Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?    The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 11:22 am

The dragon warlock stood as he Grey spoke, looking slightly surprised when he said that the dragon killed someone, Gee, I shouldn't have flung the boat since far out of the water..., he thought, he let out a sigh, Accident or not, they're still going to count me as a killer...... When the weapon said he'd be back to fight him.if another life was taken the black haired witch frowned, Did he think I got a kick out of killing that guy? I didn't even know I killed him until he told me. The warlock stayed quiet though, because he believed that a warlock or witch protesting for their innocence was nearly pointless, especially to those who were raised or taught to kill or hate witches I know from experience that talking did not good....., he thought sadly as Grey walked off.

The boy waited for a while to see if the little girl would come back to say goodbye, but after about twenty minutes he thought that it would be best to let the girl enjoy her time with her father and headed back to the lake. When at the lake, the dragon searched the water's edge before he found the mangled body in the mist of boat debris. No matter how much of a bad person he was, no one deserves to stay up on the shore like this, he thought, the dragon boy dragged the body under a tree before turning into dragon form to dig a hole. After a proper sized hole was made, the black haired boy put the body in, before covering it up with soil. The dragon warlock stood there and watched  the grave for a while, feeling as if he couldn't just leave it as it was, so above the grave on the tree the boy engraved the words: Here lies a man who tried to break apart a family. The boy nodded, finally feeling the grave was complete, h4 then walked away from the burial site, taking a walk along the lake's edge. He thought about the man who had hired the thugs to off the girl, and wondered if the father and sister would be safe, he thought about how the dead body of the thug would brand him as a killer to the villagers, It's not like they liked me or my family before.... The boy continued walk for a while, still lost in thought.

Ooc: Sorry for the wait, complex stuff on another site...
Back to top Go down

The guardian of the water: The black dragon makes his debut?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2