Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aaron Casterly (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aaron Casterly (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Casterly (Accepted)   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 12:20 pm

Aaron Casterly (Accepted) Thumb

Name: Aaron Casterly

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: N/A

Weapon Form: Aaron’s weapon form is a chain blade. At first glance, it looks like a plain sliver sword, but it can spit into one hundred thirty small bladed inter-connected whip “see image below”. Each blades is able to cut through steel.
Aaron Casterly (Accepted) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWeZ1_kZA41Ka4d-D-RiEpo3eCD8OzPqfmnZ_ujvCI-l1cbbJGaQ
Love Interest: N/A

Orientation: Heterosexual/Heteroromantic

Appearance: Aaron stands at about 5’7” and weighs roughly about 180 pounds of muscle. He has a swimmers build and is handsome. He has long natural silver hair. His eyes are a clear, dark green. He mainly wears a sleeveless red shirt with a black leather jacket, black jeans with a black leather belt with a silver skull belt buckle. His has one black snake tattoo that cover must of his right arm in a spiral form. The tattoo starts at his right shoulder then spirals around his arm straight down to the back of his hand. The snake’s tail is at the shoulder while the head is on the back of his hand.
Personality: Aaron is a quiet person who but is up to helping out when he can. He does have trust issues so he can’t really make friends, but, for the ones he does make, he is kind, open, and protective to them. Now, even with his truth issues, Aaron still like to help people when they need it. He loves to cook, read, write, and draw during his free time. Aaron is a hard worker when he needs to be, but most of the time he tries to let other have the spotlight. He is very smart, making straight A’s, and he is very athletic, so he does have confidence in himself. Because of his skills in cooking, which he is really good at, he can be picky about what he eats.
History: Aaron was raise in a church orphanage after his parent left him there when he was five for unknown reasons. While there, he was always bullied by the other kids for having silver hair and the nuns never did anything to stop them. He was always too himself so he rarely stood out when the kids were up for adoption. He spent six cold, hard years at that orphanage. They treated him like a monster up until when he left after his 12 birthday when it was discovered that he was a weapon. Yeah, it really freaked them out when his right arm became a bladed whip and cut through one of the church pillars. For his first three year at the DWMA, Aaron was a loner who only spoke when he needed to and shunned almost everyone who try to talk to him. When he entered his 4th year he started to open up and made a small group of friends. He also started to get fan girls who followed him everywhere he went when his looks and skills became known to them. The only problem is that he still can’t seem to find a meister yet. All the ones he tries can’t seem to sync with him. It was during his 5th year when he got his snake tattoo and start to really open up a bit to his friends since he started to trust them. He also started to show off his skills when it came to cooking, writing, and art class. He only wishes he had more combat experience so, when he finds his meister, they can fight well. It was that year he discovered that the orphanage which he had cold feelings for closed down and found out finally why his was left there. They said a woman, who was a weapon and most likely his mother, dropped him off there because she couldn't raise him anymore. That bit of news made him sad, but he wasn't going to let that stop him from becoming one hell of a weapon. During his 6th year at the DWMA he got in the top 5 scores for the school. Also he began a strict training regimen to help keep him in shape and ready to fight. His 7th year for him is going quietly with no problems.
Miscellaneous: Birthday is Nov. 23

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by DarkASBaorn on November 19th 2014, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Casterly (Accepted)   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2014, 5:01 pm

You cannot have him desperate himself, for that be separating his soul, which is not allowed here. Please fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Fix It   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 9:22 pm

I fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Casterly (Accepted)   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2014, 9:27 pm

Accepted by the almighty king.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2014, 10:42 pm

Thank you Almighty King.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Casterly (Accepted)   Aaron Casterly (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Casterly (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1