Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 6:52 pm

"Oh yeah, humans feel that. I've typically avoid emotions like that, so I will admit that I am not the most well informed person on that subject. Still, if you wish, I can probably help him move on. Part of my magic is the ability to diffuse emotions. I can't create or remove them yet, but I can move them." Lucius offered, figuring it would be a good step in this new partnership.
Back to top Go down

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:03 pm

"I've tried." she frowned, "He's just... a vegitable almost. He doesn't move or eat. And magic does nothing. Both from sorcerers and otherwise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:06 pm

"Hm, emotions are a fickle thing. Perhaps time will work, or perhaps not, Perhaps death will be his only cure. You will just have see." Lucius said solemnly, not trying to cause an upset, but just only stating what he concluded with in his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2014, 7:35 pm

Addy said nothing, nodding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:21 am

"Well, enough of the heavy chatter. Your life is too short for such weight." Lucius told the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:23 am

"My life?" She raised a brow, "How old are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:26 am

"I may not look a day over twenty, but I have lived for nearly four hundred and thirty years, my dear." Lucius said, confused a bit. Has she thought that his actual age was the age he appeared? You should never take a witch's or sorcerer's appearance as an age indicator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:27 am

She raised a brow, shaking her head, "I'd call you grandpa but I feel like that would be an understatement."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:32 am

"Magic keeps me young, lovely. That's why you should never underestimate a witch. Unless they look younger than 18, they could very well be ancient. It doesn't start slowing until around 17ish, though." Lucius said, recalling some of the experiences he got to have over his lifetime. He still had a lot of years left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:35 am

"And how long do they live on their own?" she asked, curious. She knew she was the child of a witch, but she was still 16. Would she slow to a halt as well?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 11:40 am

"Mabaa is the oldest of the witches, but her age is unknown. That whole trouble those years ago was caused by Medusa and Archne, and they were both well over eight hundred. It just depends. Half-blooded witches don't inherit enough magic to stave off time, however." Lucius answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2014, 12:08 pm

Addy nodded, strangely somewhat thankful that she wouldn't be stranded here that long, "I suppose that's why their populations are so big..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:17 am

"I wouldn't say the population is that large. The weak ones are consistently weeded out by meisters and their weapons, and, of course, myself. It balances everything." Lucius, fondly remembering some of his favorite hunts that he held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:32 am

"Any witches are too many." She frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:35 am

"Yeah, I am going to lay the ground rule, while we are in this unholy alliance, I decide the hunts we go on, and I don't expect too much argument about it." Lucius told her. The last thing he needed was a trigger happy weapon.

OOC: There is a fight thread these two could join if you want. Involves Myra and Zacky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:47 am

OOC: Let me know where you want me.

"Fine," she shrugged, "You're the boss."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 10:50 am

Lucius was about to respond when he felt a huge burst of magic release. Anyone with a shred of soul perception would have been able to feel it a mile away. He realized he was about to contradict himself, but the power display perked his interest. "Well, well, well, we are in luck. I can feel magic, and a lot of it, nearby. I know what I said......but this intrigues me. Shall we go and check things out?" Lucius asked his new partner in crime

OOC: The thread is called A fallen angel or monster, and it is in Death City. Also, there is slight dispute between Zacky and Myra that you could end with one post. She took too many actions in a post and ended up calling a hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 11:14 am

OOC: sigh. Got it. You lead in.

Addy nodded, face locked stern, "Let's go then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 11:40 am

OOC: I've done so. Also, am I allowed to refer to canon characters? I realize I've already done so, but idk if the rules actually forbid it. It says no controlling and being them, but they refuse to accept characters who reference them in their apps, so what is the official ruling?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2014, 2:59 pm

You can reference them, but keep in mind the timeline. This is about 7 years after the show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)   All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All these people, and you still found me (me and the lovely Beyril)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3