Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Female GunBlade weapon (WiP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Female GunBlade weapon (WiP) Empty
PostSubject: Female GunBlade weapon (WiP)   Female GunBlade weapon (WiP) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2015, 4:57 pm

Name- Nana Uchiha
Age-17
Description- 5'7 mid-back length black hair, quite and has a fang shaped birthmark under left eye usually covered by her hair (my profile picture)
Personality- quiet, not really used to talking to anyone, or anyone being kind to her, love is a foreign conscept
Boyfriend- n/a
Meister- n/a
Likes- Sweets, Stuffed animals, reptiles and music
Dislikes- Spiders, bitter sweets, her family
Transforms into Gunblade.Female GunBlade weapon (WiP) FFXIVGunBlade
History- From the birth of Nana she never really felt all that much love. She was raised in the slums of India by her mother who worked all day and all night. At the age of 8 Nana's mother was murdered by a keshin egg, only for the egg to be eaten by 2 men dressed in black suits who took Nana to the Uchida main house. There Nana learned that she was the youngest of 4 siblings all baring similar fang birthmarks on different parts of their body. She was bullied by her siblings who were not weapons. One day when she was 15 Nana lost it and sliced one of her brother's cheeks when she partially transformed into her sword. After this incident Nana was sent to the DWMA. After joining the DWMA Nana couldn't really find a partner who would stay with her because of her souls instability. Hopefully this year could be her chance of finding a partner.
Have you read the rules?
Come with me
Back to top Go down

Female GunBlade weapon (WiP)
Page 1 of 1