Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:45 pm

Seeing Sarah being under her spell, was a total turn-on for Jessie, though she contained herself to bringing her meister to the high, as she had promised her that she could do to and with her whatever she wanted, and that wasn't limited to the elevator, she could if she so desired make use of this later on. Jessie retracted her head a small bit and shifted the focus of her kisses, now sucking on her bottom lip, that Sarah had bit hard just moments before, while one of her hands grasped for her breasts strongly and the other began adding a crawling motion to the fingers, spreading them a bit from time to time.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 8:55 pm

Sarah continued to squirm beneath Jessie and moan, her weapon's actions bringing her to climax suddenly. Her entire body tensed, and she let out a scream into Jessie's mouth, eyes rolling back into her head. Her walls milked Jessie's hand intently, and after a moment she fell against the ground, mind blank.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:03 pm

Taking and enjoying every single sensation she got from Sarah's climax, Jessie removed her hand from her meister's breast, wiping some sweat from her forehead, while she was laying there, blanked out. She however, decided to leave her fingers inside and thus didn't move from her current position.
"Beautiful~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:10 pm

Sarah lay panting on the floor of the elevator, slowly readjusting to outside stimuli. The lights in the elevator flickered before turning on, and the elevator started to move once again. Sarah's eyes widened, and she quickly scrambled, grabbing Jessie's wrist and pulling her hand away. She grabbed her clothes, starting to redress as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:17 pm

Jessie had wanted to tease Sarah a little bit more, but the elevator kicking into motion and Sarah's hurried redressing made that impossible. Instead Jessie, did the same, redonning her dress and pulling her thigh-highs up again, then slipping into her jacket, righting her hair a bit and reaching for her bag, while licking on the remnants on the fingers of her other hand. "Delicious~" She also placed herself in front of the door in a way that would cover her meister from the outside, to give her a bit more time, after all it was her fault that Sarah had to redress fast now. "By the way, the deal is valid~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:22 pm

Sarah brushed her clothes off, rearranging all of her clothes and barely being finished by the time the doors opened. They were met by several technicians, all smiling. The one who was holding a toolbox stepped forward. "Sorry about that, ladies. The lift got separated from the power grid. Hope we didn't inconvenience you too much." He said, ushering them out. Sarah led the way out of the hospital, heading for the bus stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 9:32 pm

On her way out, following after Sarah, Jessie gave the technicians a quick smile. "Nope, wasn't too bad." She quickly caught up to Sarah, smiling the entire time, still having a lingering taste on her tongue. "So, where are we going next?" There were several options after all. They could for once, head for the DWMA, to get the partnership registered and grab Jessie's stuff. Then there was the option to head for Sarah's apartment, or they could go into town and grab some ice, or shop a bit. They could also head for the training grounds and get some practice in. There were also other possibilities, but this were the most prominent.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 5:00 am

Sarah waved at a passing taxi, turning to Jessie. "I'm tired, I'm hot, I'm sweaty, I want to see my niece and my sister, I want to introduce you to her, and I want to lay down in sweat pants and a tank top and watch TV. We can do the weapon paperwork on Monday, and I know a guy who'd be more than happy to deliver your things. We're going home." She said quickly, sliding into the taxi.

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t4018-sarah-s-appartment-join-with-permission-ongoing-m-lec#113396

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))   Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc)) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sapphire and Emerald (Private - Ith and Xald - M(LEc))
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8