Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 12:00 am

January 21
8:20 A.M.

What's the first thing you think of when someone says 'monster'? Maybe an image of some other fabled character comes to mind? How about, 'run there's a monster behind you'? Well, this was the instance Alastar Stirling found himself in. Only he wasn't being told that there was some creepy monster looming over him. He  was the 'creepy' monster. It's... crowded. The wraith thought to himself, totally ignoring the panicked looks of very disturbed people. He thought that residents in Death City would be used to seeing odd creatures or displays. Mainly considering that witches and humans turning into weapons seemed to be perfectly normal. Though soon enough, the whole plaza was cleared out and the monster was alone. In an attempt to return a dropped bag to a woman, he's repaid with screams and cries for help... His yellow gaze drifted lazily around the cobblestone wonderland. Apparently there were only a few that didn't notice or care that he was there. Alastar shuffled over to a bench and rook a seat. Suddenly a few pigeons swooped down from an electrical wire and landed on his horns, treating him as a perch. But still, the wraith didn't phase in the slightest. It's so quiet. So peaceful... very unlike those pagan villages from a few decades ago.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 12:38 am

Calvin, who was actually wearing a no sleve orange jacket, and baggy shorts instead of his usual winter type clothes was listining music, not exactly because he wanted to listen to music, but because he was way to busy trying to drown out Hobbes. Since He was way to busy, not actually doing anything, but just looking at the ground and trying to drown out Hobbes, he failed to notice that everybody cleared out. He heard Hobbes a little, but how loud his music was, he was obviously speaking way too loud. "Hobbes, shut-up, you're going to give me a-" Calvin started but shut himself up when he saw how deserted the whole place was, well, except for some creepy looking dude. Calvin took out his ear-phones, making sure to keep his distance. "Uhhh, how are you today, person?" Calvin asked, meanwhile, Hobbes was going on about how ever since they got here, all they have seen was The Devil, The Devil little twins, and now The Devils butler, the usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 11:49 am

Ooc:hope you don't mind if i join

Crusher had gotten back to death city not to long ago last night. He wanted to go to the plaza to get some really good ice cream but when he got there the only two there was a guy with horns on a bench and an albino person. "Huh. Wonder what's going on? OH! maybe one of those guys would like to spar." with that in mind crusher began to run towards the two, as he got closer he tripped and slid face first between the two. After a few seconds crusher jumps up with a toothy grin and looked back and forth from the horned being and the albino. "Hey! It's nice out today so how about a friendly spar? Whadda ya say?" After his sentence he let out a chuckle and put his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2015, 4:50 pm

((OOC: Of course! The more the merrier.))

As soon as Calvin spoke aloud due to the blasting music, the pigeons that once rested upon the wraith's head fluttered off. Perhaps they thought there was danger? Paranoia was natural for small creatures, after all. Alastar's eyes hardly moved an inch as the first character inquired about what the monster was up to. Naturally, there was no response. I mean, he was a mute after all. Not that he'd be likely to respond, anyway. When the obnoxious one, as he likes to all him, butted in and asked for a challenge, it would be natural to feel a need to knock him off of his high horse. Though Alastar wasn't one for violence. He lifted a hand, black liquid forming into different shapes and figures. If one was to touch it, they'd be able to communicate. The wraith stood to his full height of six feet and lazily drifted his gaze between the two. 'This city is strange.'
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 10:27 am

Calvin watched as the, as he likes to call them, doofus slid right in, on his face. Calvin listened to him about the spar thing, but, really decided against it. He didnt want to embaress the kid too badly. Calvin then looked back at the monster and watched him as he started oozing black liquid. That itself really turned Calvin off from wanting to do anything with the monster. "I dealt with a lot of, strange people. I'm just going to sit this one out." Calvin told himself and Hobbes specifically, taking a step back. He REALLY did not want to be killed by the abdominal snowman. Especially when his blood can easily show up on the monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 11:36 am

As crusher saw the ooze come from the being hand his eyes widened with awe. "So cool!" As he was about try and touch the ooze he then turned his head to the albino and cocked his head to the side. "Your wierd. And whats with the stuffed toy tiger? And don't try to deny it, i can smell it. You should wash it."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 4:00 pm

The wraith looked to the side. Apparently, there was a puddle he could easily escape into, but water made him quite uncomfortable. The monster's blue eyes studied the two closer, just picking up subtle features. Eyes, face shapes, body structure, hair. Their personalities were easy enough to pick up on. One was a tad insecure while the other was a tad over-confident. Alastar wasn't one to be quick to attack, however. While he can quickly decide if he likes or dislikes someone, violence was slow to become one of his intentions. The black ball in his hand quickly spiked out, just barely scratching the skin of each male. 'Annoyance, violence...' the monster tilted his head to the side and frowned. 'Names...?'
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2015, 5:00 pm

Calvin tilted his head at the boy. "I'm the weird one here? Says the guy who acts like a typical anime male." Calvin told the boy. "Also, for one, there is no way you know what is inside my bag, animal, stuff or not, just by the smell. Also, I have no tiger, and lastly, do you think I would keep anything dirty? if it smells, then it has no business being in my back-pack." Hobbes started saying something like "Don't make him mad, he's probably related to those twins. He could be like, the assistant butler. He gonna be shooting fire out his mouth. And like, wow, i feel like i'm coping that one anime. The one with the dragons and mages? Wait! I got it! He is undercover, he's trying to blindside the butler. There we go, I'm so smart."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 11:37 am

The wraith was quick to take in several possibilities of his current situation. Many of which, were spun off of Hobbes' theories. With a flick of the hand, the black spike he had sent flying made contact with the back of Calvin's leg, instantly giving Alastar a telepathic link. 'You, smart one. What is your name?' the wraith asked, his blue eyes slowly shifting over. While he might be a quick learner, Alastar had yet to realize that telepathy wasn't normal for humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 6:12 pm

OOC; I hope no one minds if I join, too.

The twins were enjoying some really, really tasty strawberry-mint ice-cream as they entered the plaza, not paying attention to their surroundings. At least until they caught eye of something unfamiliar being present there. Not the usual kind of unfamiliar, like people they didn't know, but more like kind of unusual of something entirely different from everything else they knew. Which was a sound description for the... person, in front of them. It was also unusual that the plaza was nearly deserted. And the three-way kind-of-standoff with the other two guys was also unusual. Still, the girls weren't that normal themselves, so they just continued to watch what was happening, licking their ice-cream.
"You think there's a battle going down?
"Naw, they're too relaxed. But I wouldn't rule it out just yet, who knows what's gonna happen."
"Yeah, I'm thinking the same. No need to do anything yet."
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 7:55 pm

Calvin immediately grabbed his leg, ready to yell, or yelp, or whatever naturally came to him when he got hit in the leg. But surprisingly, it didn't hurt at all. Like, he felt it hit his leg, he felt it shatter on his leg too, but her didn't feel any pain. He did however, hear a voice in his head. He was, surprisingly used to it. Maybe because of Hobbes? Calvin looked at the monster and tried his best to speak with his mind. But, after everything that he was thinking, trying to find out what to say to it, he could only think of one, fairly stupid thing he could say."Why did you do that for?" Calvin thought, trying to communicate with, whatever it was in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 8:17 pm

Crusher was about to tell the albino about his heightened sense of smell when the scent of mint caused him to stiffen. Even though it wasn't stronger counter part it still made him tense up. He looked to the area the scent came from and saw two girl and called iut to them."HEY! THINK YOU COULD FINISH YOUR ICE CREAM! IT KINDA EFFECTS MY SMELL!" he then turned his head back to the albino. "But yeah i can smell things that normal people can't smell. Like those twoeating that mint ice cream."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 10:22 pm

In all his years of only speaking telepathically, Alastar had never gotten a response quite like that. Calvin seemed to act almost naturally about it. 'That's the only way I can speak.' The wraith dipped his head in a semi-apologetic manner. 'Through contact, that is. My name is Alastar. I originate from a village that died off years ago.' He explained, his eyes keot on Crusher instead of Calvin. He, too, had picked up the scent. Though he'd never tried ice cream before, the mint was just one of his favored herbal remedy ingredients. There was a lot that you could do with mint. His head turned to face the observers, and his hand gestured towards them in a curious manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2015, 10:43 pm

The twins had wanted to observe for a while longer, but apparently someone here had a sensitive nose or something like that. Otherwise there was no way that a certain dude just snapped at them, telling them to finish their ice, being quite unfirendly at that, too. Jasmin just shrugged it off, while the easily-angered Alicia decided to get revenge. After taking a final lick from her ice, she hurled it in the direction of Crusher's head with the precision of someone who hadn't done this the first time.
Jasmin offered her own ice-cream to her sister, sharing like it was second nature to her. Alicia, meanwhile, was shouting back at Crusher. "THERE! FINISHED IT!"
Jasmin's gaze however was fixed on Alastar. "Hmmm... I wonder who... or what.. he is. Doesn't seem aggressive to me, but I think he might be the cause of all this."
Noticing that her sister hadn't shown any reaction at her revenge, Alicia shifted her gaze at the same person as her sister. "I bet he is. Or maybe grumpycat over there..."
She said the last part while glancing back at Crusher another time, delivering him a deathstare.
Among all this, the twins didn't seem to actually notice Calvin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 7:46 am

Before the ice cream had hit crusher he heard the girl yell at him. As he turned his head the mint ice hit him in the face with a loud splat. As crusher stood there steam could literally be seen coming from his body until it burst entirely into flames,instantly melting the ice while turning the cone to ashes and he began to yell to the one who threw it. "OI! WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?! YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!" As he said that he had his left hand on his right shoulder as if getting ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 2:36 pm

Calvin nodded, like he understood, but alas, he didn't. He did however, hear alot of yelling. a a couple of voices that sounded real familiar. Calvin turned around just to look back at allsatar even quicker. "What are the twins doing here? And why are they picking a fight with the loud moth?" Calvin mumbled to himself. While walking backwards, he got side by side to the annoying little one and moved his eyes up to catch a glimpse of the twins. "Ah, hey, you, please, dont pick a fight with those girls. I don't feel like dragging them off you." Calvin told the kid, really hoping for peace.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2015, 5:06 pm

With little to no effort, the wraith vanished into a puff of black cloud. Though he didn't stay in this form and eventually materialized back to his original form. This time, however, he was standing a tad closer to the twins. His eyes held a curious gaze as he looked them over. Alastar was able to note differences and even managed to separate differences from similarities just from their short sentences. He didn't link with them yet, however. After all, he wasn't sure if they were actually trustworthy or not. His hand brushed against the short picket fence, leaving hints of black behind. The monster's eyes kept locked on the two girls, they did seem a bit... shady. Not that he was one to judge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2015, 5:25 pm

While Jasmin was curiously staring at what Alastar had just done, Alicia's eye twitched a bit, and one could almost see the veins on her head throbbing, as she turned to Crusher again, majorly pissed. "You know what?! I do have an excuse. You being a dick for randomly barking at us, simply because we were eating ice-cream does count, right?!" A second later she noticed that he was actually burning, and that she wasn't imagining that, as well as his battle-stance. "You a torch or what?! Should I get some marshmellows?!" She had wanted to continue, but her sister poking her made her turn her attention away for a moment. "That guy can teleport... he's interesting. I wanna talk with him, so could you stop starting a fight? I'm not in the mood. Also, without meister this'll be a hassle."
Alicia wasn't too happy about her sister refusing to fight and started looking from Crusher to Alastar and back, torn between wanting to kick ass and her sister not wanting to until she suddenly noticed that there was someone next to Crusher. Someone she knew. "Uhh.. Jas. If it's about a meister, Calvin is right there." She pointed at said meister, to distract her sister from Alastar for a moment, and it worked.
Jasmin turned her gaze towards their newly assigned meister, making a kind of confused face, because she hadn't noticed him until now. And as much as Jasmin wanted to know more about Alastar, the possibility of getting some "sparring" experience with their new meister, was more important. She sighed and finally gave in. "Okay, alright. We need the practice... but you better make this quick."
Alicia gave her a big grin and a thumbs up. "Gotcha~"
She then turned back into Crusher's and Calvin's direction, giving Crusher another death-glare. "OI, CALVIN! THAT DUDE WANTS A FIGHT, YOU UP FOR IT?"
Jasmin had, meanwhile, returned her attention to Alastar, bowing an apology. "I'm sorry, we'll have to settle that real quick and then I'd really like to hear a bit about you, teleporting isn't exactly a common ability~"
Thus the weapons slowly made into Calvin's direction, ready to transform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2015, 8:44 am

"THE ONLY REASON I YELLED WAS SO YOU COULD HEAR ME! I WASN'T TRYING TO BE RUDE! BUT IF IT'S A FIGHT YOU WANT IT'S A FIGHT YOU'LL GET!" with that crusher cracks his neck and looks around for a make shift weapon. "Hmm. What to use either the lampost or maybe the dumpster. GRAAAH I CAN'T CHOSE!" With that the flames begin to emite even more heat the more he got angry. "Screw it. I'll use my bare hands." Crusher then turns his head to the albino. "So calvin's your name is it. Why don't ya help her out." Crusher then turns back to the girl that had got crusher fired up. "BETTER NOT CRY WHEN YOU GET YOUR BUTT HANDED TO YA!" he said adding fuel to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Chase2000
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Chase2000

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 4:14 am

Calvin slapped his head, kind of hard actually. He just knew getting in a fight, just so randomly, is not exactly the best idea. He did not want to fight Natsu, he didn't want to fight the abdominal snowman, and, he just knew something bad was going to happen if he wielded the twins. But, who uses logic anymore right? Calvin then turned around, sighed, and started walking towards them. "Why are you two always picking fights with people? Do you know how dangerous that is? One of these days, its going to be a little boy, who turns into a fifty foot Dracula, just you wait." Calvin told them, ready for them to transform.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 12:53 pm

The twins jumped towards Calvin, glowing bright and transforming on the fly, landing in Calvin's hands, who was now wielding the two gunblades. Jasmin, with her black blade in his right, Alicia, with the silver blade, in his left. The girls immediately made to sync their wavelengths with Calvin, not needing to adjust to one another. Their faces appeared on their respective blades. "Okay, careful now! You remember what we told you about our madness infection wavelength? Anyway, seeing as we have no real experience with each other, and you not being trained in resisting our madness, we need to take this slow. The longer we need, and the higher we resonate, the more the risk for you. Soul Resonance is no option." Jasmin reminded Chase of the threat he was exposed to over the link they shared, when synching. "Also, can you handle dual gunblades? Our projectiles are compressed wavelength-shots. Our blades are mainly designed for stabbing, slashing and blocking. A common tactic is to cover the enemy in gunfire, forcing his guard up, approaching, stabbing deep, take note of the blade's design. It will hook itself into the enemy. Then firing a few shots from point blank and ripping the blade back out, will cause tremendous damage. Also, the revolver fitted as the handle might have only a six-shot chamber, but we're death weapons. You don't need to worry about reloading, you can keep firing like a madman, if your finger is fast enough, the trigger is semi-automatic." Once Calvin was ready, the girls would immediately start amplifying the wavelengths until they reached a force for reasonable damage output from their bullets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*   Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Looks be Misleading? T-L *Open*
Page 1 of 1