Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Free (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 9:41 pm

As Grey walked into the bakery and noticed that there were a couple of people at another table eating powdered, jelly doughnuts. When they got to the table Grey looked over a Sulab, meh he looks like he likes sweets. "Hallo Frau Drew. Haben sie sieben berliners." grey learned a bit of German when he was with his guardian, but nothing outstanding. He reached into his pocket for his wallet to pay for the seven doughnuts and whatever Sullab saw fit to order so long as it wasn't off the wall expensive. He liked this place though it had personality to it the oven in the back, comfy seats, and the air laced with the scent of fresh bread. He felt like he was in Germany Riding the train to Oktoberfest or walking past the broken wall or climbimg the tower of a castle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2015, 10:55 pm

Sullab walks over to the glass display case, looking over the innumerable breads and pastries. HE was barley able to stop himself from ordering one of everything. However, he manages to take hold of himself. Your not even paying for your own food, its being bought for you. Do you want to make them mad at you? Idiot. He walks over to a small basket with a sign "Day old pile; Discount" He takes a lopsided roll from the basket and hands it to the lady behind the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:03 pm

"Sieben? Auch so. Du bist einen Große Mann." She sent a wink at Melody, who blushed at the implication. "Ein Minute, Bitte." Seeing the other boy look solely at the old bread, things she normally would just donate, she placed two more biscuit from the basket and added a fresh danish to his pile. "Here. No charge." Melody finished blushing like an idiot and gave Frau Drew the money in exchange for her food. The red to her face was still very prevalent as she whispered to the shop-owner. "It.. it is not like that, Frau Drew."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 10:03 pm

For a moment Grey thinks that he was wrong about Sullab liking the sweets then he heard the phrase discount. Then Melody started blushing Grey was fairly certain that he understood what the woman said, but it was very apparent that the double entendre was lost on him as Grey looked between the Frau Drew and Melody and was now visibly confused. The look faded as the smell of the store got to him again. An awkward overly sized smile climbed towards Grey's ears. "Thank you both for the meal."

Grey waited exitedly for the doughnuts and when they arrived he would pay for his food and insist on paying for Sullabs. Then it was time to indulge his sweet tooth, so he grabbed one of the berliners from the pile. He had heard so much about these pastries from the professor he hadn't noticed his mouth watering, but before he took his first bite he held the other six doughnuts over to Sullab. He had, after all, purchased most of these for the small boy as he figured the bow wouldn't order that much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 10:15 pm

Sullab took his small paper bag from the lady behind the counter and held it like hes was afraid someone was going to take it from him. "T-thanks for the meal" he stutters out, clutching his first real meal in days. He reaches into the bag and pulls out one of the hard rolls and sinks his teeth into it, relishing in the taste, even if day-old. He eyes the danish the lady gave him and thinks about the kind gesture the teen standing in front of him made. He picks up the danish and puts it over on Grey's pile. "You c-can have this for buying me this b-bread" he says, finishing the first stale roll.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 9:10 pm

Melody ate her meal, normal colour returning to her face as she went on. It did not take long for her to completely forget about the implications Frau Drew made about her relations with the boy near her, and she was cheerfully chatting about her garden and her little 'projects' between mouthfuls. "This plant is for a new pain killer. I use opium now but that is bad I am told. This one should be much safe."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 10:02 pm

"I bought them for you. This one is more than enough for me." In reality though Gray did want more. It was just that if he got more he doubted he could resteain himself from consuming them until he was completelny out of money. Thus Grey would attempt to relinquish the pile to the litte bow. Once he was free of the vile temptresses he would take his first bite of the soft warm pastry enraptured by the combination of tge sweet outside and the tart jam enclosed within. Grey closed his eyes and released an audible 'mmm', and when his eyes opened up again the doughnut was gone without a trace.

While the other two at the table ate their meal, Grey was keenly taking note of Melody's explanation of her garden. Every now and then Grey would look to Sullab to see his reaction to what Melody was saying and her story, but for the most part his full attention was on Melody. At some point in the conversation as Grey began visuallizing the garden he rested his hands on his palm and would make gestures to show how much attention he was paying or to het Melody to elaborate. When she mentioned the opium Grey chuckled a bit since he was assuming that she was telling a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2015, 11:30 pm

Sullab finishes his devouring his small treasure trove of goodies. He turns to Grey, looking at the table. "Thanks for the food. That was the first good meal I've had in-" He abruptly cuts himself off, not wanting to say any more. He silently prays that he doesn't press further. He listen to the bubbly girl talk about her garden, wondering silently why she ever thought using opium was a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 12:49 am

Melody watched Gray essentially bicker about the food, trying to get the other to eat it all without touching the small mountain he ordered. When her eyes fell on the boy's danish, she let out a gasp as she remembered something else she needed from the store. "Frau Drew!! Frau Drew!! Do you have any fresh pits! I need more Peach and apricots!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 1:18 am

Sullab puts the rest of the food Grey gave him in his paper bag, saving it for later. He relishes in the absence of hunger, a feeling he hasn't had since..... since ever. He looks down at the ground, the rare smile slipping from his face. These people were so nice to me, they bought me enough food for 2 weeks, but I have nothing to give them in return. He clutches the bag of breads like its going to be taken from him.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 1:44 am

Grey's mouth opened to ask a question and closed immediately. Slowly Grey forced himself to ask the question anyways. "I... I think I would like to try the acupuncture." Grey remembered his words from before and made sure that he kept true to them. He could feel that slight anxiety that you get shen going into a haunted house or roller coaster. He knew nothing bad would happen, but was apprehensive none the less. He waited for the needles to appear out of nowhere, though honestly he hoped she would wait 'til they were somewhere more suitable.

(Sorry for the short post. late is becoming early here, and I am getting tired.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 6:35 pm

Melody accepted the small bag from Frau Drew, the contents brimming with fresh pits. She had dug her face into the opening as she counted her haul and almost missed Grey's request. "Acupuncture? Yes, yes." She waved her hand in the direction of his voice, her head still examining the quality of the pits. Another slight wave brought a set of needles from her sleeve into her hand, not nearly as magically showy as before. "Please strip and lie down. I will do the rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 10:56 pm

Sullab jerks back at the reappearance of the needles. He looks at the two of them and turns beet red. "If you two are going to do that, I g-guess I should go. Thanks for the f-food." He turns and walks towards the door, somewhat unwilling to go. Make a decision, idiot. Are you staying or are you going? A battle is fought in his mind until he sighs and pushes the door open, slowly leaving the two at the table. They probably won't even notice you're gone.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 5:24 pm

"Here?" Grey would look to Frau Drew and Melody for approval first not wanting to offend anyone. Grey would remove his coat and then take his shirt off revealing wooden pendant on a long black string and a well chiseled upper body. He would fold his shirt and coat neatly, and then he sat them onto a nearby chair. He began to do as Melody instructed and prepared to follow further instructions, but first he shuffle through his pockets and pulled out his phone. "Wait Sullab, shall we exchange numbers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 9:44 pm

Melody let out a small gasp, her mouth struck open at the sight of Grey's muscles. Everyone at the academy was extra fit, even she had a flat stomach that would be the envy of many girls, but she somehow seemed to forget just how fit most of the boys were. "Ah..... ah..... aðlaðandi vöðvar" Melody stammered, somehow managing to form actual words with her gaping mouth. "I.... uh yes! Acupuncture!" She let the bag of pits fall to the ground and moved the needles to her dominate hand. She traced the line of his back, feeling the muscles and relying on touch as well as memory to find the pressure points. locating one near his shoulder, she started to stick him in a standard stress relief pattern. As she worked oblivious to the world around her, her tongue peaked out from between her lips, a sign of her concentration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2015, 11:03 pm

Sullab looks down at Greys phone, and looks at the ground. "I'm sorry, I don't have a p-phone. If you need me, I would probably be in the park sleep.... hanging out. I guess I can write d-down the number, though." He shuffles through his jeans pockets and pulls out nothing but lint. "Oh.. I guess I don't have anything to write with. It's ok, I w-wouldn't want to bother you anyway." He turns away when he takes off his shirt, looking down. I hope she doesn't want me to do that. he says to himself,thinking of more reasons than just a lack of muscle.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:00 pm

Grey limply lay there as the needles were inserted into his back. The the process wasn't nearly as terrible as he imagined, and in fact he began to feel a lot of soreness slowly drain from his body. He hadn't known about the effects going in, and this was an all to pleasant surprise. "That is fine, I am sure there is a directory at the DWMA. Maybe we will have class together." Grey smile partially to be friendly, but partially. Because his soreness from training was slowly melting away. "You are a miracle worker Melody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 12:56 am

Melody paused in her work, a small bottle of crushed lavender in her hand. She could feel the heat in her face as the blood rushed to her cheeks. She was unused to being complimented like this. Back home, it was simply something she did, much like the smith made tools or the baker bread, and here, most were unwilling to have her attempt anything. "Eginn, no! I do not work miracles. I just work medicine and herbs!" She continued with the 'treatment', opening the bottle of lavender to allow its relaxing scent to fill the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 9:37 pm

"Yeah, s-sure. Maybe we will have c-class..." Sullab gets the familiar feeling of dread in his stomach when a directory is mentioned. He'll find out im not in the Academy, and who knows what he'll do. Not wanting to look suspicious, he refrains from leaving, standing awkwardly in the lavender-scented room.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:09 pm

(Apologies for the late post)

Grey lets Melody work her magic as he wonders what his future at the academy will hold. He had never really had that much physical contact with people let alone allowing someone to wield him, and now he was supposed to be okay... with... someone putting... their hands... all over him. Grey began to blush profusely since he had never let someone handle him like this before. He tried to hide his embarrassment, but he wasn't't quick enough to realize he was blushing to hide it well. He was about to say something to Sullab, but whatever it was completely escaped his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2015, 11:26 pm

Melody started to remove the needles, starting from the small of Grey's back and moving upward. She lined them up on the table in a neat row, to be easily stored in her sleeves. "You definitely will." She said excitedly as she worked. "Weapon's have a special class. OH, the desk lady should be back. Sullab, we should go turn in your papers." Finishing removing the needles, Melody began to dig her thumbs into grey's shoulder, rounding out her little 'treatment' with a muscle relaxing massage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2015, 11:34 pm

"Oh, uh, maybe I'll, uh, d-do that some other time. Maybe l-later." Sullab looks at the floor. I can't go back there. Sullab waits with dread as Melody pulls the last of the needles out and works on Grey. He thinks quickly trying to come up with an excuse. "I, uh, h-have something t-to do today. I don't t-think I can go do that." He speaks quickly, sounding completely flustered and nervous.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 10:21 am

Grey attempted to hide his red face a little longer, but he soon forgot about being embarassed as Melody began messaging his shoulders. Grey still assuming that sullab went to the academy said, "Anyone at the academy would like to help you grow stronger. Myself included." Once Melody was done he would give Melody a small bow, shuffle to put the rest of his clothes on, and get out his phone. "Thank you so much Melody. I'd be obliged if you two would give me your numbers."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2015, 11:34 pm

Melody went through the massage only slightly slower than normal, much as she wanted to make shirtless Grey last, it wouldn't help to drag things out any more. letting out a small sigh, she moved away from where he laid and started to clean up. "You are done, all was well, yes? OH! here is my phone." in the middle of her cleaning, she reached back up her sleeve and pulled out her slightly dated, pink razor and set it on the table, in front of where Grey was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 9:27 pm

ooc: guys, im thinking of closing this post soon. we'll see where it goes

Sullab watches her give the number to Grey, eyeing the razor phone enviously. Wish I had one of those. He waits nervously ans the exchange in numbers is made, and eyes the door. I really shouldnt stay much longer. Maybe I should go now... He moves quietly towards the door, trying not to draw attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Free (Closed)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next