Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  Empty
PostSubject: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2015, 12:18 am

Ooc: Preferably academy students or teachers only.

It was a beautiful evening, it was twilight hour; just after sunset and just right before night, the sky was a beautiful violet blue as the first stars started to peek from under light's cover, making a dazzling speckled reflection on the vast lake below. The lake was truly a beauty to behold, it was shored with a sandy beach imitation, which fused with a small grassy area that soon gave to a forest,  who looked out on the lake shore would see the two cliffs on either side and a huge, smooth, dome like rock right in the middle of the immense body of navy blue water, that glowed underneath the surface due to the strange rocks at the bottom. It's untainted tranquility made it the perfect place for a peaceful rest. However, it's also the perfect place to conduct a crime in privet.

Two men rowed a boat towards the middle of the lake, in the boat was a beautiful young girl that was chained up and squirming, trying to break free of her restraints, though her efforts were in vain. When the memes.got to the middle of the lake they decided to take a break, "D'aw, do we really 'ave-to kill the girl? It'll be a shameless for such beauty to be wasted if course?" Asked one of the men, it was clear he wasn't comfortable with whatever they were about to do, however the other had no problem with it and sneered, "We gotta! The boss said get rid of all the Price family members, and since the little lady refused to take the boss's hand in marriage to spare her life he told us to dump her, remember, Donny!? Besides we're gettin paid big time for this!", Donny, the more reluctant one, sighed in defeat, "Yeah, Jasper, I 'member, but let's take the payment and skip town, I don't wanna  be caught for drowning a lady..." "Ah, stop your belly aching and help me toss the broad into the freakin water!" Jasper sneered. The two men picked up the girl, who was screaming for them to spare her life, but alas, they tossed her into the lake, the chains causing the unfortunate victim to sink into the cold liquid abyss.

The girl still tried to break from the chains that bound her, but her strength was depleting fast, and soon she started to succumb the cold and lack of oxygen. She was afraid, absolutely terrified, she didn't want to die, not like this, and because of a man's lust and jealously, her family and her were assassinated, If the girl wasn't surrounded by water her tears of fear and pain would be visible. The girl slowly sunk to the lake floor, her eyes starting to close, but before she closed them entirely, she saw something unusual,  two glowing blue orbs that looked like eyes coming straight towards her, It's probably an angle, to lead me to the afterlife.., the girl thought rather sadly, and let herself be consumed by the terrifying darkness of unconsciousness....

On the surface the two men started rowing away from where the dirty deed had taken place, Donny had tears in his eyes, he genuinely felt guilty, "Stop your sniffling, you twit! Just think of the doe we're going to get!" Jasper snickered evily, Donny started crying pitifully "S-she, *hic*, was j-just, *hic*, a little girl! S-she *hic* didn't deserve to die like this! I- i don't want none of that cursed money! Imma go back to live with my ma in the country side, I had enough of this criminal business...", Jasper merely shrugged, "suit yourself, wuss!" He growled. They two were halfway towards the shore when suddenly the boat started spinning, first it was slow, but then it gradually got faster, until it became a raring whirlpool that whisked the boat around. "AAAAAAAAH, WHAT THE HELL!!!?" Jasper hollered, holding onto the boat for dear life, Donny was bawling like a newborn baby, "I TOLD YOU, THIS WAS A CURSED JOB, NOW WE'RE BEIN DRAGGED DOWN TO HELL FOR MURDER!!!!" He screamed. The boat was sucked down into the dark water, and for a while it was nothing bit silence, but soon, the bodies of Donny and Jasper were flung out of the lake, along with remains of the boat, onto the shore.

Donny's body flinched, before he slowly started to move, gaining consciousness, the man groaned in pain, he knew his leg and a couple of other things where broken, "Ooooooow, Jasper, man, I can't believe we survived that.....JASPER!!!??" , the man suddenly exclaimed in horror when he saw his accomplice's body, it was mangled and it was obvious Jasper didn't survive thevviolent impact, Donny started crying again "Oh, no, Jasper! Why ya gotta go n die on me, you bastard!...", Donny's ranting slowly faded into silence as he looked in awe and fear at the mister coming from the lake. It was a black dragon, covered in smooth fur, it's eyes were a deep mesmerizing gold, and it's deadly curved claws were a bewitching clear blue. The dragon slowly stalked towards Donny, snarling in anger, Donny instantly started to plea for his life "OH PLEASE, SPARE ME, I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T WANNA KILL 'ER, PLEASE DON'T DRAG ME TO HELL, WAAAAAAAAAA!!" The mann cried, the dragon stopped advancing when it was a mere three feet away from Donny, the pitiful man trembling and sniffling on the sandy ground.  The dragon stood there motionless for a while, staring sternly down on the man as if contemplating his fate, when suddenly the dragon lowerd it's head and let out an air quivering howling roar at the man, Donny screeched in fear and started scrambling away towards the village nearby. The dragon didn't follow, it dived back into the blue depths of the lake.

The girl's eyes fluttered open, and she sat up with a jolt, she looked around to see herself on the shore of  The lake, free of restraints, she was absolutely confused, she was sure she had died...Suddenly a snap of a stick cut her pondering short, she whisked around to see a horse sized, black dragon, he eyes grew large with fear as it started to walk closer to her, the girl would've ran but she muscles were too weak, so when the dragon got close she closed her eyes tightly, praying for a quick end. But to her surprise, the dragon didn't attack, instead it curled around the girl, growling softly in reassurance, the girl, though utterly confused, was grateful for the warmth it's body gave her and snuggled close to it. The girl layed there, thinking about where she would go after this, for her entire family was killed...or so she thought...

~~~~~~~

Later that night, the father of the girl limped into a bar, and was instantly given service, his wounds were tended to and he was served a hot meal, though despite what he went through he could imagine eating a bite. He remembered that he was sitting in the living room with his lovely wife and daughter, enjoying hot tea and telling stories, when suddenly thugs attacked their house, the wife and the father were beaten and dumped in the wounds, the daughter was kidnapped, and the father assumed he was the sole survivor of the brutal assault. He still couldn't fathom who would attack them, he didn't know of anyone who wished them ill will. So there the father sat glumly, trying to find a reason to continue living, when all of a sudden a man busted into the bar, he told everyone of the spectacle happening just a few blocks away from the bar, and having nothing better to do, the entire inhabitants of the bar went to see what the commotion was about.

There, hollering like a mad man on the corner of the street was Donny, he used a crutch that someone donated to support himself as he retold his tale of the dragon, but of course he spiced it up a bit. "There I was, having a boat ride with my friend Jasper, when all of a sudden a beast came from the water! A black dragon! It attacked us, and it flung us onto the shore like a pair of rage dolls! Poor Jasper didn't make it, he was bent and broken like a bendy straw! I managed to escape the devil, but I think it'll strike again!", but suddenly he saw the man of the daughter he presumably drowned! Then he suddenly came up with a part of the story that would clear his name from murder! "Sir, hey you sir! Aren't you Catherine's pa?" He asked aloud, the father started to get interested "Yeah, why?" He asked, Donny put on his best saddest face, though he was only half faking the guilt he felt, "I saw her, she was running from  some thugs, but she managed to escape, but when she was nearly the lake edge that dragon jumped out and pulled her down into the water! This happened right before me n Jasper were attacked!", The father looked shocked, "No, my daughter, she couldn't have been attacked by a dragon..." He stuttered, Donny suddenly remembered the locket he had taken from the girl before they chained her and thrown her in the lake, he held it up for the crowd to see, luckily it had blood on it from Donny, though it made it appear that it was covered in the girl's blood.

The father grabbed the locket with trembling hands as Donny continued, "There's a man eating dragon in that lake, and we need to kill it!", the father clenched his quivering hand around the bloody locket, "Yes....FORM A MOB!!", the crowd roared with approval

"LETS KILL IT!"
"DEATH TO THE DRAGON!"
"WE'LL HAVE IT'S HEAD!"

But suddenly someone silenced the crowd to point something out, "But it might be one of those witches! Remember a few years back we had to kill a couple of them because they burned our houses? And a bunch of the crowd that helped disappeared? What is it's another witch to finish us off!? Remember all teachers damage the dude back then? Just imagine what that tyrant will do now! We need professional help! We gotta call the DWMA place.. "

~~~~~~~~

Soon a message was sent to the academy:

Dear Death,
We got a witch problem in the Aqua-side village, now, there was a witch incident in the past, but they weren't that strong and a good mob set them straight, but with horrible casualties, and now we have an even more aggressive one livin in Moon lake! Please send at least a few of your best students to help get rid of this murderous witch, so we can enjoy our beautiful lake again.

Sincerely- Mayor Jackson C. Blu of Aqua-side village

P.s: One of the villagers, mister Roger Price, would like to report his missing daughter, who was last seen being dragged away by the beast, though hopes a slim, he desperately believes his daughter might be alive, and if that's the case she's probably being used for a horrible experiment, you know how witches do that, please, if she's alive, bring her back, and Roger was the head Of the witch in dragon form, for revenge

The academy students would probably be dispatched the next night.
~~~~~~~

The night that the students would get there would be like the night before, in the twilight hour, the stars barely shimmering in the blue sky, as the lake glowed beautifully, only the majestic scene was destroyed by the bloody and mangled body on the shore, people are so frightened of the idea of a dragon they didn't go to retrieve Jasper's body, and nor did they see the giant inhuman tracks leading into the woods......

I would assume the students were to investigate the scene before following the tracks.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2015, 8:45 pm

Ooc: I really don't double post in my threads, but I just wanted to state that this is a sorta very kinda extremely important development for Vincent ._.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 6:31 pm

Grey arrived on the scene early since he had left ahead of his peers to scout for information to make sure that this was a legitimate witch threat. He had to be sure that this was not something else and that the people weren't misunderstanding, but to be honest he didn't care what it was if it killed this little girl like the mission notification said. Grey approached the shore from the western edge of the woods at first he couldn't see much of the corpse and he at first thought it was the girl, but once. He got close to the corpse he could see that it was a man, one who had been killed by something terribly large by the looks of his various wounds.

Grey began breathing a little heavier and his heart started beating. Little faster as his body prepared to defend itself. He felt inside of his jacket he had brought six of his homeade flash bangs  and a miniature lanter on a keychain that could fit in the palm of his hand. He did n't like the idea of fighting something this big at night when he would struggle to use hus ability. Maybe he should have waited for Xavier. He then checked his case to see if the usual weapons and medkit were there.

Once Grey had clipped on the little lattern it provided enough light for him to see the inhuman tracks. Grey frowned I really hope there is not a witch please let it just be this massive thing. Grey thought about the Triassic world movie that was coming out soon, and he hoped that he would live long enough to see it. Grey begins sprinting of into a north western edge of the woods. He assumed that the being would notice him first so he at least wanted to be able to close some distance when they encountered one another. He looked to see if there were any footprints that were human, but regardless of his findings he would keep following the tracks. "At least it cannot fly."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:08 pm

After a while of walking, Grey would see in a clearing a yourself sized dragon. It had slick, shiny black fur covering it's scales, long, curved crystal blue claws, a pair of small crystal blue horns, two fox like ears, and yes, a pair of wings folded against it's back.

The beast was curled up around a girl, who was pale and seemed to have been crying. When Grey got near the proximity the ears of the dragon perked up and his head shot straight up, narrowing it's deep golden eyes at the newcomer.

It could be a villager....., the dragon thought, and his personal history with the village dwellers wasn't pleasant. The dragon tensed up, looking as if he was prepared to fight if needed, he let out a warning growl and curled around the girl more, lowering his head threateningly. Despite this intimidating stature the dragon was truly hoping that whoever it was would cower and go away.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 7:31 pm

The first things that Grey noticed were those piercing golden eyes staring at him in the darkness then the rest of the creature became apparent followed, lastly, by the girl. 'Not good it. Those are wings'  Grey thought he hoped that the 'dragon?' didn't fly off with the girl. He flipped the clamps of his case that kept it locked shut so that they were no longer locking it, providing him with easy access to his weapons in case he needed them.

"I am a representative duly appointed to investigate the happenings in this area. Am I mistaken in hoping that the girl in front of me is the one that was reported missing and the dragon in front of me is the one who mauled the corpse by the lake?" Grey took up a defensive stance, while he may have been terribly afraid he hoped to at least rescue the girl before fleeing.

The light illuminated Grey's face from below highlighting his face as if he were a child telling campfire stories. Currently Grey might be able to intimidate a child, maybe, if only he. Didn't look silly from the mixture of awkward lighting and his slight shakimg. To the experienced  or perceptive eye though it was obvious that Grey was steeled to attack at a moment's notice. Grey prepared to pull his wakizashi from the case at a moment's notice and was skilled enough to pull that feat off.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 8:05 pm

The dragon tilted his head, Investigator? Is this guy a cop?, the dragon thought as he looked the boy up and down, No...They wouldn't send a regular cop to confront a dragon warlock..., suddenly the fur on his back bristled up, He's most likely a witch hunter.....

The dragon stood, but kept the girl curled up in his tail. He narrowed his eyes when the boy in front of him asked him if he was the dragon that mauled the man, I didn't maul anyone...Those villagers probably made up a story so they'd have an excuse to kill me...., a sound that was a mixture of a deep growl and a whale's cry rose in the dragon's throat, and though he couldn't answer him in dragon form, he wasn't taking any chances, so he stood there, glaring into the eyes of Grey.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 8:28 pm

Grey trembled at the dragon's roar. He didn't want to do this but it seemed it was going to be necessary. "I may fear you, but if you have hurt that girl you shall bear my wrath." Grey's eyes flicker from the dragon to the child it was holding and back. It seemed that either it could nog understand him or it was just bot talking  either from inability or indifference. Grey opened the case and pulled his wakizashi out. A sigh escaped Grey's lips this was going to be a painful memory if Grey was lucky. Get the girl get out was the phrase that Grey began prompting himself with.

The dragon seemed protective of the girl which maybe meant that he didn't want to hurt her, but she wasn't the dragon's to keep, assuming she was the girl from the report. Grey's grip tightened, his heart beat began to increase, and he became deadly quite. Grey focus increased and for a moment all he could he was his heart's Thump Thump - Thump Thump and he knew he was ready. Grey was ready for the dragon to attack.  Thump Thump - Thump Thump
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:17 pm

The dragon's suddenly turned a glowing sea blue, he put the girl on his back with his tail and backed up a few feet. The girl on his back looked scared and confused but didn't saw anything. Does it look like I hurt her?!, the dragon thought with a growl, but since he couldn't speak and didn't want to risk anything by turning into human form, the dragon stood his ground.

When Grey pulled out the sword the dragon planted his claws into the ground, he then took a deep breath, help it in for a little while, and then opened his mouth to release the energy. One would suspect a dragon to spit fire, but this dragon did the opposite. It spewed water. A stream of heavy pressured luke warm water was shot towards Grey, and if it was able to hit it would only have enough force to push Grey back a couple of feet, for this shot was merely a warning.

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 9:41 pm

Grey frantically dived out of the way of the stream of water and rolled into a crouching position. The dragon didn't produce the flames that Grey had steeled himself for. No light from fire, girl on the dragon's back, and the dragon could fly. The girl didn't seem very panicky which Grey found weird, but that would have to wait. These are ideal conditions for the Secondary Eclipse though. "Is that your lake back there is that why you attacked that man, or maybe you think you are protecting that girl from something."

Grey turned his lantern off then threw a small flashbang at a spot on the ground just in front of the dragons face. As the flashbang would go off a clone of him would use appear behind him and Grey would transform into weapon form to let the the weapon throw him high into the branches of the trees above where he could hopefully drop on the dragon without. Grey practiced this move often it was the one trick he kept up his sleeve he hoped that it would be enough. Grey's weapon form lodged into a tree above the dragon though as the clone below rush in to try and deliver a distracting blow with its blade, so it could place itself in a position to get the girl.

(BTW cats and many reptiles have secondary or even terciary eyelids that could protect them from the sudden effects of the flashbang and still allow them to see decently well. I just wanted you to know that there is a chance that Vincent may know that this is a clone)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:44 pm

When the flashbang burst in front of him the dragon closed his eyes and jumped backwards, the girl holding onto him for dear life, still too afraid to speak. Afterwards he opened his eyes again, having his tertiary eyelids closed, he usually used them to help him see under the water, but he had them closed just in case another flashbang went off.

The dragon looked around when he noticed that Grey wasn't in the clearing, he perked his ears and tensed up, preparing for a sneak attack, he lifted his nose to sniff the air.

Ooc: I wrote this post thinking that if Vincent had his tertiary eyelids closed he wouldn't see the clone, so please correct me if I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2015, 10:50 pm

(Ooc: I am not very familiar with biology. I assumed that he woul still be able to see the clone and the flashbang only blinds for a very short moment, I should have mentioned that. If you wanna change your post I am okay with that.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 1:32 am

Ooc: I'll have to rewite a post, cuz my phone is glitching and won't let me edit.

When the flashbang burst in front of him the dragon closed his eyes and jumped backwards, the girl holding onto him for dear life, still too afraid to speak. Afterwards he opened his eyes again, having his tertiary eyelids closed, he usually used them to help him see under the water, but he had them closed just in case another flashbang went off.

The dragon looked up when he noticed that the clone threw a weapon up into the trees, he growled and backed up more into the middle of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 9:37 am

The clone seemed confused, he thought why did this girl trust the dragon so much. She seems to treat him like he is some sort of protector. The clone went to engage the dragon again in hopes that he could get the dragon far enough from his actual self that he could escape. The clone reached down turned the lantern on and charged at the dragon. "Actually." The clone wouldn't make it halfway in his charge before he skidded to a halt and dropped his weapons and unattached the wepon case at his side and raised his hands. "I am going to leave it seems there is more here than I was lead to believe. I care more about her well being than I do some mission." Grey was testing the waters since whether or not the clone left wouldn't actually affect him since he was currently lodge in a tree.

Grey's actual self was watching the child very carefully attempting to determine how much the child trusted him and to make out some of the child's features. This mission just wasn't adding up no matter how he looked at it: this thing was non-aggressive. It could have killed Grey upon meeting it, but alas it didn't. He really wished he had gotten more info. Next time, if there is one, he will.  Whether or not the dragon attacked the clone would decide everything.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 11:22 am

The dragon watched the clone with narrowed eyes, waiting for it to leave. Finally He's leaving, but he said that this girl was kidnapped? Well, of course, two guys tried to dump her in the lake..., the dragon thought as the Grey clone spoke. The dragon sat down in the clearing, allowing the girl to slip off his back, she still hand her arms around his neck, looking at the clone in confusion, she opened her mouth as if to ask something but then she closed her mouth again, looking quiet sad.

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2015, 12:17 pm

"Is there anthing you wished to say." Grey and the clone were both watching the girl as the clone backed out. His eyebrows moved closer to one another showing his confusion. They want me to believe that the dragon in front of me mauled that man for no reason. The clone sighed and ran off in the direction of the village. The real Grey listened to the dragon from up in the tree where he was lodged as his only light source ran further into the forest. He planned in seeing what the relationship between the dragon and the girl was.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 1:50 am

The girl held onto the dragon for a while longer before letting go, wiping some tears from her eyes, and she finally spoke, "Thank you..Though I don't think he wanted to hurt me, he just wanted to take me back to the village..", the dragon let out a concerned growl and nudged the girl a bit, as if asking if she wanted to go back to the village. The girl instantly hugged the dragon again, sniffling, "You don't have to worry about me leaving...With my family dead there's no reason to go back....", the burried her face into the dragon's fur and started to shake. The dragon looked down at her sadly, and gently rested his head on her's.

Suddenly there was a glowing sea blue light radiating from the dragon, and after a while in its place was a teen wearing a black sweater and black jeans with the same deep golden eyes he had in dragon form. The teen hugged the crying girl and pat her on the head, "It's going to be alright....." He murmured .
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 2:09 am

Grey heard what he had needed to he transformed back into human form as a glowing white light that placed him onto the ground a distance away. He raised his hands once more."I mislead you, but now I have enough reason to call of this mission." He trusted the dragon... witch... man to not harm him. He then lowered his head so that he looked down at the ground ashamed of his actions.
"I became who I am today to save children. Not slaughter their protectors..." Grey was disapointed he would have to report his first mission in as a failure, but even more disapointed he acted so brashly.

A fleeting glance brings grey's eyes to meet the child's before they go back to the ground. "I have no right to ask this, but if you were to tell me what happened to your family. I could delegate justice on their behalf."(ooc: I feel like delegate is not the right word there) Grey normally didn't say much, but seemed to be unable to contain his guilt. He waited for the other two to react and slowly backed up. Hands still in the air.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 8:21 pm

The boy instantly put the girl behind him when Grey jumped out of the tree, glaring at him with deep golden eyes. He listened to Grey as he spoke about calling off mission, but the girl didn't answer until after a little while of silence , "They....They were killed by a selfish man....He had to men chain me up and throw me in the lake...", the girl hugged the dragon warlock "But the dragon saved me..." She said. The warlock sighed and pat her on the head, he knew how loosing loved ones felt like. The girl looked at Grey again, sniffling a bit "But.....I don't want to go back...Since my parents are gone......There's no point.....", the girl started the wipe the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes. The dragon witch sighed, he felt for her, but he knew she couldn't live at the lake with him, but he didn't have the heart to bring it up, especially when the girl started crying.

Ooc: Just wanted to remind you that the father is still alive, he was mentioned in the letter, Grey can bring that up anytime he wants.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2015, 11:34 pm

Grey's eyes widened in shock at the news. "Th...they were gonna drown you." Grey rubbed a hand through his locks the stress was very visible in his face. Some first mission this was. If this story checks out then it is likely that the mauled guy was involved. Why did people have to go through stuff like this, Grey thought to himself. "If you... Unless I am mistaken there was a man who had a locket with, uh, with your picture in it claiming to be your dad... Is it possible that he is." Grey would do his best to describe the man to the girl. Grey slowly reached into his pocket for his cellphone once ge finished explaining.

(Sorry for the short post it waslate when I saw that you posted)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2015, 5:21 pm

The girl looked up at Grey suddenly, tears still in her eyes, "My dad.....But....How can that be.....Did....Did he look like me?" The girl asked the weapon, hope starting shine in her eyes. The dragon warlock leaned against a nearby tree passively, waiting to see how this conversation turned out, because if this boy in front of him was truly mistaken about her father and broke her heart there would be a serious problem here.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 4:28 pm

(Ooc: I apologize for neglecting this thread. I will do my best to insure that this does not hsppen again.)

"Yes, I believe so. He looked similar to you, but I havent seen many faces." Grey said to the girl unable to resist the hope welling within her. He focused most of his attention on the girl, but the shapechanger honestly terrified him. He thought he now understood why the dragon-man mauled the other man, yet he was taught that witches were evil and could not see the man's M.O.. Grey wearily conversed with the girl from his current distance, so as to not proke the shape-changer.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 8:25 am

The girl smiled brightly "C-could we go look?" She asked excitedly, she truly hoped that she wasn't the only one left I'm her family, for she might just give up on life all together if she was. The dragon warlock walked up behind her, he didn't say anything, but the dark haired boy had his eyes on Grey, making sure this wasn't some trap.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 10:19 am

"Of course we can." Grey would turn to the direction the village was in then begin making his way that way. He wouldn't say much on the way there unless someone asked him a question. He wasn't going to lead them to the meeting place, just close enough where they could see the girl's 'father' without being seen. He would then bend down behind the building that they were using for cover, put a finger to his mouth and point to the man claimkng to be her father that was visible through a window of a building across the street.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 9:17 pm

The girl followed Grey while the warlock boy followed her,  They said nothing the entire walk, but the girl's excitement was obvious, just as the dragon warlock's concern and worried look was obvious. The girl wanted some much for the man that Grey had spoke of, so the warlock was ready to comfort her if it wasn't true.

When at the edge of the village the warlock stopped and hid behind some trees, the girl looked back at him and titled her head "What's wrong?" She asked. The boy gave her a sad smile "The people don't really like me..." He responded, the girl made a shocked face "But you're the nicest person I know!" She protested, the boy sighed and chuckled "I'll be right here, you can come back to say goodbye to me if it's your father". The girl looked sad to part with the dragon warlock, but nodded "Alright...", she gave him a hug and headed into the village with Grey.

Once in the village, the girl was led behind a building by Grey, she was about to ask why when the weapon shushed her and her pointed towards the man in the window. The girl looked up and her eyes instantly got wide. She couldn't believe her eyes, her father was alive, right in front of her! She couldn't contain herself a ran towards the building, hollering for her papa. The man looked out the window to see his little girl, he rushed outside to make sure he wasn't dreaming. When they met each other in the clearing they instantly embraced each other, the father held her tight, never wanting to let go of his child.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 11:57 pm

As the girl ran out from behind the building Grey cringed a bit. He was going to stop her, but he quickly realized that she wasn't going to be in any danger this was her father. Grey's face didn't light up though like it would have if ghings were different. He was terribly happy for the girl, but there was another issue.

Grey summoned a clone that stood up and slowly walked towards where the dragon was staying at, while he stayed behind where in the same spot to watch out for the girl and stsll her. He was unamused and it showed. He threw away his smile, and went to get his business straight. He went over to the dragon and didn't say anything at first. He knew he had no right to say the words about to come out of his mouth, but they were coming regardlessly. Grey inhales deeply.

"We both know what would be the result if we fought now, but that isn't my intention. I don't care what the mission says you are. You are more human than many people I have met, you are a great man. None of what you have done changes anything though since you killed a human. I will do whatever I can here to keep the academy off your back, but if I ever hear about a death and you in the same report again there will be bloodshed. I swear this by my blood." The clone reached into his case, pulled out a dagger, and cut his hand letting the blood drip onto the ground. After a few seconds the clone faded into shadows leaving the man with his thoughts and the blood on the ground. If the girl hadn't passed by in this time Grey would begin hastily make his way back to the academy to call off the mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next