Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 6:27 pm

"Hello! We've been waiting for you." Said Arthur who was glad to see his friend.

Scott put down his backpack, "Nice to see you buddy! I hope you aren't too sick with whatever you caught down there to give us a hand." The two shook hands, Arthur felt very confident as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 3:29 pm

"I'm glad to see you two. Have you found anything interesting?" Said Adam who was pretty worried about eveything. However, he was really glad, because Arthur and Angela were okay. Alright, almost okay, Arthur was still sick. The weapon pulled his phone out and sent a text message to his wife, to inform her that they are in Greece already.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2015, 6:56 pm

"Well we know that the place is like a maze, so we brought mapping equipment that way once our job is done we can get out afterwords. Otherwise no, the door has stayed shut and we can't gather anything else from the outside."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:52 am

"We will have go there, then. But..Of course we must be very careful." Said Adam with a very calm voice. His plan sounded a bit dangerous, of course, and being careful wouldn't help them if inside the ruins there were a lot of kishin eggs. But they had to do something, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 11:56 am

"Definatly, shall we go?" asked Arthur, he did not want to waste much time. Scott was eager to go as well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 1:48 pm

Adam nodded. "Yeah. Let's go." He said quietly and took a deep breath.
"Lead the way." The death weapon added.
Also, after he said that, he looked at Angela. "And you..Please, be careful, okay?"

Angela nodded
"I know, I know. I don't want to end up with a stupid disease or injuries." She whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2015, 1:50 pm

it was a long walk, but with somone who knew the way like Arthur and on a nice cloudy day it wasen't as bad as it could have been. Eventually they came to the concrete barriers, Scott put down all of his supplys. "Let's get ready here before we go any closer."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 12:26 pm

Angela looked at the area with a grim expression on her young face. She was prepared to do whatever they had to do to provide safety for the civilians, but she was scared.

Adam handed her a gas mask. "Put it on before we start." He said and looked around. The weapon started to wander around the area, like he was discovering its secrets.
"So how was the battle, Arthur? From this place I can clearly see that it was very difficult.. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2015, 3:39 pm

"It was VERY difficult. We had a little time to plan so we dug some holes and chose a place we wanted to fight in. We put a bomb on the wall and blew it open so that we could fight them where we wanted too. We kept them in a choke point and even then we had a hard time. The traps really paid off in the end..."

Scott strapped on his mask, to his eternal disappointment he did not sound like dearth vader.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 11:08 am

Angela laughed quietly when Scott started to breathe in his gasmask.
That made Adam confused, because he didn't see anything funny in wearing a gasmask.
"What's..so funny?" He asked suddenly.

Angela blushed, because she realized that she was the only one who was laughing. "B-because..I thought that he's going to sound like our famous Mr.Sith lord Vader!" She explained.
Then the witch and the weapon put on their gas masks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2015, 11:56 am

Arthur was glad he diden't have to wear one of those things. It wasent like he could get more sick by being in there. Once everyone was ready Scott stretched briefly and approached the metal door with a prybar. He examined the lock built into the door and nodded, before planting the bar firmly in the gap beetween it and the wall. He pried as hard as he could for a few minutes before the cheap mass produced tool snapped in two.

"Hey Adam, could you transform for me? I can't exactly pry this open with my hands and this lock even made for s key..." Arthur was glad he didn't have pry bar duty. Something about having his riged metal body slipped into a thin space and having pressure applied to him until either he gave out or it did made him scared. He would do it if he had to sure, curate was not not having fear but rather having the strength of will to overcome it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 2:01 pm

Adam nodded and as fast, as he could, he transformed into his weapon form. "Alright! Let's do this!" He said with an almost unnoticeable smile. He was glad, beacause in his weapon form he didn't probably need to wear a mask.

Angela watched them with her arms crossed. "Hey, Arthur. I've actually never seen you in action! Aurora told me something about how a great warrior you are, but I couldn't imagine you in combat." The witch said with curiosity in her eyes. Indeed, Aurora was impressed by Arthur's skills and maturity and Angela knew about it. So the witch really wanted to see if what Aurora told her about Arthur was true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2015, 3:19 pm

Scott immediantly suck his partner into the side of the door and started working him into the proper angle.

Arthur thought about what Angela said. "Yeah, I guess I'm pretty good. I should be given how much I train. Staying in shape is important you know, especially to people in our line of work. I have done pretty well in the fights I have been in without Auroura. But when I am with her I can only give her me weapon form. So I make sure to stay just as strong in either forms!"

Scott found the sweet spot and applied a ton of pressure with his partner on the door. After a second of intense pressure omit snapped open. "Let's go guys!" He said muffled lightly under his mask.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 2:05 pm

The witch pulled out her katana and took a deep breath. "Alright..Let's go and end this madness." She said. Angela looked at Arthur, then at Scott and Adam and then at the door. "Sorry Mr.Kovalsky. I have to do this." Her words made Adam a bit confused, because he didn't know what did she mean. But soon he realized what Angela meant.
"Soul Protect Release!" The witch exclaimed. "Let's make a purge of those monsters"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 4:50 pm

Arthur turned his arm into a sword at the elbow he was about to stalk into the building after Scott while looking like a bad ass but then he said. "Isen't it "Lets purge those monsters?"" He said, Then he wanted to slap himself in the face for being so rude, English was not her first language. If he corrected his meister for every minor error she occasionally made he'd win the douchebag of the year award.

The entrance to the dungeon was very quite, Scott lit a torch in his off hand for light and Arthur took out a big flashlight and lit it up as well. They got about fifty feet in before Scott took out the mapping equipment and started drawing a detailed map of what they would need to know about the entrance. "Hey, Angela. Do you want to take on map duty? I think it may be better if I guard the front, so could either you or Arthur do this?" It was on a wooden notepad, so she would not need to stop and write on the wall or the floor.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 2:53 pm

Angela sighed loudly when Arthur corrected her. She felt like an idiot. "Yes, sorry..I didn't know which form was correct" She said, trying to explain her error.

When they were in the dungeon, the witch followed Scott, Adam and Arthur, she remain in the dark until Arthur lit his flashlight. Then she smiled, but of course they couldn't see it, and summoned her wings made of fire. In such moments she was very happy that she is a witch. The wings could give her enough light to see everything in a surprisingly big area. "Sure, why not." Angela said as she took the map and the equipment, to draw. She was very proud of her wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2015, 5:00 pm

When Arthur saw Angela sprout her wings it made him wish that Ben was here, his power was very us full for light, and warmth. It quickly grew cold as they went down deeper. They trecked going down slowly for about ten minutes before Scott put a finger to his lips and crouched down, telling everyone to be quiet. He crept forward and saw two kishen eggs stumbling about. He dispatched them with two slashes and they hardly made a sound. "I'm sure we don't have much more to og down now." Scott felt nervous, he was sweating in the cold. He did not think of himself as someone who feared the dark but they were so deep in the place now that getting out quickly seemed hopeless.

Arthur pulled on his collar. His sickness was not making him feel very well, the stress of being down here was terrible and he knew that the uneasiness of the two would spread to the rest of the group. But he could not contain himself. "Hey Angela, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:24 pm

"Arthur. Take their souls." Said Adam, who was analysing their situation. Morale was getting low, stress was getting bigger. The temperature wasn't helping them at all. He noticed that Angela seemed very calm, or, at least, she was hiding her emotions.

Angela looked at her companions. She was trying to remain calm. "Yes, I am." He replied. The witch suddenly created two very hot fireballs that she sent to Scott and Arthur. The fireballs started to fly above and around them. She was trying to warm the weapons and meister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:12 pm

For the briefest of moments Arthur thought Angela had snapped and was throwing fireballs at the two of them. In their short history, she had not been the most stable person. Throwing fireballs at her sister with little provocation. He flinched briefly before he saw it orbit him like a moon. He put away his light as did Scott and after he warmed his numbing hands on it they continued down.

It seemed almost supernatural how far down these steps went. Who the hell built this? Did it just seem that way because they had been down here so long? Or worse, was the madness of this place starting to have an effect on them. Arthur was not feeling well, though he hid it to the best of his ability. Scott remained vilegent at the head of them all.

After they reached the very bottom of the stairs they came to a small room. Scott peered into it in the dim light. "Coast looks clear, lets go." As they stepped in the party would notice bandages strewed all about the floor, they were long like a bandage explosion. And came from the entrance. Scott stepped first with Arthur right behind. If Angela had soul perception and was using it she would just be able to sense the soul of a Kishen egg as it formed. No one else had the ability, so they did not see it coming.

The bandages sprung into action and one latched around Scott's ankle, pulling him up and swinging him around just below the ceiling. He yelled out through his mask and tried to cut himself down with Adam, by the next post he would succeed. One also went for Arthurs foot but just before it could grab hold he did a back flip and started cutting away at guaus strips that came for them. The majority of the strips that were not busy trying to attack them coiled together and formed a giant snake! This Kishen was so powerful it did not even appear human.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 2:44 pm

Adam and Angela were clearly surprised by the kishin egg. Adam hoped that someone will help Scott before something worse happens.

Angela was a witch, so of course she couldn't use soul protect, that's why she couldn't protect her group from the surprise attack of the kishin egg.
When the attack started, one of the bandages tried to wrap around her arm, however, thanks to Angela's wings that covered her like a shield, it didn't happen. She pulled out her katana and jumped towards Scott to cut the bangades that latched around his ankle. Thanks to her wings, she could jump high enough to reach the bangages and slash the bangages using her sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 5:29 pm

Angela's sword tore through the bandage and the snake like monster cried out an inhuman cry. Scott did several back flips and landed with a squat. Already he had to start beating the bandages away like a pack of dogs. Arthur jumped next to him and the two started fighting off the bandages from all sides.

Kishen started pouring in from the entrance, some were human like and some were not. Many were deprived and were barley clad in any clothing at all. "They are attracted to it's screams! We need to put it down!" Scott cut them down as they ran at him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 2:15 pm

"Someone should fight the incoming enemies. The rest should take down the powerful dude ASAP" The death scythe proposed. They needed a plan if they wanted to return home alive.

Angela was doing as much as she could. She was throwing the fireballs at the kishin eggs and also was trying to cut "the boss's" bandages. She had no plan, she was attacking every aggresive looking living thing. The witch knew that it was a bad thing. Without a plan she won't be able to fight for too long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2015, 2:24 pm

"I got the big guy!" Said Scott leaping into the main body of bandages and slashing at his supporting cloth. "We're on minion duty Angela!" Said Arthur, he fought those who came to him in a relatively self defending manner. Dodge rolling and jumping over attacks. There were about nine if the monstrositys and they had dominated two.

Scott was having some good luck cutting down their leader. It was hard work, suitable for a butchers cleaver, or a chainsaw. But he was doing great. It could hardly attack inside of itself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 3:24 pm

Angela was using her magic to attack the enemies. She was creating the fireballs and them throwing them into the groups of enemies. The witch was tiring quickly beause of it, so soon she would have to start using her sword to fight. However, Arthur and Angela were succesful at killing "the minions"

The bandage monster was screaming very, very loud. It was in pain.
The kishin egg was attacking Scott like it was panicking. It was trying to hit him with the bandages, wrap or latch the bandages around his different part of the body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2015, 4:28 pm

Scott fought against the creature like a champion ducking dodging and hacking away all the while. By the time he finished this post half of the beasts living bandages were uslessly on the floor cut to ribbons.

Arthur though Angela's fire would be really effective against them since they were so dry. They caught on fire very quickly but now there were flaming, burning monsters to contend with. Arthur fought as hard as he could but after a few moments he was overwhelmed and had to run to a wall before he jumped onto the ceiling and held himself there on a beam. "What do we do now!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L   Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Effects of the recent adventure (Private: Raccoon and Jac) T-L
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next