Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-But Now Is Found... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) Empty
PostSubject: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:11 pm

Shanghai: The most heavily populated city on earth. This place of thriving industry and appalling poverty was, erm, sorry, IS home to roughly 14 million people.
Sure would be a shame if something suddenly blew half of it up and killed whoever just happened to survive the blast. Like a meteorite. Yup. Shame.
Of course, science tells us that there aren't any of those big enough or close enough to do us any harm.

There IS an object roughly 6 feet long heading towards earth at about 50 kilometers per second though; of course, ordinarily such an object would be discounted as unworthy of any bodies attention because something that size would quickly be burned up in the atmosphere, reducing whatever is left to pebble size.
Unless that object happened to have a pod-shaped shell of black blood protecting it. Oh right! This particular "something" is named Nebun.
Some of you may know him.

As the blue ball of flame streaked across the sky at roughly 12:45 p.m. thousands took out their cellphones, videoing what appeared to be an abnormally large shooting star.
More and more began to flee as they realized just how close the danger was. People piled forward, overpopulation and panic turning people into mobs of fear, flowing down crowded streets, trampling more than a few.
At the moment of touchdown, just a mile south of Nanjing Lu, a massive explosion shoots upward into the sky. Thousands die immediately upon impact, even more are killed or injured within a half mile radius.
A kilometer wide crater now sits where one of Shanghai's most rich and influential districts once stood proudly.
All those caught within the perimeter of the crater had been vaporized instantly, not a soul in sight
(see what I did there?).

Nebun arose, chuckling, from the very center of the pit, clothing in shreds and bloody curved blades replacing his every finger and toe. The inky black substance leaked from around the base where it ran down the edges and dripped off in thick globules.
A twisted, maniacal smile spread across his entire face and his eyes were wide open, dilated solid black.
"I'M BACK YOU DAMNED STINKING SHIBUSEN!!!!" He shouts, casting long tendrils of black blood questing out like wolves, gathering souls from the perimeter of the crater.
"NOW COME AND GET ME!!!!!!"

Last edited by Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև on May 10th 2014, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:31 pm

The sky above him crackled, yellow lightning splitting through the sky, though no clouds were there to cause the spark. The bolts converged on one another, and then took the shape of Lord Death's skull. From the skull dropped a figure, landing some feet away from Nebun. Sylas turned towards Nebun, pulling his hood up. He looked the Kishin straight in the eyes, his eyes pure white. "You're back..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:33 am

What a spot of luck! Drake had made his way over to China to collect more souls. It would be easier due to the massive amount of people living here and the lower quality of law enforcement. So, on the edge of Shanghai he was, searching for a place to kill some people when suddenly a giant explosion!

People were running and there was chaos and giant explosions mean dead people. There would be souls EVERYWHERE from something that big and he was going to make use of the scattered unfortunates who would have died indefinitely; off he went towards the blast site, to scavenge souls before they were collected by anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:58 am

Nebun turns to Sylas with a hungry expression. He spreads his claws in anticipation as the dust of the explosion continues to settle. "Did you miss me?" He croons, looking at him like a platter of meat "I see you kept whatever power you gained from last time. I suppose you should thank me for that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 2:24 pm

Sylas stretched his hand out, black-red lightning flashing around his fingers. The lightning collected into a line, taking the form of his axe form. "I missed the challenge, Nebun. Nothing more." They would both begin to see the other's soul. Sylas's would look a pure white at first, but below the surface sat another layer, a mirror image but black-red instead of white.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:29 pm

Nebun 'a soul doesn't seen to pulsate with light, but rather, consume it. Inky black tendrils wave across it's surface. The black tendril's Nebun had sent hounding around the perimeter returned with roughly 30 souls which Nebun swallowed with a single bite, stretching his mouth beyond human limits. He knots his bladed fists and growls "Then come over here and be challenged!" His stance shifts, bent knees and elbows, fingers outstretched, as if to grasp prey. "Or maybe I should just leave and find that wife of yours..." He savors the moment "That's right, I picked up on a thing or two while I was 'Alan Tredator', the student who you didn't even notice until Asuka pointed it out."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:35 pm

Sylas slowly dropped into a charged stance, the ground beneath his feet starting to crack from the amount of force he was pushing into it. "You're a fool if you think you'll get the chance... You made a critical mistake in landing in a populated area."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:36 pm

A woman's cackling giggle echoed through the dust, "Brother of mine! My how you've grown..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:39 pm

Nebun, for once in quite a long while, looks dumbfounded before a broad grin stretches across his pale face "Ah! Sister of mine! Don't tell me you left me to go to Shanghai!" He laughs " I'm afraid it might have to wait a moment Death Scythe, I have some question to ask of my dear sister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:48 pm

"I was doing a little... Spring cleaning. Gathering up the local rabble." she extended her hand, a blue pulsing soul sitting in her palm, "Brought you a snack, brother of mine. I had a feeling I'd find you somewhere with lots of dumb little humans to slaughter."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:51 pm

Sylas slowly eased his back foot, watching the interaction between the two with a hint of bemusement.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:56 pm

Nebun looks a little put out "Just one?" He asks, eyeing her for more. Clearly his appetite had grown. I'm used to having as many as 20 at a time." He says, still feeling dissatisfied with her explanation "You aren't helping much you know. Where were you dear sister of mine?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:59 pm

"There are plenty more elsewhere. But, I was out. You know me, our plans are never to be discussed over dinner, brother of mine. It is quite rude." Her yellow eyes flicked to Sylas and a hungry grin grew wide on her face like a Chelsea's smile.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:03 pm

Nebun turns his head as well, thinking on how the soul of a death scythe would taste "surely he will be worth more than a common shibusen." He muses to himself. He nods to himself and holds his hand out expectantly "sister of mine, if you don't mind." He says, trusting in her to go into weapon form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:09 pm

Nettie simply nodded, the blade of her dagger taking shape around his arm and reacting to his newfound power. She was larger than a simple dagger now, and extended forward from him like a giant bladed claw.

-But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXhIqmbTHJi8Vqa9NXmCzgQ72JrJ8WPnRpIxtywyEj2crveEw7Hw

Like one of these. The steel traveled along his musculature and along his bones, creating bladed ridges of spikes that moved and flexed with his body. His spine cracked all the way up as her blade traveled, twisting and turning, amplifying his power as she moved.

"Brother of mine, shall we dance?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:21 pm

Nebun cracks his neck and lunges forward. "Oh yes indeed, sister of mine!" He growls, moving to sylas's position in three quick strides and swings the enormous blade across his torso, following up with his "ordinary" claw to compensate for any decrease in speed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:23 pm

Sylas watched this with abject curiosity, though he quickly backed away with the same speed that Nebun had. However, the voice that accompanied him chose now to chime in. You're not going to win... You need help. "Agreed." He pulled his phone out, sending out a prewritten text. The sky above him began to crackle again, yellow splitting the smoke filled sky. Again, the visage of Lord Death's skull appeared above, and another figure dropped above. Stein landed gracefully on the broken ground, looking up at Nebun. His white lab coat fluttered in the breeze, and he pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "Can't handle this one yourself?" Sylas looked at Nebun and Nettie. "I'd rather not die."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:26 pm

Nettie rolled her eyes in the metal, "Oh look. A meal for each of us, brother of mine. Fortune smiles on us indeed."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:33 pm

Nebun nearly drools at the sight of another powerful soul "Frankly, I'm not sure who we should focus on first!" He giggles, leaping forward with his sword swiping at sylas and claws sweeping towards stein. Several dozen bloody needles also converge on both stein and Sylas from all directions. "We'll just kill them both then!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:42 pm

Sylas fired out a barrage of his soul-energy tipped spears, impacting and holding each of the needles off long enough for him to start to glow. He landed in Stein's grip, his weapon form the sleeker, halberd-esque version granted by his Feral Insanity form. Stein swiped the axe through the air, throwing off his lab coat. "Right then..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:45 pm

Nettie's blade twists and morphs with the needles, churning in Nebun's gut and spiking the blade along his claws. "Brother of mine, take out Stein first. He's the bigger threat here. And the bigger treat."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:50 pm

Nebun shifts his stance, swinging towards Stein and sending another wave of needles his direction, keeping up as much pressure as possible.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 11:52 pm

Stein leapt backwards, even as Sylas's weapon form began to glow again. Stein swung Sylas towards the needles, and as he did so a wave of energy shot forward, incinerating some of the needles. "Herald's Cry."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:18 am

Nebun used a few needles to launch himself forward. flying towards stein, Nebun began his own resonance with Nettie, her weapon form starting to glow crimson as he stabbed towards stein. Dozens more needles also converged inwards towards stein, starting to glow with resonance themselves, making the destruction of the needles nearly impossible.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:28 am

(Gonna be awkward with my character in the background for a while, hope you don't mind me farming your souls!)
Drake had been happily stuffing all the souls from around the area into his bag, when he saw and heard the commotion coming from the crater in the middle of the city. After filling his bag to the brim with about 30 souls, he decided to climb up onto one of the few buildings left standing in the area, to see what was going on. What he saw was an amazing show of awesome and what better snacks to eat than souls while watching something like this. Drake sat a ways away, on the edge of a building, with a satchel bag between his legs, popping souls into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -But Now Is Found... (Open)   -But Now Is Found...                                                                                             (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-But Now Is Found... (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next