Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teddy's candy?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Teddy's candy? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 1:34 pm

Zoey noticed that Barry didn't need help against the poison, and decided to stop blowing it away, seeing how now it's a waste of energy, Teddy was a robot and didn't need air, and she was immune to it, Damn, this guy is nuts, he threatened to kill all of his family for a robot and he could've build a new one!, She thought, grumbling. Suddenly, the woman flew down and slashed at Zoey, and since Zoey would most likely have her back to the woman, She slashed the wings, causing Zoey to hiss in pain "DAFUQ!!!?" She exclaimed, was this lady seriously going to risk getting poisoned just to kill her!? Zoey grinned her teeth and started pulling on the feathers more, despite the pain in her back. What The hell are these people!!? First she was a bird now she's a bat!!, Zoey thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 8:25 pm

Now obviously, Barry wasn't stupid. Nor was he slow. It was clear that there were way too many people to take care of at once. And really, his best bet would be to grab small Teddy and leave. All he had to do was avoid that giant robot. And really, he'd be able to hold it off and grab the smaller robot in time.

"You're nothing new to me. I've dealt with worse."

The massive footsteps coming from behind him weren't that hard to miss. So as Barry began to turn around, he managed to stop the robot with one arm; skidding backwards and tearing up the floor in the process.

When he gained his footing, he pushed back on the robot with his forearm and shoved it off to the side. He needed a distraction.....and Teddy.

Teddy managed to tear open the last wires and stepped out of it. When Kata approached him, he spun around and performed a perfect roundhouse kick. They didn't know this, but it was very very easy for Teddy to learn fighting techniques. No matter what they were.

"You leave Teddy alone!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 10:58 pm

As Kata saw the kick coming, he was somewhat offended... He wasn't used to such... Common moves I guess. A roundhouse... Is this guy serious... He thought to him self. As the round house came, he ducked right underneath it, and attempted to trip small Teddy. He knew it was a long shot, considering it was a robot, but he had to do something.

Argen Was still nowhere to be found... He had actually slipped out of the room for a few moments. He ran off to get something that would help. Really help. He returned and made himself visible once more, but there was a silver rod in his hand. He was standing right behind Barry looking at the rod. Both Elaine and Kata knew what it was when they saw it... It was a bomb. A big BOMB. But not too big... Argen pressed a bottom on it before throwing it up towards the very high ceiling. The second the rod hit the ceiling, it blew up, causing a large explosion! All the upper floors came crashing down onto the entire group. Argen made a run for the front door, Elaine followed behind, flying as fast as she could. He figured that Barry couldnt get himself and teddy out at once, so it would be slightly helpful. Kata was too injured to get out fast enough... So him surviving would be by chance...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2015, 11:59 am

Zoey looked up in horror as the house started crashing, OH F__CK NO, THIS ISN'T HOW IM GONNA DIE!!!!", She thought with a growl, She instantly pit her hand in her pocket and pressed something...."WE GOTTA GET OUT TEDDY!!!!" She hollered, half panicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2015, 6:17 pm

The attempt to trip Teddy failed. Instead of falling, he flipped sideways and landed on one foot and then the other. Then, he ran for Barry and pulled on his leg.

"We have to go, Reviver!"

Swiveling around on his waist, Barry faces Teddy and the girl and both guns turn back into arms. He hadn't even seen Argen return with the bomb when he went to bend down and pick the two of them up and leave. Teddy had his arms outstretched like a child and he wasn't sure about the girl. But even as he reached down, he paused when he heard the explosion over him.

"Hold on!"

Towering over the two of them, he braces himself as beams and cement fall on top of him. Immediately, he could physically feel the headache coming on with every single thing that hit him. But still, he kept anything from falling on Teddy and the girl.

Standing underneath Barry, Teddy watched Kata disappear underneath the falling debris and cloud of dust. He almost felt bad that he couldn't save him.

Picking up Teddy and the girl this time, Barry pushes through the ceiling chunks that had blocked his way and hugged them to himself carefully as he charged through the wall of the mansion. Grunting, he immediately begins running down the street and tries to get as far away from the mansion as possible. His head was pounding and the damaged shell of the back of the machine caused a great deal of invisible pain to his physical back.

"Are you two okay?"

(I'm sorry it took me so long. :0 I've had a guest over and we were doing a ton of stuff over the weekend.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 11:09 pm

Argen remained invisible as Teddy and his reviver got away. Surely, this was somewhat of a let down for Argen... Losing the robot he had just worked so hard to steal. Elaine flew down from the sky above and landed next to Argen.

"Is our son alive?" She asked carelessly, as if Kata was not very important at all. "Yes... His soul is still visible, but faint. He'll handle himself... I'll get some things in order for repairs..." He said as he walked away, leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 11:22 pm

Zoey looked up at the Reviver and nodded "Y-yeah..." She said with a shrug, though her voice was trembling, she was still sorta shookin up. that guy went through so much just for one robot...., she thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2015, 11:32 pm

((//dramatic bow\\ FIN))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4