Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) Empty
PostSubject: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 1:49 pm

Lucius had been doing a very good job at laying low. That lost hunt had nearly cost him dearly when that girl had found him. He had that battle in the bag, and no problems had been expected until she had shown up. He didn't even know her name, and he didn't care to learn it. He couldn't believe that he actually had allowed himself to wield a weapon, but the power had been nice. Lucius was a sucker for power, and she had greatly increased his. He had felt like he could have pulled the heat from a volcano and released it in a wave of massive fire when had finally said fuck it and grabbed her. He shook his head hard, trying to get the thoughts out of his mind. He would never see that girl again anyway, so there was no point on dwelling. It didn't matter that some part of him wanted to see her again or that, for some reason, he had the strange feeling the the girl had been more than she appeared. It didn't matter. He would glide through this city quietly until his next victim raises. Where there was one witch, there was bound to be a coven.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:00 pm

As though the heavens had simply patted him on the head, the silhouette of the beautiful blonde reflected in the window of the occult shop on the corner. A few handfuls of herbs, a bag of raw crystalline stones, and a sage stick sat on the counter in front of her as the man in dreadlocks behind the counter rang her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:18 pm

"Jesus H. Christ, I thought this qualified as a large city!" Lucius muttered to himself. This had only happened because he kept on thinking about the events that had transpired a few months ago. All the energy he was putting out was bound to lead him back to her. Still, he was stopped in his tracks as he caught her face. She seemed so.....familiar, like maybe he had seen her in a painting or a dream during some part of his life. after 4 centuries of living, one tends to blur events together, but she struck a cord with him. No, Lucius, you will only bring trouble onto yourself, you need to leave, he kept saying in his mind, but his traitorous body would not move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:24 pm

Addy nodded to the cashier, bagging her things, and stepping outside. She locked eyes with Lucius, "Ah, there you are. I've been searching for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:26 pm

"I know." Lucius stated. He had been assuming that the girl would have looking for him. Weapons don't like to let go of people who can wield them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:35 pm

She raised a brow and looked him over, "No need to be rude about it..." she muttered, "You could have just left if you didn't want me to see you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:44 pm

Lucius felt something strange in the pit of his stomach. It felt like someone had kicked him. Could it be.....of course not! That was impossible. He would feel guilty over offending this...girl. He eyed her up and down, getting a good at her for the first time. For a weapon, she resonated a particularly powerful magical ability. One of her parents had been a magic user; either a witch or a sorcerer like himself. It was the feel of the magic that struck him. It shared some similarities with his own. It was not unheard of for magical frequencies to overlap, but it wasn't a very common event. That would explain why, when Lucius wielded her, their power had been so strong. "Being rude means I'm being nicer than usual. Why are you looking for me?" Lucius asked, even thought he could already guess the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:47 pm

"Because you're hunting witches." She stated simply, pushing her hair over her shoulder, the branches of her tattoo on her collarbone caressing the skin, "And I thought I could help. We made a good team"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 2:54 pm

"Why do you want to hunt them? Isn't your main job to hunt the wicked souls in this wicked world? Seems like spending most of your time hunting wicked witches would distract from that." Lucius told her, sarcasm dripping from his words like honey from the hive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 5:00 pm

"My job is whatever I want it to be." She stated flatly, "Shouldn't it not matter why do long as I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 7:06 pm

"Hm, you have a more liberal view of duty than most people who attend your special school. Still, you cannot blame me for being curious." Lucius said smoothly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 10:08 pm

"But I can not answer your questions." She insisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2014, 10:25 pm

Lucius had to admit that the girl possessed a fire that almost rivaled his. It brought a smirk to his face, which was something he shouldn't let himself do lest he give her more ammunition against him. "You are something else. I can't help but admire your will. You remind me of me when I was younger." Lucius told her, starting to ease up a little. This girl was different from the other weapons and meisters from that academy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 12:42 am

"I'd take that as a complement, but if I have anything to say about it, I'll be stronger than you long before I've reached your age. However old that is." She shrugged, "So, will you accept my help or not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 12:49 am

"Cocky, are we?" Lucius said, raising an eyebrow at her. She was a lot like him when he was younger. Bold, strong, and so ready to let anyone know about it. Against his better judgement, he could see himself befriending her. After all, she wasn't just a weapon; she had magic in her blood, which set her apart and above the crowd. he knew he should not get involved with this. Nearly every fiber of his being was telling his to fly away, but one fiber, the largest one, was saying take that chance. This could only end with power, and he liked power. Before he could talk himself out of it, he held his hand and said charmingly, "Lucius Raemor, my dear lady, at your service."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 10:21 am

"Adrastea Arcane." She stated simply, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:04 am

Fly with me, Adrastea. We have things to discuss." Lucius said, offering his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 1:22 pm

Addy looped her arm in his. "If you say so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 5:44 pm

Lucius floated up and away, taking care to go slow enough so he wouldn't jostle his passenger. He ignored the fact that he may have surprised the people nearby. which is something he had been doing for a long time. Why have magic if you don't get to have fun with it was Lucius' motto a lot of the time. "So, my dear, if I agree to this, what exactly is going to be required of me? Must I hang around that school?" Lucius asked, already flying towards the DWMA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:37 pm

"I'm rarely there of my own." She confessed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 22nd 2014, 11:42 pm

"Don't you live there, love?" Lucius asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 12:09 pm

"Technically." She laughed, looking straight ahead, avoiding eyes, "I spend most of my time with my dad though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 10:09 pm

"Interesting. Well, as long as I don't have enroll into that place because I don't think they would allow little old me join their fancy school." Lucius stated, laughing aloud a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 11:19 pm

"I don't think they're too picky." She said disdainfully, a hint of bitterness on her tongue while looking at herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 11:27 pm

"You're gorgeous, dear, and a weapon. Of course they would take you." Lucius said, landing them on the forested area near the academy. He had floated around here before, watching a few of them train. It had been humorous and entertaining, to say the least. He recalled witnessing one group of people go through a series of rather unfortunate but extremely hilarious events. Isn't that a book series or something, Lucius thought, but quickly moved on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next