Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L Empty
PostSubject: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2015, 1:46 pm

Timestamp:
10 January
4:20 PM
About 20 hours after "Spelunking in Greece"

Adam and Scott had been called to a house that once belonged to Gabriel Mystic.
It was Aurora who asked them to come. In a phone call she mentioned something about a report about the situation in Greece and about an accident.
The news about the accident made the Death Scythe worry. He was a teacher who cares about his students.
Well, his son was studying in the academy too.
Finally, Adam knocked on the door of the residence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:32 am

The small, two story house looked very quaint from the outside. It was clean, simple, and angular. Inside it was very well furnished. The wizard (who's corpse is now the zombie slave of inker, sobs*) always did have a good sense of taste. The alchemy lab which was in a downstairs basement had been taken over by Ben and turned into a workshop instead. Various projects lay half finished all around the room. Including a dented robot chassis beyond repair, a pair of hover boots with the engine burner out,

Ben was currently in the process of welding part of the main body or the arm together, in the workshop. He thought he heard someone outside "Auroura! Hate to ask you to do this but could you check and see if they are here yet?" He said trying to talk over the sounds of fire and melting metal.

Scott was outside wondering how their recent mission could have gone bad. For a few seconds his mind unintentionally thought about various things that could have gone wrong and what could have happened, he just hoped they weren't going to see that the children sent on this mission got horribly maimed. Or else he might no go.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 2:24 pm

Aurora who was sitting in the workshop with Ben and watching what he was doing, stood up.
"Sure, no problem." The witch replied with a smile.
She walked upstairs and got to the door. Well, she asked the teacher and a powerful meister to come, so she wanted to not look like a helpless, depressed child.
Aurora took a deep breath and opened the door.
"Ah..Mr.Malkenson and Mr.Kovalsky! Please come in" She said, trying to smile slightly.
The witch was wearing a hoodie with long sleeves, but it didn't help. They could still easily notice that her left arm was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2015, 7:34 pm

Scott was non of the less... surprised by what Auroura looked like. She lost an arm? Crap! What happened! Then the mature, tie wearing part of his mind realized he was staring. So he gulped, said "Good to see you Auroura." Then walked in.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2015, 12:30 pm

Adam also noticed what happened to Aurora. It made him feel somehow bad and sad.
The Death Scythe walked in, following his meister. He knew one thing: Situation is more serious and dangerous than they thought.
Right now he had to pretend that he didn't notice what happened to her.
That's why he remain quiet.

Sadly, mission in Greece changed Aurora completely. She was..just different. That shy part of her personality was just..gone. In one day she became very mature. The witch was also hiding the fact that she was very sad and wanted to escape from reality.
She invited them both to the workshop where Ben was working on something. There were a few chairs so they didn't need to stand.
"Well..*Sigh* I don't even know what to say and how to explain everything.." Aurora suddenly said.
"Let's start from obvious things..During the mission in the ruins located in Greece my arm got wounded. It couldn't be saved so it was amputated in the hospital.." She said looking at the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 16th 2015, 10:37 pm

Ben finished up what he was doing on the arm and he walked up to see everyone.

"Oh, hey guys. Uh... yeah, what she said. Basically, we went into a ruin that was rumored to be filled with Kishen eggs. We found evidence that someone was inside and they did not lock the door behind them. It was absolutely filled with monsters. Aurora got hurt once the first time going in so we pulled back. The next day the Kishen egg's had spilled outside. We went to deal with them and... Aurora's arm got crushed by a big one." There was no need to dance around the issue, he could tell Aurora wasn't traumatized so there was no need to hold back.

"Wait what about the..." Asked Scott as Ben filled them in on everything, he left out the insanity causing disease. He didn't really want to tell them that they were taking some medication to cure a madness causing disease that might make them unstable... if pushed. He felt that Auroura should decide weather or not to tell them.

Scott thought that this was a horrible development, he knew deep in his heart that he wanted nothing more than to fly down to Greece and finish the job they started.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 4:19 pm

Aurora was going to tell them abotu the disease. The had to know about if, if she wanted to ask them to help with cleaning or at last, securing the place.
"There is also one thing that Ben forgot to mention. There is something in the ruins. Some kind of a disease. A very dangerous one. I must admit. Even my magic can't heal it completely "Well, Aurora was feeling very bad because of that accident, but yes, indeed she wasn't traumatized. Well..We can say that she was on the edge and could fall into a depression.

Adam suddenly stood up. He was agitated because of the situation. Of course, he knew that it's their duty to take responsibility for their students' wounds, injuries etc. So he definitely wanted to fly to Greece, deal with the problem and solve it, forever.
"Tell me more about the disease, Aurora..." He said with a terrible sad sigh.

"It's like a flu that might cause madness if not cured" The witch said.
Of course, it was risky to tell the death scythe and the meister about the disease. They could get them closed in a dungeon or something to protect everyone from the infected and the infected from themselves. Because maddnes was too dangerous nowadays..

"Wh-What? Are you sure, you're okay? You both?" Adam said like he was prepared to do something.

"Yes..We're fine. We're taking medicines. Blah, blah blah. Trust, me Mr.Kovalsky. I know what I'm talking about." Aurora said with a sigh. Her behavior was a lot different. She was more...arrogant? Less..polite? But she was still normal. "You're fine too, right Ben?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 5:19 pm

"Yeah." said Ben.

Scott was immediately worried for the two. Auroura did not seem like she was normally and she hoped that it was not the side effects of the medication or even worse, the disease. "Hey Adam, can I talk to you privately for a second?" If they were going to go there then there was definitely something that needed to be addressed, the possibility of them getting sick.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 5:37 pm

The death scythe nodded. "Sure..Lead the way." He replied.
Of course, he was worried for them too. What if the disease is more dangerous than it seems?

Aurora's face turned pale. She really thought that Scott wanted to close her in the DWMA's dungeon.. It made her feel frightened. She wasn't evil, so she didn't deserve to be there. But..What if he thought that she was mad? That the madness took control? Well, of course, witches are vulnerable to madness. At least more than normal humans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2015, 8:51 pm

Scott stepped into another room, he had been here before, so the layout was familiar to him.

Ben held Auroura's hand, partly to calm her down, partly do still his own nerves.

"So I think we both agree that we need to go down there and deal with the... inhabitants of that place before something happens. Right? But something we need to consider is the chance we could get sick. I mean, I'm all for going down there in hazmat suits or some crap. But if I'm fighting there's a good chance I accidentally cut loose whatever protection I bring. I-I don't mind getting sick, but if we're halfway through the place and start going raving mad then we could both be screwed.... Any thoughts?" This would pose many problems.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 12:07 pm

Aurora closed her eyes and sighed. "I'm so tired of everything." She whisepred.

Adam walked in the circle around the room, thinking about the situation. Of course the disease was very problematic. "We should assume that the disease or whatever it is, spreads through air. So, we need to protect our air passages. We need..Gasmasks. Military ones. Another thing. We souldn't stay inside for more than thirty minutes." The death scythe said. Well, he was a history teacher not a medic, so he wasn't really sure if it would work.
"Everything should be fine if we keep an eye on eachother"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2015, 1:22 pm

Scott nodded, it seemed like a good idea to him. He walked back into the room while still talking to him. "So you think if we poke around a storage closet in the academy or two we could find some gas masks?" He asked.

Ben held Auroura's hand extra tight.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:23 pm

Adam laughed. "Hahahah! Great idea. We should definitely search the storage closet" He said with amused tone. "I think, the academy should just buy us them" He said after a moment with a normal tone.

Aurora let out a sigh. "Hey Ben..I think, everything will be fine." The witch suddenly said with her eyes closed. She was a lot calmer now, because she heard the death scythe's laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2015, 1:34 pm

Scott laughed a little with him. When he said it out loud, it did sound funny. "Well if that's all guys, I think we should get going. Would want to keep your sister waiting would we?" He asked. He enjoyed coming over, but being in his dead friends house kind of made him uneasy. And a little bit sad.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 1:23 pm

Aurora nodded. "Y-Yes, thank you very much. Your help means a lot for me..." The witch said, smilling slightly. She was truly thankful for their help. Aurora would try to solve the problem with Ben and Arthur if she could, but it was impossible in her condition.

Adam put his hands into his pockets, and looked at Ben with a smile. "Take care of her. She needs you." He said to him.
Then the death weapon looked at Scott. "Alright..Let's go. We need time for preparations"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 3:00 pm

Ben nodded and waved goodbye. "Thanks guys! Your help means a lot to me."

Scott said. "No problem! Yeah we need to get ready, goodbye!" he opened the door for Adam first then left.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 4:41 pm

When they left Aurora sit on the chair and let our a sigh. "Aaaannnnd...They're gone..I hope everything will be alright...And..They won't catch this shitty disease." She said.
The witch didn't know why but she wanted to get some cigarettes and smoke. It was just stress. Also, smoking is bad, Aurora knew it.

OOC: So, is it the end of this thread for Scott and Adam?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2015, 7:33 pm

ooc: Yeah, and it will take three days for the arm to be complete. We might want to skip it's attachment since it would just be alot of pain and screaming.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 2:58 pm

Ooc: So... How big should the timeskip be? 4 days maybe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 7:30 pm

ooc: Thats about right. In this thread or another?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 10:54 am

Ooc: We can continue in this thread if you want
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 1:22 pm

ooc: Yeah, I don't want to have to go through the tagging system.

After a long flight and retrieving their baggage, Scott and Adam arrived at the edge of town where they scheduled to meet up with Arthur and Anna. Scott had a big backpack that would make lesser mens knee's buckle, and a cup of local coffee as it was early morning and the sun was still coming out.

Arthur had been waiting with Anna for them for about fifteen minutes, he ate a meager breakfast and popped in one of his prescribed medication tablets and shuddered, it tasted like crap. "I hoped they remembered to bring a mask for you too, you don't want to have this illness believe me."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 4:12 pm

Adam followed his meister with a worried expression on his face. He had three gasmask one medium bag and one big backpack. Well, he was well prepared for everything. He was drinking tea from a plastic bottle. The death scythe didn't like coffee. He hated the taste of it. "Hey..I'm sorry about what happened to that girl." He meant Aurora. "We shouldn't have let them go to those ruins." He said

Angela was eating a small donut when Arthur took one of his medication and she was finishing when he was talking. Finally she looked at Arthur. "I don't wanna go there anymore, you know..That place gives me nightmares." She said with a sigh. "Of course, I'm going to go with them anyways. But it doesn't mean that I want to." The witch said as she put her hands into her coat's pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2015, 10:19 pm

Scott readjusted his backpack. "Well... no, we shouldn't have. But Aurora will be fine, she has a good pair of weapons backing her up." He saw the peak of Angela's head as he made his way up the high, steep hill. "Hey guys! Is that you?"

Arthur saw them coming and waved them both over.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 12:19 pm

"Oh, you've arrived! Hello, Mr.Malkenson, Mr.Kovalsky!" Greeted them Angela. Their arrival made her feel a lot more calm and even confident. Well, they were going to work with a powerful meister and his partner, one of the death scythes. With them on their side, they were probably invincible, at least she thought so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next