk to clear out her bags. After carefully closing the trunk, she waved goodbye to the driver; He scoffed as he sped away.
The foreign short girl strolled down the clearly worn-down concrete sidewalk, glancing into several clothing stores. None of them had caught her attention- not until she saw a store with a mini gunmetal sweater dress that had been modeled by a faceless mannequin. Grey was her thing so she felt as if she had to have it.
The little raven-haired girl entered the store and pranced about, seeking out the rack that kept the item she coveted. She scanned the area until she spotted her target; 'Got it!,' she thought, 'this is going to be a great first day outfit!' Before she could even step towards the wooly-looking piece, an earlybird-shift cashier and sales' assistant had called out.
"Hey!" the worker yelled. "You can't be in here with large bags. Leave!"
The young costumer glowerd evilly at the cashier, then hesitantly left the store. She set out to find the dorm-center of her new school, the DWMA. After wandering around for a little over an hour, she had realized she was lost.

Last edited by Petra Florea on May 12th 2016, 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2016, 4:15 am

Kara was talking to himself again as he walked up the giant staircase leading to the school he was going to attend he was rather nervous because he doubts someone was going to choose him as a weapon since he wasn't that strong to begin with. He finally made it up the monstrous stairs and headed inside he waved to people he did not know but they rudely declined his welcome and Kara slumped down until Nano stepped in to spice things up and meet new people. Then he saw her a girl with black hair who seemed to be isolated and lost he strolled up to her with his nice clothes for Nano was very fashionable but Kara was not. When he finally got up to her he said "Uhh hi I'm Nano and Kara but you will meet him soon are you a weapon or a Meister?" He pointed to a tag that stated weapon on his shirt. He smiled a friendly smile and studied the girl but after looking at her Nano's eyes went wide and then back to normal. Kara was back, he looked at the girl and his faced went red "I-I'm sorry we bothered you we will be on our way." He tried to walk away but the two boys fought the decision of staying or leaving the thoughts that went through Kara's head gave him anxiety about the girl thinking evil about them. They stopped what they were doing and turned to the girl and apologized waiting for her to answer back.
Back to top Go down

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2016, 7:58 pm

She eyed the blue haired boy, thinking back to the way he had introduced himself. 'Nano and Kara? Two people' she thought.
"Hey. My name is Petra Florea," she said in a thick Romanian accent. Pushing her bangs behind her ear, she continued, "I'm a mânui-șuviiă."
"I am new to this city. Can you show me where the academy is?"
Back to top Go down

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2016, 4:59 am

"Uhh" Nano wondered because he couldn't think because Kara kept worrying about Petra not liking them Nano had a giant headache at this point "Oh follow me." he walked away for a second and then looked around to the entrance ways. Nano looked back at Petra and gestured her to come towards him he then pointed to the front of the school "I found it!" He yelled back to the girl he then waited for her to walk over but before he could wait for her Kara was fighting to take control and their body was doing this twitch dance. If Kara took over he would completely ruin their chance of having a meister so Nano fought with all his might (Which wasn't a lot since Kara was a weakling) Nano ended up over powered Kara and then straightened his wrinkled clothes and cleaned his glasses. "That was a close one." Nano thought out loud he then looked at Petra once more to see her walking over to them he stood his back up and waited for her arrival. He put his hands in his pockets and pulled out an old timely watch to check the time class started soon his knee started to shake because that's what he does when he is nervous he looked around frantically as students were entering the school. Kara was punishing Nano with paranoid ideas about getting bad grades and failing school and rejection"SHUT UP!" Nano screamed not realizing he said that out loud he covered his mouth with his hands and gave a awkward smile and then he just lowered his head giving in to Kara. Kara had taken over their body and slumped down and remembered Petra he slowly turned his head then shuffled towards the school and entered the building.
Back to top Go down

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2016, 4:37 pm

Petra, clearly amused, chuckled. She followed the boy as he entered the building.

"So, who was is that you yelled at? Me or yourself?" she pressed, already knowing the answer.

"Anyways, I have to go find the dorms," Petra said, still walking with Kara.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Girl In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Girl In Town   New Girl In Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Girl In Town
Page 1 of 1