Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day Free (Closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 10:58 pm

OOC: it has recently been brought to my attention that maybe I was being to presumptuous. It is possible that phones don't exist in the soul eater universe. From now own I will ask a staff member before making assumptions like that. sry If this causes any problems.

Grey would thank Melody again. "I truly appreciate this Melody, if I ever break a rib or something I will give you a ring." Grey was just joking of course he looked for ward to his next meeting with Melody. Today had been the most fun he had had in a while. "Now it is your turn." Grey turned towards Sullab with his normal, for him, awkward smile holding his phone towards the shy bow. On the phone there was a note that said: "Justin Greyhearth. Number (XXX) XXX-XXXX".

Last edited by Greyhearth on July 5th 2015, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 11:35 pm

ooc: no, they do. Mel's phone was technically given to her by an admins character. For the most part. Tech is on par with our world, with some oddities to allow for golems, A.I.s and a few cases of steampunk. if its common here, it can be considered common there. Granted, most people tend to warp the name i.e deathbucks instead of starbucks, but for the most part, you are fine.

Melody was still blushing from the praise as she finished the organizing, and set everything back in their respective pouches. "I hope not. It is hard to set a bone well." She was not paying much mind to what went on between Grey and Sullab; this was not for a lack of interest, but more simply because she had a task to finish. She only had the needles left, and began to slide them into the 'holsters' sown into her sleeves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 11:50 pm

Sullab looks down awkwardly at the phone thrust towards him. I had better copy it down, so he doesnt get suspicious. He digs around in his pocket for something to write with. He turns out all of his pockets, coming up with nothing. "Well, uh, I don't have anything to write with.." He trails off. Maybe he would just drop it. Who knows. Best not to press the issue. "I'm sure I can get it some other time."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2015, 11:59 pm

Grey looked a bit disappointed for a moment and looked down at his feet. He quickly composed himself and made eye contact again. "Thats fine. It seems that I was being to hasty. I, uh, have to go set up my work station anyways. You all have a nice day." with that Grey would walk out of the store and slowly make his way back to his dorm where he would set up his makeshift lab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2015, 10:47 pm

Melody watched him leave, saying a quick goodbye as he exited the bakerie. gathering her remaining school supplies in her arms, she turned to face Sullab. "I will return as well. I can take you back to the registration office." She walked past him, though slowly, giving him plenty of time to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2015, 11:59 am

Sullab looks at her, and shakes his head. "N-no thanks. I need to go... somewhere. B-bye." With that rather short and unceremonious farewell, he half walks, half sprints away, disappearing into the the streets.

ooc: K guys. Ending this thread here. Thanks for being on it. Peace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Free (Closed)   First Day Free (Closed) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Free (Closed)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4