Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teddy's candy?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Teddy's candy? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 2:17 pm

Kata didn't even react to the spiders that may have been on his back. Damn... This girl is irritating... I don't care about the bugs though. Even if they are real... Everyone in my family is immune to venoms and poisons. He thought to himself. Then he dashed at the girl and took a swing at her with his empty hand, trying to punch her while she was looking at the other Teddy.

The table slammed into Teddy and shattered into pieces. Teddy didn't even budge. "You see... I programmed and engineered my robot to be strong. I didn't waste my time on give him guns and speed, and all that other stuff. I realized if I made him strong and indestructible, he'd be ok. Teddy is nearly unbreakable.... With a few conditions. Anyhow, teddy. Kill the small robot." Argen said with a smirk. Teddy's eyes glowed blue and he slowly stomped towards the small teddy. Then, he leaped right towards him, attempting to tackle him and hopefully crush him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 4:39 pm

That was the thing about Zoey's bugs, they may not have the venom of the real thing, but their bites sure hurt as much as the real thing. The hairy spiders started biting Kata on the back viciously.

Zoey took the punch, and gasped, but when he was close she slashed with her mantes arm "dirty bastard!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 4:49 pm

"Reviver isn't happy!"

Teddy barely had any time to step out of the way since he'd been frozen for a few moments. The larger Teddy's arm smacked him on the back. The metal Teddy had was rusted and brittle and some places. So when it hit him, the metal caved in on the small hunch of his back and a small hole appeared.

Recovering after he fell, Teddy's vision buzzed out for a moment as his head hit the floor. But when he stood up, he ran further away from the larger robot and pressed the button a few more times. It was better safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 5:34 pm

Kata attempted to dodge the blade, but he barely made it in time. He sidestepped to the right but the blade scraped his shoulder, creating a large bloody slash. "Damn... That hurts... I'm gonna make sure you pay for that..." He said as he began to walk away. Suddenly, the feathers that once tried to tear Zoey to smithereens, began to glow. Then within a few seconds, they all began to explode one by one.

Argen looked at small Teddy and he began to wonder. This is starting to get more troublesome than I thought. I should've been finished with this, but I'm trying to keep the damage to him as little as possible... Argen thought to himself. But then he got a marvelous idea. "Elaine... Let's go with Soaring Restriction..." He said as he looked at small teddy. "Yes, my love." She said with a smile. She flew right over teddy, getting into position. Then Argen flipped his coat back, revealing the two gauntlets on his arms. He waved his hands up, and tons of steel wires came out of the gloves and floated above small teddy. Then, Elaine flapped her wings, and more feathers came plummeting down, pinning the wires to the ground, entrapping teddy, hopefully for good too.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 5:42 pm

Zoey gasped and started rolling and running around to avoid the exploding feathers "Damn damn damn damn damn!!!", At This rate I won't get to Teddy!!!, Zoey thought with a hisses, "Ya big wuss! won't even fight one on one, you have to depends on mommy's magic to help you fight!?" She hollered tauntingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 5:48 pm

Teddy didn't have any time to move or get out of the way of the wires. But just as Teddy hit the floor underneath the net, the doorbell rang. Teddy stopped struggling to pull away at the wires and froze for a moment.

Outside of the mansion was a man dressed as a salesperson. He had a big, happy smile on his face and awaited somebody to open the front door.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:07 pm

Kata looked over at Zoey with a blank expression. "Little girl. I have a reputation across all of China for being able to kill victims very, very quickly... I don't do to good with apprehension, killing is my specialty." He said as he continued to walk. Then Argen looked at Kata and nodded. "Kill the girl. Give her soul to larger teddy." He said plainly. Without even thinking twice, kata dashed right towards Zoey with his right arm extended towards her chest. Attempting to stab her with his bare hand.

Then Argen turned and walked towards the door. He was hesitant to open it, considering all the people it could be. It could be Kataro, but thats a long shot. Other than that, he had no idea. So, he jumped up and hung above the doorway silently. Then he made a clone open the door. "Yes..." He said to the stranger, the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:24 pm

Zoey gasped and pointed both mantas arms out like spears, hoping Kata would be going to fast you stop in time and injur himself on the mantas arms, "Bastards!!" She growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:35 pm

The man at the door waved at the man that opened the door. He had giant glasses on his face with his hair brushed back behind his ears. His clothing was proper, and to top it all off, he pulled a speech impediment.

"Hello sir! I am going around selling furniture and your beautiful household caught my eye. I've brought this catalog with me containing different names and prices of our delightful selection if you are interested!"

In his hand was a clipboard with many different papers that he held to his chest. It was obviously the massive catalog of whatever furniture you could possibly think of.

"May I come inside? I would love to see the magnificent selection of everything-furniture your gorgeous home beholds."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 6:56 pm

Kata didn't care about the arms... At this point he wanted to do whatever it took to murder this girl. So he kept going forward. Her blades went right through his chest, and his arm was right on her, beginning to Pierce. At this point, he was far beyond dodge-able, it'd take more than a notable for Her to go without injuries.

Argen looked at the man at the door up and down. At this point, talking to him would waste time... He needed to get back to small teddy do he could finish what he started. So, he looked the salesman dead in the eyes and smiled brightly. "No." He said as the door closed and he walked away. His footsteps began to sound closer and closer to teddys ears. "Finally... This is over."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:04 pm

Zoey gasped in pain then lifted her leg up to push on his stomach to pull away, in the same instance she spat in his face with the lime green liquid from before, if the venom didn't burn him, then at least he had a loogy in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:44 pm

Teddy heard Argen coming close to him again and looked behind him at his feet that were steadily coming closer and closer to his face.

"Teddy won't let you! I am Reviver's!"

When the door closed, the smile on the man's face instantly curled into a very angry grimace. His frustration was clear. This was still the place. His fist clenched, and in an instant, his arm turned into a metal, robotic limb and he punched a massive hole in the door. Then he began to peel the door back and kicked the rest of it down. The brace was clearly visible now. It was a heavy, metal spine and support for his legs that gave him the strength to do so.

"Filthy shitheads."

Clenching his teeth, the man ripped the polo off and took off the rather uncomfortable shoes that went with what he had to wear to try to get in.

"You better let him go, asshole!"

The speech impediment was gone. The rather harmless voice he took on earlier had developed into a threatening, raspy voice. The fact that he was in this situation wasn't helping. He'd rather be home eating something considering how bad his stomach hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 7:58 pm

The venom was practically like water on Kata's skin. But her blades were much more affective. He had blood dripping all down him. When the blades ripped out of him, it hurt even more. He instantly fell back and gasped for air. "Mother... I'm hurt." He said quietly. She let out a sigh and flew over towards him. "Son, you really should show some class. Two stab wounds and you're out?" She got down on him and began to tend to his wounds. "Remember, I'm now used to pain... My victims are usually dead before they see me... That girl is strong. I don't want you to kill her without my consent."

Argen and big Teddy turned and looked at the man who managed to burst through the door. He was a humble, simple looking fellow. But he sounded somewhat dangerous. Argen smiled and turned towards the man. "My name is Argen Hattori. I'm sure you've never heard of me. I take it that you're this robot's reviver? Hm... That's a problem... For you more than me though... I need you dead."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:12 pm

Zoey backed away from Kata and his mother, panting "that....was too...close" she said under her breath. Now Zoey kept her ears open to the Argen and Reviver conversation, but didn't take her eyes off of the two others. Those two are demons...., She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:27 pm

"Just give me what is rightfully mine and I'll put the door back up on the way out."

The man's arm returned to normal and he stared dead into Argen's face. Hard enough to almost stare right through him.

"If you would've just let the nice salesman in, there wouldn't be a huge mess at your front door."

Fixing the collar of the white undershirt he wore underneath the polo, the man stood at about six feet and had a very skinny, but toned build. Obviously, he was a lot stronger than he looked.

"I haven't properly introduced myself. I am Barry Caviare-former soldier of the U.S. Armed Forces. And yes, your name rings a bell. But considering the fact that you've stolen from me, I could care less about who you are. Just give me my robot and I will leave with him. You won't see me again."

Barry took a very quick glance at the net of wires that Teddy was trapped in.

"You won't have me dead. Under no circumstance whatsoever. Hurry before I do something I don't need to do in this situation."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:38 pm

Argen placed his hand on his chin and thought for a moment. "Barry... Military Barry... I don't know if I know any Barry's. Hey son! You know any Barry?" He called over.

Kata raised his arm and gave his father a thumbs down. "Nope... I don't like doing work that involves military. It's too risky... Too many cameras." Kata responded.

Argen turned towards Barry and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry, but I'm keeping your bot. Technically it's not yours, since apparently, you're just his reviver. So, I guess I'm not stealing actually... In any case, I need it. It's strutcre is exactly what I've been needing. I can make some modifications to it to make it truly my own. But, I don't have any problem killing you..." Then, out of nowhere, Argen came down from the ceiling above Barry with his hand extended, attempting to grab his head. He was completely silent and unnoticeable, for the most part. If you remember, Argen never opened the door in the first place, it was a clone. And apparently, that was a decision.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 9:52 pm

Taking the opportunity, Zoey went over to Teddy in the wires "Ok I'll try to get you out.." she murmured. First the witch tried her venom wad on the feathers pinning down the wires, hoping it would loosen them up, then she turned her arms back to normal before pulling on the wires "A little help?" She asked Teddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 10:05 pm

Teddy looked up at the girl that he was talking to before. She'd starting pulling away at the feathers and getting rid of them, and Teddy began pulling on them as well.

"Break the things and Teddy can tear the wires."

Barry had been standing still, so when he felt movement above him, he wheeled around on one of his heels. His arm pivoted around his body like a jackhammer and he aimed his fist directly for the man's cheekbone. While it was more of a shock factor, the man jumping from the ceiling wasn't a surprise.

"You think I'm really going to allow that? He can never be rightfully yours if all you did was modify him. If I wasn't there, he'd still be sitting in an alleyway, rotting."

Despite the jarring and fast-paced movement, Barry was oddly calm. He knew what he was doing, and getting through to him was not going to be easy. Everything he did wasn't in vain. He even made sure he didn't kill people in vain no matter who they are or what they've done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2015, 10:25 pm

Argen took the hit to the face and was sent flying towards the door. His body slammed against the door and he gasped for air. Instantly angered, he stood up and looked at Barry. Apparently I'm dealing with someone of great value... There's no possible way he should've heard me... I've been assassinating for over 20 years... I must've done something wrong. He thought to himself.

"Barry, this may seem selfish of me, but truly, I couldn't care less. I'm going to have your robot... Teddy! Kill Barry!" Then large Teddy turned and face Barry. Then he began stomping towards him, somewhat intimidatingly. His eyes glowed blue, and his steps made the while floor shake.

Argen, on the opposing side of Barry, had a different idea. Me and Elaine could take this guy out with no sweat. A powerful witch a master assassin vs a weapon? There should be no problem... But she needs to tend to Kata's wounds... I know what I'll do... Argen then pulled out a small bottle, which had a pink liquid inside. The liquid was a growth formula, created by Elaine. It was Argen'sast move type of thing, but he was getting more and more impatient.

"This bottle has a liquid in it that would cause me to grow about the height of the DWMA... A little shorter... I've only used it once and it's well... Quite painful. But it gets the job done. So I'm willing to strike a deal... You give me the robot, and we all walk out of here alive? If you refuse... I'll kill us all." Argen was not bluffing whatsoever. Well... He kinda was... He didn't plan on using the growth formula. It actually wasn't a growth formula. It was just poison. But he did plan on killing everyone, including his family, If he didn't manage to get that robot.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:14 am

Zoey growled under his breath "Crazy son of a......", Zoey kept pulling up the feathers as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 7:13 am

"Cute. Now I don't believe you, but if you're really being serious, then use it. You'd destroy my Teddy in the process. Besides I want to see you try. You'll have nobody left after that. You'll just be a lonely sicko in a big house with no family and no life."

Barry smiled. This might work. Getting under his skin could tear him apart. It'll change his mind even if that stuff really was what he said it was.

"Last chance. I'm not leaving here without my robot, so you can kiss my ass if you think you're going to take him from me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 9:43 am

Argen smiled and looked Barry dead in the eyes. "You idiot... You really shouldn't talk so much." He said as he pointed up above his. Elaine was hovering over him with a smirk on her lips. "While you were busy running your mouth, Elaine had enough time to finish healing Kata and get over here. I don't care how strong you are. But you can't fight me, Elaine, and teddy all st once and expect to get out of here alive. I'm going to have your robot."

Then, Argen threw the bottle of poison down onto the ground. The minute it opened, it burst into a thick cloud a pink smoke, and it quickly began to fill the room. "This is actually a poisonous smoke that I made myself. It has hallucinatory affects, and if you breath in too much, it'll start to do corrosive damage to your head, eyes, nose... But, luckily. My family is immune to poison."

Everyone was immune to poison, all except for Elaine, which is why she stated airborne when the poison began to expand, if Barry attempted to reach higher ground, she'd surely knock him back into the smoke. Hopefully Zoey would take some fatal damage as well.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 11:14 am

Zoey's unique abilities made her immune to poisons, due to her to how her immune system strengthen due to her primary meal choice and her connection with insects, however, knowing time was a factor, She picked up the pace with the feathers, Hmm, for once in my life I'm glad Cleo was my mom, otherwise I'd be dead about now..., She thought, though she still didn't really care for her mom. She stopped for a little bit and murmured "creeper crawler, mite soma"   She closes her eyes and focused on bug wings, please No butterfly, please no butterfly....., She thought pleading, and Mich to her releif it was dragon fly wings she summoned "yes!" She said, and then she started to flap the wings, hoping to blow the smoke back towards an open window or door "You almost out Teddy? your dude needs help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:29 pm

Teddy began to pull away at the wires. Some of them stretched, and a few of them broke. A few more and they would all snap. Really, Teddy and Barry just needed to leave. There was no need to fight if Barry just needed to get them out of there.

Barry backed away from Argen as he raised his arm with the poison to throw it down. Immediately, Barry knew there was no turning back. He didn't have a decision.

Taking a deep breath in, Barry began to glow yellow and he rose to about three times his size. His weapon form wasn't any weapon. It was a fifteen-foot, heavy robotic machine. One arm became a heavy-duty machine gun and the other into a shotgun.

"Do you truly think that poison is going to work?"

Immediately, Barry began to aim and fire at Argen with zero hesitation. It wasn't any stronger than a regular shotgun, but it shot farther and wider.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:50 pm

Argen let out a long irritated sigh. "Im getting really tired of this..." As the bullets began to fly towards Argen, he sidestepped left and right, not getting hit by s single one. Then he slowly began to turn invisible. After he had completely vanished, Teddy came crashing towards Barry from behind, attempting to tackle him to the ground.

Elain looked at Zoey and she started to get irritated as well. "She wants to play does she... Well then. Let's see how she'll handle me now." She said with a smirk. Then, Elaine began to go through and awful transformation. Her face began to get hairy, like a wolf. Claws ripped out of her fingernails and ears popped up out of her head. She had turned into a woman bat thing! She flew towards Zoey and a dangerous speed and slashed at her stomach sith her claws.

Kata was not in a fighting condition, but he didn't plan on laying around and doing nothing. He stood up, slowly, and looked at Barry in his weapon form. If Dad continues to distract Barry, I can get small teddy lock in his lab... That's what I'll do. So Kata began to jog over to small teddy. He wasn't sure how he'd do anything, but he had to try. honestly, he nor Elaine wouldn't be helping if it were for the family rule: If problems of yours are brought into this house, then they are problems of mine. So they were somewhat obligated to pitch in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teddy's candy?   Teddy's candy? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teddy's candy?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next