Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting suppliers (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting suppliers (open) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2015, 4:16 pm

February eighth
12:05 AM

It was a cold night in new york, nearly freezing, when a man named Lucas walked into Mike's Place, a bar in the slums that was thankfully heated. He took the hood of his white jacket off along with a beanie, and readjusted his glasses. He was not a regular here, at least not as much as the others who where drinking on a night like tonight. But he had been here some on business. I'm early, Harry and Darvy won't be here for a few minutes.

He sat down on a table and after a few moments someone came around to take his order. "I'll have a Jack on the rocks please." He said. Less than a minute later he had his drink. He peered around to see just who was around. A jukebox was playing some old song he couldn't place, and there weren't a huge amount of peaple at Mike's tonight, yep. This drug deal should go pretty smooth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2015, 9:22 pm

Julian Ferris... A Death Scythe, genius, drug trafficker, assassin, and very very rich. She was a gorgeous girl, sitting in the corner of the room with a water before her. She sat silently and scanned the room. She saw a man with a white jacket sitting at a table with a drink. He looked like he wasn't around here, and neither did she. Julian grabbed her water and stood to her feet. She walked over to the stranger with the white jacket and sat in front of him abruptly. For about thirty seconds she didn't say anything, then she looked at the male and sighed. "You don't look like you hang around here very often." She said with a dull look on her face. She sat in a very feminine and proper manner. Her eyes never left the man's eyes while she spoke to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 7:42 pm

Lucas waited a while for his answer as well, then he took a sip from his drink and said. "Ahh, not when I can avoid it. Just got to meet some renters who are late on their payments." Well when his people did get here and started trading bags of supply and cash he figured he may as well have a rock solid alibi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 8:01 pm

Julian took a small sip of her water and looked the man up and down. He seemed nice so far. "My name is Julian. It's nice to meet you." She said as she offered her hand. She dated not give away her last name, especially in a bar. It could probably get a little rough If someone noticed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 8:20 pm

This woman seemed nice, and kind. She was about ten years younger than him, eh maby a little younger. "My name is-" Crap, should he tell her his real name? He faked having to sneeze really badly but not actually being able to sneeze in the end. Then he thought oh hell "Lucas, nice to meet you. He shook her hand with a handshake he had practiced on business partners many a time.

He checked the time on his phone, he was so sick of being played a chump by these guys. They had never once given him as much as they agree'd on, even when he begged, and threatened, and pleaded they would not give him what they agreed on. If they are late one more time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 9:02 pm

Julian looked at Lucas with a raised eyebrow. He seemed a little tense about something. As if he was slightly nervous. She wasn't sure but he did seem slightly focused on something else. "Um. Are you ok? You seem a little preoccupied." She asked a bit awkwardly. She didn't want to sound rude, but she has to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 9:38 pm

"Yeah I'm fine." He said shrugging it off. "So what do you do for work Julian?" he asked. Not everyone could own a business like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 10:04 pm

Julian looked at Lucas a bit coldly. She wasn't sure if he knew who she was, but she could never be too cautious. The first things that came to her mind were murder, assasination, drugs, and thievery. But, she simply answered calmly. "I work at the DWMA. I'm a teacher there." Technically, Julian wasn't lying, she was a teacher. But it wasn't ghee main job. "What about you? What do you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2015, 10:39 pm

"Oh D.W.M.A. thats uh..." He snapped his fingers close to his head trying to remember something. "Death Weapon and Meister academy right? I read an article on that one time. As for me I own and run a nightclub called the beat theater. Whatever business your on in town, try stopping by before you leave. Best music in town." He fished around in his jacket pocket, his fingers brushing up against the warm metal of a gun in his jacket. After a moment he produced a white matchbook with purple musical note signs. The beat theater was written in gold lettering on the top. He slid it over to her.

"So what are you doing in new york anyhow? I thought the D.W.M.A. was in Nevada." He chuckled. "Aren't your freezing your ass off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:00 pm

What she wanted to say was: "I was ordered to meet at this bar for a drug pickup and then kill the suppliers." But she decided not to say it. But she didn't know what to say! She usually prepared an alibi for every situation, but she didn't have one. She looked Lucas in the eye and came up with something as quick as she could. "I'm here seeing family. I just stopped here for a drink and a small break. I've been driving for a while." She said convincingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 5:48 pm

Lucas was not born and raised in New York, else he would have told her that the closest apartment building was almost three city blocks away.

Then Harry came in, Harry was part of a two man partnership that had really been around the drug trade. They smuggled things brought the Mexican border for a long time until things got too hot and they had to go make their own contraband. Perhaps the only interesting thing about them, is that one night, years ago when their smuggling operation was in full swing, the other half Darvy, ordered the most expensive thing to eat at a restraunt with things that were illegal everywhere. A cake with columbian truffles sheared on it along with a human soul shredded into the baking mix. Yep, Darvy a man who was having a smoke just outside, was a Kieshen egg. It wasn't the only place he had gotten souls from either.

All of this was unknown to Lucas, but as soon as he walked in Lucas said. "Heyyyyyy Buddy, I've been waiting for you here for a while. I got to go take a piss, join me." He wrapped his arm around his knock and lead him into the men's bathroom. If Julian was paying any degree of attention to the many she might notice that he hid a paper bag down the big ass coat he was wearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 6:06 pm

Julian instantly noticed Harry's face when he walked in. He owed her family money for months now, and on multiple occasions, he completely neglected to pay. She was ordered here to kill him, and that's what she planned on doing. Julian didn't notice the man outside, so naturally, she paid him not mind. Right when he steps out of that bathroom, I'm putting a bullet through his leg. I have a few things I need to ask him before I kill him. She thought to herself. She waited patiently, her hands on the table, her gun in her shirt. She was on a mission, and wasn't likeky to be stopped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2015, 7:47 pm

Lucas took Harry into the bathroom. Once inside Harry could barely hold out his hand and offer lucas the bag of narcotics before Lucas took the drugs and shoved the money into his hands. They each inspected what the other had given them.

"...."

"...."

"..-"

"YOU ASSHAT!"

Lucas yelled before he remembered to keep his voice down. The door was thick but if someone was listening they could just hear the muffled yell.

"Can't you make one f***** shipment not short? Your not the only person giving me this stuff you know."

Harry took a step for the door, Lucas shoved the drug bag into his jacket and grabbed Harry by the shoulder.

"Where do you thin-" Harry punched Lucas right in the cheek causing him to fall over and ran for the door, but fiddled with the door lock, it was one of those with a chain. Just when he figured it out and got it undone, Lucas sprung up and tackled him right through the door, with his Enhanced strength it only took a bit of effort. The two started grappling on the floor and the bag of money Lucas gave him fell down and spilt out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 8:37 pm

OOC: Before I say anything else... Jac... Your writing has improved more than I ever thought it would. Its all very enjoyable to read. You're writing so... Goodly. I know that's barely a word, but you're doing awesome. Keep up the good work dude. Very suprosed. Many happy. Big great.

Julian sat patiently for a while, but she was growing tired. "It's been to long. I don't want to be here all night." She mumbled quietly to herself. She got up and walked towards the bathroom door. She heard some scruffling from the other side of the door but decided not to engage. She sat quietly and waited...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 13th 2015, 8:54 pm

ooc: Thank you! You have no idea what it means to me to hear you say that.

Lucas immanently started winning the grapple, he was stronger and more ferocious in every way. But his opponent was desperate, like a cornered rat. Just when Lucas wrapped his fingers around Harry's throat Harry whipped out a knife from his trousers and slashed Lucas on the temple. Lucas fell over clutching the bleeding wound, it was only a few inches long but he was so cold it hurt like hell!

Harry scrambled to his feet and ran into the main part of the restaurant. "DARVEY!!!" He yelled at the top of his lungs. A huge hand wrapped around the cold outside doornob...

Lucas gathered himself on his knee's, he took a handful of the money four twenty's and a fifty dollar bill, and tucked it into his pants. There was some more but it was mostly fives and a few tens. Money was not on the top of his priority's right now, he was about to run at Harry and tackle him again but then he heard him call for his friend. Shit! he thought to himself, and then he ran into the smoking section of the bar which was not directly visible by the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 14th 2015, 8:46 pm

Julian was knocked in her butt as the door swung open and Harry came running out. "Ouch..." She grumbled quietly to herself. While still sitting, Julian turned towards Harry and aimed her pistol at his legs. All in one quick movement, she fired at the back of his calf, hitting it perfectly. Julian stood up and brushed herelf off, and headed towards Harry. "You owe my parent over $2000... What do you have to say for yourself?" She said as she pointed the gun towards Harry's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 12:13 am

IN a quick movement, Harry fell down onto the floor and cried out in pain. "CHRIST!!!" He said clutching his leg. He started coming up with every excuse he had ever made in his entire life, he swore up and down that he could pay if he had just a little more time, just a few days. He had said it all before. Lucas flinched when he hear the gunshot, he had no idea of what to do, but he resolved not to hide under a table like a coward!... So he stayed really, reeeaaally quiet until an opportunity presented itself. God he wished he had his sword, the gun in his jacket felt useless. He was no were near as proficient with it.

It was then a seven foot tall man walked into the bar, he had to duck underneath the small doorway, you could tell he was rugged, ugly, and dangerous just by looking at him. He was inhumanly big, with shoulder broad enough to put a bear to shame. He picked up a chair in one hand and threw it at Julian to knock her away from Harry, if that worked then he would pick up a wooden table with both hands and throw that like a disk at her next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 1:29 pm

Julian couldn't care less about what Harry was saying. She'd heard it all before not from just him, but plenty others. It was nothing but a tactic induced by fear to spare ones life. But Julian was unfazed. She was just about to pull the trigger right at Harry's head, but something walked into the room. A beast of some sort. It flung a chair at her suddenly...

... As the chair came flying at julian, she instantly went into battle mode. She raised her foot and kicked the chair, but instead of it being sent back to the hideous creature, it hooked on to her heel. She spun around, gaining momentum, and the chair unhooked from her heel and was sent flying at a pretty quick speed at the tall beast. She knew that she'd have to do better than a chair with a beast like that, so she went into partial weapon form. Her arms glowed pink for a short moment, then they appeared to be in a white, metallic form, as if she had robot hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 2:29 pm

Davy blocked the chair with his arm, the wood broke on contact at such speeds, but he seemed hardly hurt in the slightest. He took out his own gun, a magnum revolver which almost looked like a toy in his hands. He aimed down the sights and fired at her.

When Lucas heard another gunshot he drew his own pistol, it looked like it would be a firefight then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 4:49 pm

Julian raised her arm and the bullets clanged off of the metal, sending the bullets ricocheting into cups and bottles. Julian then dashed straight towards the large man very fast, and sent a powerful punch right towards his stomach. She had no intentions of killing the beast. She didn't even want to be in this bar. She wanted to kill Harry then leave, but... Things never really go as planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 4:54 pm

The punch landed right in his midsection and sent him flying into a booth. Thankfully it was an empty booth, so no one besides him was hurt. He smashed a framed painting, crushed the table, and when he stood up and hopped out of it he had more than a few bruises on him...

Lucas stepped out of the smokers section, his right hand gripped his pistol and a dead serious expression covered his face. He pointed the gun at Harry, who was trying to crawl under a table, and said "Times up." In the next post he would shoot him in his face.

Darvy yelled. "HARRY!" and reached out to him, Julian was blocking his shot or he would have shot Lucas right through the heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:10 pm

Julian watched as Harry was shot right in the head. She didn't feel anything at all, but she was a tad upset because she didn't get to shoot him. "I'm done here." She said as she headed out the door as if nothing happened. She kept her guard up, just in case another attack was coming, but made it look like she was off the defensive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:17 pm

Lucas was covered in the blood of another man. When Darvey saw his only partner die he almost felt somthing die in him as well. Harry was the one of the two who could actually make the drugs, Darvy just had his back. He swung both of his arms at Julian and tried to send her flying into Lucas, he was not about to forget the b*** who shot him first!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 5:44 pm

Seeing the apparent attack coming at her, julian jumped up, and the man's arms were sent scraping under her feet. As quick as she could, julian went into weapon form, which was a white Audi R8, complete in size. It was almost indestructible, and was quiet beautiful. She attempted to crush the man underneath the weight of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2015, 7:51 pm

A crunch filled the room, and then.... silence. Lucas wiped his gun off and put his back in his jacket, he was breathing heavily. For a moment he looked at Julian with an expression of amazement, He had heard of a few exotic weapons. Like lamps or shields, but a car? It was to much for him to accept and he wouldn't have without seeing it with his own eyes.

But then he let his eyes wander somewhere else, as he breathed in deeply and let her respectfully leave. The kishen soul of Darvy was underneath her, and the normal soul of Harry was prcatically being awkwardly stood on by lucas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting suppliers (open)   Meeting suppliers (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting suppliers (open)
Page 1 of 1