Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:01 am

IOC: Idoc, that post was incredible. *claps and throws confetti* also gonna give ya a reputation point <3
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2015, 12:10 am

(Ooc: x3 Awe well thank you. I'm honored.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2015, 8:40 pm

"T-thank you," Matt was surprised by Ken's display of... friendliness? Honor? Not only had he valiantly saved Matt, but he yelled. This was unusual for Ken. Matt had only known him for a couple of days and already knew he wasn't a person who raised their voice much. He would thank him later, now was the time for action.

When Ken went into Resonance Weapon mode, Matt was actually pretty bewildered and surprised, since he didn't expect that sword. He felt as though he was holding a giant crab claw, and for once, he felt short. He gripped the hilt tightly, hoping he won't drop it and swung at Sanji, yelling rather viciously for someone whom had just been infected with venom, then saved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)   Mission: Sanji the snake man (private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission: Sanji the snake man (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2