Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The machine in need of a pilot. (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The machine in need of a pilot. (open) Empty
PostSubject: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2015, 8:23 pm

Omega sat on a park bench, looking totally unnatural there. She had recently fought a Kishen egg, she won but it escaped. Unfortunately lodging the head old his spear in the back of her neck armor as he did so. She had tried everything to get it out, her hands could not reach it, the magnets in them could nto find the proper angle to pull it out, and her automatic repair system would take far to long to remove it. So now she was trying to pull out the metal steel tip with a crappy multi-tool she found in a back ally. She just scraped against it with the longest metal tool she had. Trying to get it out, as a robot you would think she could not feel pain. But Carol had a soul, and suffered almost phantom pains. Pain that was not there, but in the back of her mind it still existed, and she could not stop it. The knife raked against the spearhead, and caused her great pain.

She wished she could ask for help, but anyone who she even looked at avoided eye contact and walked away. So she just sat there, picking at it.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:08 pm

"I wanna be, the very best, like no one ever was. DUN DUN DUN! To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause! I will travel, across the the land, searching far and wide, DUN DUN DUN. These pokeman to understand, THE POWER THATS INSIDE! POKEMAN GOTTA CATCH THEM ALL! ITS YOU AND ME! I KNOW ITS MY-" Calvin was singing out loud for, gods know for what. Some could say he was crazy, but truthfully, he was just bored. No fighting, no action. You would think that being a mister for three, technically four weapons would get you some action or missions in. Or, at least something. Calvin looked around at all the people walking around. TO him at least, it felt like they were looking at something. "So, do I wan't to still keep going this way? I mean, by now, I should be having animal instincts when it comes to stuff like this. If I see birds going the opposite of where I'm going, I should follow." Calvin told himself and turned around. He took a couple steps that way then immediately turned back around. "Damn my curiosity..."
Calvin tried his best to scout around to see what everybody was looking at, when he finally found it. "Whoa, Hobbes. This dude looks like, whats that kids name from full metal alchemist? whatever his name is, the guy looks like him." Calvin mumbled kind of low. "Sometimes I wonder, why do I even try? I mean, you just attack the whole devil family. Its no point to even try and save you anymore. Go, go meet the devils blacksmith." Calvin heard Hobbes say. Calvin just closed his eyes and sighed, then walked up to, whatever it was. "Hey, you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:15 pm

"I- No, could you help me?" She asked putting the tool down, it was not immediately clear what was hurting her, but if you looked at the back of her neck you could see the steel tip quite clearly. It was the kind that needed to be screwed on, made very modern at some factory.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:25 pm

Calvin walked to behind of, whatever it was in front of him and saw something. "Well, thats not good. What are you?" Calvin asked. He grabbed the thing and pulled a little bit, diddnt budge.

(WIP, gtg for now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 5:30 pm

"Call me Carol." She said. Once he started trying to free the spear tip she leaned her head forward so it was not wedged in as much. If he pulled really hard he could probably remove it. Carol was so great full for the help.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 10:02 pm

Calvin cupped his chin. He could probably just pull it out. But now that he thought about it for a second, if somebody was inside, wouldn't the bleed out? Shouldn't he like, take them to the hospital? Calvin just shook away his thoughts and sighed. Calvin then rubbed his hands and grabbed hold of it, and pulled with all his might, and it slid right off. Once it came off, Calvin actually fell backwards. "Is that better? And Hi Carol, my name is Calvin. Or Cav. Or Cal. Somebody called my CavyBoy once. Whatever suits you best." Calvin told her, picking himself back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2015, 10:06 pm

System strength: 100% No damage detected

Omega felt much better to have that out of her body. Her head rotated 360 degree's as a diagnostic measure to confirm the foreign body was removed. She beeped. She would have to work on that, the beeping.

"Calvin..." She stood up and offered him her hand. "Thank you Calvin." She said it from the bottom of her heart. But it only sounded a little different in practice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The machine in need of a pilot. (open)   The machine in need of a pilot. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The machine in need of a pilot. (open)
Page 1 of 1