Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) Empty
PostSubject: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:08 am

10:45 PM
6/15/2015

After day at school that seemed like ages Yui had run around town to prepare for the night. She had bought a small bag of chocolate treats mostly for when she would feel herself sinking a tad to far in rage. She had to be prepared for it. She didn't want unnecessary victims... Or unnecessary bullets in her head. However, if they had any other plans, she was prepared to at least make a sprint for it too if she had to. And here she was. At the gate to the desert. Earlier than she expected. She wasn't really good with time measurement when it came to travelling by foot. She just gazed into the empty sandy landscape. Sitting with her back against the gate wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:47 am

"Oh hey, there she is." Said Robin as both he and Alexander would fly in from a nearby tower. They would land next to her standing. "Hello Bloodwing!" Said Robin cheerfully. "Hey so, before we go out there I need to know one thing. Are yo armed? I have a pistol here I can give you if you don't posses a weapon." Alex said as he looked out into the dessert. Several Kishin had been chased off into the sands. He summoned a bomb into his jacket, for later. Alexander appeared to have a saddle bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:07 am

Yui looked up when she heard Yellow talking.
"I'll be fine. I can temporarily paralyze attackers if I have to."
She stood up. Ready to follow their lead when they were ready. She wondered was kind of business they had in the desert outside the city. Probably corrupted souls so she had to stay on guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:09 am

"Alright then, you can fly right? Normally I might suggest that we split up and find the Kishin before we call in the cavalry but if madam Bloodwing would rather we stuck together to go make sure we don't do anything out of the ordinary then she but not say a word." Robin thumped him in the head for his sarcastic ass attitude. But the message got through clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:21 am

Yui grinned arrogantly at that remark.
"Oh do not worry about sticking close. Grumpy sir."
From her back suddenly unfolded a big pair of wings which triggered her real wavelength. If she was out in the desert it didn't matter anyway.
"I can register lifeforms up to a certain distance. It should be no problem splitting up."
With that she flew off, her wings kicked up a sand cloud when she took off. Making sure to stay in the range where she could actually register them. She circled around gazing over the sand dunes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:26 am

"Alright then!" Said Alexander as he ran for the side and jumped off. Allowing his willpower and mental discipline to catch him and let him go soaring off to the left where she went center. Ben rolled his eyes and flew right after Yui, he caught up quick. "I'm going to use my magic to give you a huge boost to your power. Go nuts with it!" He said as he cast a spell on her. Yui would glow with a quiet yellow light just making her about as visible as a star in the night sky. Then he peeled off to fly to the right.

Yui would under the effects of the empowerment spell, feel energized, good, and ready to go. Her speed would increase allowing her to easily fly faster and her strength and durability would be greatly improved. It would be several minutes before she would spot a cloaked figure making his way away from the city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:53 am

Yui noticed yellow flying close to her. Saying something about an enchantment spell. She started glowing. Before she could say anything back he had already flown off. She felt like a lighthouse in the night now. Prone to any attacks. However, she did feel energized and stronger. With a few more flaps of her wings she flew faster. Below she registered a life form when she looked ahead she saw a cloaked figure. She landed right behind him with a thud.
"Stop. Reveal who you are."
She said. She wasn't really good at recognizing corrupt souls from innocent ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:56 am

"......." ".............." A long silence as the man in the cloak sized her up. He lowered his head and tried to walk past her. "Jason, it's Jason I suppose." He had no interest in talking to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 12:53 pm

Suppose? Somewhere that didn't seem right. Was he making his name up?
"I see... Jason. Why are you wandering in the desert in the dark?"
She realized how silly of a question it actually was since she pretty much lit up the place like a damn second sun. But she somehow had to figure out if he was a kishin or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:10 pm

The man stopped, he was standing right next to her. Any closer and they would be rubbing shoulders. "Grrrrr....." He said snarling like a wild animal. He brought his left hand up and ripped off his hood. The figure who apeared out of it was much taller. He had devils horns, stood seven feet tall and had claws that were black and long. As fast as a top preditor he shot his hand to her neck, not looking to kill but to grab her. He would have a grip of steel which would have might normally have choked her. But due to her enchantment it merely made it hard to breath.

Spoiler:

"Maby because I want to firefly!" He roared and tried to drive his claws from his free hand into her stomach. While the enchantment had made her even bulletproof in terms of protection those things could still certainly do some damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:28 pm

Yui was surprised when he suddenly lifted her from the ground by her neck.
"Well, surprise surprise. You were apparently not that nice of a person."
She managed to bring out. It was hard to talk when he tried to squeeze her neck. And then he had the nerve to attempt to hit her stomach. It mostly just left a scratch. But it was enough to piss her off.
"Hey Jason, is it my turn yet? You know what, nevermind, I just claim it myself."
A blackened claw was placed on the arm that attempted to choke her. She sent a shock through Jason's arm and felt his grip already weakening.
"Sheez, at least that other guy didn't try to blow me up when I showed myself. But I guess not all people are like that."
The guy had dropped to the ground unable to move. She lowered to his face.
"It's kinda rude to attack people when they try to talk things out you know... I am kind of a curious type and would've liked to do a bit more research on you. But you won't do... Too much of a temper."
Yui held her claw onto his body carefully examining with electrical signals pinpointing where the soul exactly was situated in his body. When she had found it with one fast movement she forced her claw right through his body and tore his soul out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:43 pm

Jason felt his body grow weaker and weaker as he was eventually driven to his knee's. He could only roll around his eyeballs in his skull and watch as his soul was ripped out. He did not go quietly however, he screamed and awful sound that would echo for over a mile. It would be so loud it might even leave Yui's ears ringing. He disappeared into his soul, but if Yui were to check her static sense she would find 9 life forms rise up from the sand and come to seek it out. They were making a bee line right for Yui.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:26 pm

Yui got disoriented by the screech. She quickly checked the static field to locate Black and Yellow had gone. But it was hard to read since nine other life forms had appeared and she saw them moving her way. She popped a piece of chocolate in her mouth.
"Well, most of those would definitely not be friendly. Looks like your friends are coming. But more than death I can't really punish you now... I have two other people to look after you know."
She prodded him nagginly with her toe
"Well, I guess it can't be helped."
Yui rose in size, growing a tail, scales grew covering her back. Her pupils turned vertical. She put the corrupted soul in her bag. And stood her ground ready to fend off the other ones. Wondering where Black and Yellow would be in all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:36 pm

It was robin who was closest to Yui. He had stuck with her for that extra time in the beginning after all and he was one of the life forms detectable by Yui. He had managed to spot one of the Kishin eggs start running for the source of the sound that had just echo'd through out the desert. The monster looked up at him and snorted as it continued it's run. Since the sorcerer was out of his reach, a foolish thing to do as less than a minute later Robin had dived down onto it with his spear and pierced it's spine. The boy pushed and shifted the spear before wrenching it out of the monster. It laid there for a moment in unimaginable pain before it perished. Robin got the feeling he should make his way to the sound. So that is what he did. Pocketing the Kishin soul.

The new life forms were swift. Already two came out of the sand, fangs bared and claws ready. They were the same type of monster as the last one. Although different in size. One immediately leaped from a dune at her, swinging his handful of claws in an X. A moment later with a slight delay the other one jumped above the first and performed the same attack. They were very coordinated.

Far off in the distance Alexander heard the Echo of a scream. It was several football fields away, but he figured he had to check on it. So he began to make his way there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:49 pm

One life form has disappeared. Looks like one of them was one of the two people she assumed Yellow because it was a signal from the right.
"Okay... Two will come from... THERE."
She spun around looking at the two jumping towards her. Idiots. She dove forwards underneath them rolling. In this same movement she had attempted to wrap the lowest jumping one with her tail by his leg and in the rolling motion slamming him in the ground. When she uncurled she would be able to see if she was successful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:52 pm

The first one slammed right into the sand, but he had not been the true attacker. He had been but a decoy for the second Kishin egg. Who had jumped clean over his head and was pouncing on Yui. Going for a grab then a bite with his jagged fangs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:58 pm

Yui snarled when the kishin grasped onto her and tried to take a bite. She charged her body with electricity shortly. To shake him off. She first checked how many more Kishin were still coming for her before proceeding to take both souls from her attackers. Her ears twitching slightly. Her eyes were once again bright red. As they were searching in the distance for the other attackers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:04 pm

The Kishen would take a lot of time and a lot of electricity to fry dead. They had each eaten the souls of many men and their warped and hellish body's could take the pain for an additional post of agony until they perished. Robins empowerment spell did not help her own magic.

Speaking of Robin, he came flying in right down as he saw her gather the souls of the two monsters. "Hey you found them! These things must have been living out here for years! Oh my god!" He said landing next to her when out of nowhere two more came scrambleing out of the sands. Ben raised his arms and pushed them all away with a force feild that provided ten meters of protection. It would force back the Kishen and keep the two of them safe inside. "Alex should have heard that, he'll be here soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:15 pm

Yui taking the breather for granted rummaged in her bag to take out another piece of chocolate and popped it in her mouth before her mind could've gone haywire.
"Good, I noticed nine of them appearing within the range of 80 yards after that first one screamed his last breath. They might have been ambushing people like this for a long time."
Electricity crackled around her horns.
"Alright... Ready for round three."
She grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:24 pm

Robin hardly noticed Yui knock back some chocolate. It was a stressful time, some people eat when they are stressed. Suddenly a black figure would apear from the sky and quickly dart into the shield. The area at the top where he entered shimmering as he did so. He landed with a crouch then stood up, cocking a pistol and drawing his sword. "I'm not late am I?" He asked, listening to the sound of the Kishin raking their claws uselessly against the magical shield. "Right on time!" Said Ben. "3...2...1... Open up!" The shield went down, by that time all of the Kishen had arrived and it was time to dance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:31 pm

Yui's ears flicked once more when Black entered the shield.
"Things are just getting started."
When the shield disappeared Yui dashed forward doing a spin jump swiping her tail at the front row with a charged tail. There was a bit more power behind it because she intended to paralyze more than one at the same time. Slamming two kishin against each other shocking both of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:35 pm

Alexander and Robin stepped in to help their team member. The tail would stun and paralise quite a few eager monsters and keep them from lunging in immediately. Alexander tossed two small black boxes into the front lines and yelled "Get back!" Robin defended their rear with his spear, not letting anything sneak up on them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:42 pm

Yui noticed the black boxes. Probably the bombs she heard yesterday. So she immediately backed off when she saw them tossed at the stunned kishin. After the bombs had detonated she immediately checked up how many of them were alive before the smoke would have lifted. Before jumping back in again. Taking out whatever was still alive in there clawing at their souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:48 pm

Two perished immediately from the blasts, blown right to smithereens. The others are nicked away, disorganise Yui's assault would lead her to clashing with the toughest Kishen here. He appeared to be some kind of leader among them, standing fourteen inches taller than the tallest one he kept her at range with a couple whide swipes of his claws.

Alexander also pressed the advantage charging forward with his sword and entering a clash with another strong Kishen. It seemed the weaker ones had been ahead to do all the heavy lifting while the older stronger ones stayed in the back until they were needed. Robin yelled out as he swung his enchanted spear and droplets of blood went over everyone's heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 3:57 pm

Yui's flurry stopped when a pair of claws deflected her.
"My, you are a tall one."
She said. His arms were too long for her to actually reach him. So she had to change her methods a bit. Lightning crackled at her horns. Her eyes glowing bright yellow as she shot a bolt of lightning at the large kishin hoping it would at least stun him or something. It had taken more energy than she expected and she had the feeling the kishin before her just grew. However, the fact that she could no longer register any lifeforms around her meant that she had been turned back into a human and ran out of magic for the day. Annoyed but knowing her limits she attempted to back off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next