Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teddy's candy?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Teddy's candy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:01 pm

Teddy followed the man out of the restuarant and looked around at all the people. But as he turned around, the antennas stood up on his head and he focused in on the lollipop the girl was holding out. To his surprise, it had a thing inside.

Snatching it out of her hand, he holds it close to his face and tries to get a good look inside of it.

"What is that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:39 pm

Argen wasn't exactly sure what the thing was either. He never ate much candy. He had seen it and had at least a few pieces a year, but there wasn't much he knew about it. "I... I think it's some type of upgraded version of sucker... Personally, I like chocolate. I have a lot of candy at home." He lied through his teeth with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:46 pm

"It's a special lollipop, I make my own candy, bugs have protein and give it more flavor" Zoey said with a smirk, then waved it in the man's face "aww come on, its not gonna kill you, I wouldn't be eating them if they weren't safe"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:56 pm

"Too bad Teddy can't have candy. Teddy eats the sun. It's rays give Teddy life. Just like food gives humans energy."

Teddy followed the sucker as she waved it in front of the man's face. She looked very eager for him to eat it, but Teddy didn't really want it even if he could. The thing on the inside was a bug and bugs were usually alive.

"Maybe we can play games. Teddy likes games."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 12:42 am

Argen looked at teddy and nodded. "Yes. We'll play a game. It's called, speed. Whoever can keep up with me while I run is the winner!" Argen said with a smile. Then he took off running. Not too fast, but not too slow either.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:47 am

Zoey frowned a bit, "hmph, wuss...." She muttered as she ran after the man. This better be some awesome house..., Zoey thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 10:56 am

Teddy ran after the man. Sprinted almost. He could easily outrun the two of them, but slowed to a jog when he came closer to them. Running, however, was very noisy considering his feet were made of metal. And with each step came a loud clanging noise, but he didn't acknowledge that.

"You are beating Teddy! What a fun game!"

Because Teddy couldn't breathe, he couldn't get tired. His speed remained the same and stayed constant as they ran to the house that the man was talking about.

"This house seems pretty far away from Teddy's house. I promised reviver that I wouldn't go too far from them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 11:34 pm

After a while of running, Argen and everyone else finally reached his mansion. The doors were already open, like they usually were, because of the wether. There was a butler standing at the door, waiting to greet the group. Argen walked right inside and invited the rest with him. "This is my home." He said with a smile. The inside had red carpet with red furniture, but the hardwood furniture was all purple. There was pillows everywhere, all over the floor, tables, and furniture. Most of them were black and dark purple... It was cozy though. "Come on in and sit wherever I guess."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 11:45 am

"Hmm, seems more like a mansion than a work shop, eh Nick?" Zoey chuckled, Man, it looks so comfy, I might just turn into animal form and take a snooze... , the witch thought, her tail wagging a little bit, "So where are the animals?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 4:40 pm

As Teddy followed Argen into the mansion, the light began flashing again as he took in and recognized every detail. He went completely silent. The home he'd imagined wasn't what it was in his head. It was big. Much different than his reviver's.

"Reviver doesn't have this house. This house looks like an office building."

Turning in a circle, Teddy focuses in on everything. Down to the very last detail. He could remember a house inside and out just by looking at it once."

"Teddy likes this house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 5:59 pm

Argen let out a sigh. He quietly walked over to his butler and he was about to speak, but he was cut off. "I already know the situation, sir... You'd never invite someone on so freely, and act as nice as you are unless you were DESPERATE for something... I'll go get your son and wife. You'll need help." The butler said as he walked away somewhat irritated. "So! My butler is going to go get you guys some candy, then we can have a little fun!" Argen said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 6:13 pm

Zoey only slightly heard the exchange, half because she wasn't fully ease dropping, and half because, even with her canine like hearing, She probably wasn't close enough to hear it all. However, She did hear the word "Desperate" and the short phrase "You'll need help", did this man need Teddy and her for something important? Hmmm, that's probably why he really wanted us to come..., She thought. Her deep thinking was interrupted by the man when he started talking again "Oh, yeah, cool, So where's the animals?" She asked again, 'cuz she really wanted to see some animals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:06 pm

Once again, the antennas on his head poked up again as his only way of showing expression. He was very excited to see the entire place and meet whoever else lived there.

"Does Santa have a family? Was that man your family? Teddy only has Dobby and Reviver."

Slightly bouncing up and down, Teddy loses patience and begins walking around the room by himself. Occasionally, he'd peek his head around the corners and try to see if anybody else was wandering around. In the process, he continued to remember hallways and other rooms or doorways that led somewhere. Not once did he ask, and he almost ran down the hall to check stuff out.

"Teddy can't stay too long, so we should go look at stuff. That way Teddy can come back next time and not get lost!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:26 pm

Argen let out a smile. "Oh, Elaine...!" Argen yelled out mysteriously. Moments later, a slender, black haired, pale skinned woman appeared on the balcony above. She wore all black, droopy clothes and she had somewhat of a sensual aura. "Yes my love..." She responded in a cool, classy voice. "Our guest would like to see our animals. Would you mind calling them for me?"

Elaine smiled and eyed the guests for a short moment. "Ada, eroto, sherata, toshano!" She called out loudly. Suddebly, four MASSIVE wolves came out from each doorway in the room. They were all gray with shadowy eyes and silver claws. They looked completely vicious, but they were harmless... At the moment.

Argen smiled at Elaine and she nodded her head... Moments later, Kata, older brother of Kataro, appeared from nowhere in the midst of everything. He sat quietly, saying nothing. He was waiting on an from his father... Kata had a devilish aura and a sinister smirk. The room was getting more and more heavy it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:44 pm

The danger of the situation was making Zoey's animal senses go so crazy it almost made her head hurt, something definitely wasn't right, and it wasn't the giant freaking wolves, it was mostly the creepy guy that just magically appeared in the room. In spite of herself Zoey let out a quiet, fox like growl, the fur on her tail raising a bit, Come on Zoey, stay cool, She thought, taking a small breath " Huh, interesting animals you got here....." She murmured, though she kept glancing at the boy, Kata, with slightly concerned glances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:51 pm

Teddy's excitement was at its peak for a few moments, but ever so slightly it began to drop. It was pretty obvious too. The man across the room wasn't making him feel safe. He didn't feel right and Teddy began to feel uneasy. He eventually stepped backwards and stood behind Argen.

"Santa, that man over there is scary."

It was obvious Teddy was feeling fear. Not from the wolves, but from the dangerous feelings coming from some of the approaching people in the room.

"Can I pet the doggies?"

While Teddy was still worried, he was adventurous and wanted to come close to the animals. They didn't seem mean. In fact, he'd rather stay by the wolves rather than the creepy man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 11:19 pm

Now was the time to pounce... Argen had everything he needed in this room... The doors suddenly all closed and sealed. Argen steeped away from Teddy and smiled. "I'm sorry, but I really need to do this... Teddy... Your structure is absolutely magnificent. I wouldn't dream of living without you." He said with a smile, acting as friendly as he had been all day. But then... His aura suddenly changed. It shifted to a cold, manipulative, careless, killing machine, which was absolutely horrifying.

"Teddy. I'm going to need to make some modifications.. To you." He said expressionlessly as he stepped slowly towards the bot. Kata walked towards the girl with a creepy smile on his face. His hands were in his pockets, but he was certainly ready to fight. "I'll deal with you little girl..." He said scarily.

Elain jumped off of the balcony, but a pair of giant, pitch black wings burst out from her back keeping her afloat. A smile crossed her lips and she hovered there silently. She turned and looked at her wolves and spoke to them. "Babies... Keep the girl occupied." Then in a few seconds, the foxy girl was surrounded by the four wolves.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:07 am

Zoey's eyes sharpened and became more fox like, more vicious. "Huh, you obviously don't like to fight fair..." She muttered, then with a burst of energy she let off her soul protect. The aura the she let off was hot, like desert air, but also it should give the people in the room a sensation, the feeling that there's bugs crawling at their feet but there really isn't. Zoey moving her fingers much like a spider would move it's legs.

Then suddenly, She let out a long, nasty sounding snort, and after holding it in for a while, She spat at one of the wolves noses/eyes, it was a venom green liquid and if it touched the skin it would burn like lemon juice on a paper cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:15 am

Teddy slowly backed away from Argen as he turned around. The way he was moving and hanging over him gave Teddy a bad feeling. It almost felt as if Argen was causing Teddy to shrink. It made him feel smaller than he actually was.

"But Teddy likes Teddy! And I belong with Reviver!"

His reviver told him not to harm anybody unless needed. But was this really a situation where he needed to? Could he just run? That's what reviver said. Run.

"If you don't leave Teddy alone, I'm going to leave you, Santa!"

Backing up further towards a door that led away from the room, Teddy uses a photographic memory to remember Argen's face for reviver to see.

"Reviver won't be happy with you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:25 am

Argen suddenly got this feelings that his feet were covered in ants and spiders. Quicjly checking, he saw nothing, but he still felt it. Just as I suspected. That girl would be a problem... He thought to himself. Kata and Elain felt the same feeling as well. But they were all somewhat unmoved. They were master assassins... Deceptive tactics weren't exactly useful on them. Argen walked closer and closer to Teddy. "Your reviver won't be happy with me...? You won't remember him when I'm through with you." Argen said as he inched his way towards Teddy. Then, Argen was suddebly invisible for a few seconds, and he could not be heard at all. Then he quietly appeared behind the robot, extending his hand, which was armored with a gauntlet, right towards the robot's shoulder. An electrical shock would strike the bot if he managed to grab it.

Zoey spat out a lead of poison at the wolf, and it landed right in its face. But for whatever reason, all the wolves howled in pain. Then they all fell over and turned into dust, vanishing into the air. Elaine flew over above Zoey and smiled. "The weakness to my wolves is quite simple. If one gets hurt... So do the others. But you seem like you could be a problem so I'll deal with you now." She said with a smile. Then she flapped her wings with great force, and hundreds of sharp feathers came firing down, trailing up towards Zoey's path.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:50 am

Zoey hisses and jumped out of the way, hoping not to get shot with one of the feathers, as she jumped she started to chant "creeper, crawler,  mite soma!". Her arms started to transform into that of praying mantas arms, only sharper, and only half her arm so she could jab it like a lance or dagger. Damn, didn't think I would've gotten in a fight today...I need to help Teddy, the witch thought in that instance.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:02 am

When Argen disappeared, Teddy stood confused. It wasn't everyday that somebody just.....went away like that. However, the antennas on the back of Teddy's head were very sensitive to radio/cell phone signals, and electronic pulses could disrupt how he functions. So when his vision began to go fuzzy, he stepped forward and out of the way as quick as he could and turned around.

The gauntlet had been very close to his shoulder. Any closer and it could've damaged him either minorly or severely depending on how strong the electricity is.

"Reviver won't forget me..."

Seeing the immediate danger, Teddy picks up an end table making it seem weightless. Heaving it over his head, he throws it as hard as a vehicle moving at 25 mph.

"Teddy is sorry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:25 am

Just as Zoey finished jumping back, the first thing shed feel was the tip of a blade right on her back. It was Kata, standing there with a smirk on his face. "I doubt you want to move... I'm very very fast. My reaction time is sometimes faster than a computer..." He said as he slowly pushed the blade a little closer. His intentions weren't to kill the girl, but simply to apprehend her.

Argen wasn't expecting an end table at all, but he couldn't afford to get knocked out and lose this robot. So, he jumped up, right over the table and landed a few feet away from Teddy. Considering that's his enemy was made of metal, physical attacks were probably useless. Gun probably wouldn't do too much either. So, Argen pressed a small button on his watch and smiled. "Teddy... I'd like you to meet Teddy." He said with a smile. "In a few short moment, a large, robot came crashing through the roof, right down towards Teddy. The robot was very large. It had a dark, smooth metal, and a buffer exterior. It was 7 feet in height. It didn't have any guns or special tech on it at all. It just looked like a big, metal knight.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 12:29 pm

Zoey grumbled something under her breath, and suddenly Kata should feel things....crawling up his back, like ten spiders went into his shirt and started moving around, and this time they were actually there.  Zoey moved her head a bit to look at the giant robot that came into the room "whoa....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 1:50 pm

Teddy managed to move out of the way just in time. The other Teddy falling through the ceiling was enough force to cause him to stumble forward though.

"Hi Teddy I am Teddy."

He managed to make his way to a longer and larger table. Easily, he picked it up and threw it at the larger robot to possibly disorient it for a few moments. And in that short time frame, Teddy mashed the button on the back of his neck and froze for a moment. He'd contacted the reviver, but he knew it would take a while for them to get there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next