Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Causing An Uproar (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Causing An Uproar (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 11:56 am

America
Death City
8:45PM

Encarna landed on top of a building, his black feathered wings that he had grown to fly, returned into his back. He had flown a great distance in nothing but his blood stained, tattered, and dirty clothes. He'll have to get a change of clothes sometime. His clothes were the least of his worries though, he was currently starving and the voice had told him that this place would be a great area to feed. Plenty of innocent souls and slaughtering a few people publicly would definitely gain him some reputation.

The world itself was still pretty new to Encarna but the voice seemed to have known a lot more than him. "I sometimes wonder who you are. At times I do believe that you're... An extension of myself... But then... I wonder if you're something more.", he quietly spoke to himself, trying to unravel the mystery of the voice. The voice however would give no reply to him yet, causing Encarna to sigh before he heard his stomach growl.

The hunger began to cloud his mind before he looked over the edge of the building to spot prey to feed upon. When he spotted her on the bench, his crimson eyes grew wide, appearing to glow in the moonlight. She was dressed in a white blouse and wore a long skirt that fell to her knees. Her hair was tied up in a bun and she had a laptop placed on her lap, the dim light that radiated from her laptop bounced off her glasses and towards Encarna's eyes. The light seemed to immediately signal him to grow out his wings once again. He licked his lips one more time before jumping off and launching his body towards her.

The woman had little time to react before she felt the beast grasp her by the hair and left her up off of the floor. Her laptop smashed against the floor below her as she screamed and tried to pull her head away. With each flap of Encarna's wings they were propelled higher into the air. The girl looked down and tears ran down her face before she was dropped from the great distance.

Encarna watched as his prey fell, screaming all the way down while he slowly descended by occasionally flapping his wings. Once his bare feet touched down back on the ground, he knelt down before the corpse of his prey whose limbs were mangled and broken. Her face smashed against the floor, pieces of her skull were lodged into her brain. Her soul soon floated out of her body and Encarna proceeded to take it and plop it in his mouth. He chewed down on the soul before finally swallowing it. After devouring the soul he continued to rip pieces of her flesh off of her bones and then viciously consume it.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 3:58 pm

"Nothing is quite as graceful as a beast hunting for it's prey." a rather devious voice came into earshot. A devilish white grin flashed under the dim light that emanated from a flickering street light. The figure clapped, sarcasm most definitely suggested. Piercing yellow eyes observed the whole scene with a heightened interest. The observer was best known as a sorcerer, and he was making a fair estimate of the soul-eater's abilities. The sound of dress shoes clacking against the pavement made for an eerie echo. "My hat comes off to you, sir. It was indeed a beautiful kill." The figure finally came fully into the light, revealing a wide-grinned and sharply dressed sorcerer. "Though I doubt you can live on that one small soul alone."

The girl's now blood-soaked dress made for a most ironic scene of grace. It was likely that she was often concerned with her outwardly looks, as many humans are. But in her last pathetic moments she was dress in her inner self. Quite literally. It brought the sorcerer such a sense of hilarity that he couldn't help but chuckle at her lowly state of being. However, he was now interested in the laptop she left behind. He was actually about to... 'persuade' her into allowing him to 'borrow' it, but the kishin-egg beat him to the punch. Oh well, he might become a rather useful ally... or pawn if need be.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 4:43 pm

Encarna heard the Sorcerer's voice but he didn't turn away from his prey to face him. Instead, two arms grew out from his back, just below the base of his wings. The fingers to the hands opened to reveal two crimson eyes that examined the finely dressed man. His extra pair of eyes examined every detail of the man while Encarna continued to feast. This man had complemented the way he had murdered this innocent girl, but Encarna himself truly did not enjoy killing.

He was only hungry and like any other creature, he must satisfy his hunger by feeding. It just so happens that he actually needs to feed on the humans, soul and all. Eating anything else would lead to the voice causing him pain. After devouring a bit more of her flesh, he finally paused to speak. "I murder to feed, the flesh of this girl eases the pain. Due to her sacrifice... I must eat till the bones are clean. Nothing must go to waste.", he said to the sorcerer while he ripped away muscle from the bone, causing a loud shredding noise.

"What is your name, tell me... What do you want?", he asked now in a more threatening tone.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 5:54 pm

The sorcerer allowed him to resume eating without pestering him about the killing any further, that could be discussed at a later time. The arms were definitely something new, his previous Kishin-egg acquaintance didn't have an attribute of that sort... This required an entry. He fought back the urge to touch the hands, even though he was curious to find what matter they were made of. Instead, he smiled patiently and slowly strode over the the discarded laptop.

"My name is the first thing you ask, you certainly have some humanity left. The first things most Kishin-eggs ask is... Well they usually don't ask anything. They just lunge for the kill." he laughed a bit and bent over, picking up the laptop. Pity, the screen was shattered. With a short incantation, the sorcerer flicked his wrist and the whole laptop was repaired. "Excellent. Anywho, my name is Suhas. I doubt you need my last name, but formality's sake, my full name is Suhas Chord." he pulled out a flash drive from his pocket and plugged it into the port. "All I want are answers... Similar to you, I presume?" his smile took a mischievous turn as he dragged his gaze from the screen to the Kishin-egg. Suhas had remarkable observational skills, and he had been observing for quite some time now. "That, along with some entertainment. There are hardly any interesting people when the city is so peaceful. You've been the most intriguing thing I've seen in ages. So, mind if I ask a question or two? It will only be a moment and I could make it worth your while."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 9:11 pm

Encarna ate the rest of the muscle off the bare bone. There was nothing left of the poor victim but her blood stained skeleton and torn up pieces of clothes. With one of his ordinary hands, he formed a green orb before dropping it on top of her remains. Instantly it cought fire and burned almost endlessly until there was nothing left but ash. He had to dispose of the body one way or the other, he should leave no evidence.

With loud cracking and pops, the arms in his back retracted and returned to his body. He did however keep his wings but he folded them in to keep them out of the way. He then turned to face Suhas with the face of a mere child. Although his lips were stained with blood, signifying that his innocence was throw away a long time ago.

"I am... Not a tool for your entertainment. I was not meant to  amuse others. That said... I will still answer your questions, if you really can make it worth my while. For you see, I am a simple... Mindless... Animal. I want very little and need even less than that. After all that's what people like you think of a creature like me, right? Tell me... What could you possibly give me?", Encarna asked as he stared at Suhas in an extremely predatory manner.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 9:48 pm

That statement alone was enough for the sorcerer to base his newest project on. Innocence broken by the destruction of madness. It was inspiring, really. He wasted no time and instantaneously clicked onto the new file that had been downloaded from the flash-drive. That very face alone reminded him of his rather peculiar friend, Attor, who also happened to be a kishin-egg. Perhaps they had similar backgrounds as well? Suhas was willing to bet that they did.

"Well for beginners, I can give you a steady supply of those..." Suhas pointed towards the burning corpse. "Well, not the body per-say, but the soul I can easily provide." He set down the device and made eye contact with Encarna. "I suppose you've been through hell and back already, so I doubt you'd want your life to end at the hands of a few Academy students, whilst you battle starvation?" he questioned with a raised brow. "Oh, but we're all mindless animals, you see." the sorcerer paused for and moment then crossed his arms. "An experimentation would be my guess." he murmured and squinted for just a moment, closely observing. He is like Attor, after all.

"Aside from souls, I can amount to grant you some forms of protection." he added, along with a slight shrug of the shoulders. "Though the decision is up to you, I'll be honest and say that my tendencies to cause mayhem are off the charts, so amounting just a smidge of trust in me could potentially end in tragedy."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2015, 10:38 pm

Growled at the very proposition that he could actually protect him. Encarna knew better than that, he knew that he was far stronger than this poor excuse of a sorcerer. The very claim seemed to insult him, he then prepared to pounce on him. Immediately though, he froze dead in his spot as his expression went blank. H-Huh... What do you mean... But...", Encarna seemed to have been talking to himself before he grasped the sides of his head and screamed at the top of his lungs.

The voice had punished him by sending a pounding pain inside of his head. It surged throughout his mind, clearly appearing to be agonizing. Once the headache subsided, Encarna panted heavily due to the relief from pain. This was the voice's way of disciplining his fragile and damaged psyche. Now Encarna would think twice before attempting to do anything. The voice gave its order once again and Encarna followed obediently.

He regained his composure and stood up straight, now acting like an entirely different person. His demeanor was clam, collected, and civilized. When he spoke, his voice was firm without a single hint of anger or distress, "Excuse me for that, the voice has told me to speak professionally. You claim to have a steady supply of souls, give me some and I'll answer anything I possibly can. I'll also give you a fair warning though... If you dare to be lying about the souls... I have then been given permission to slaughter you and devour your soul."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2015, 3:42 pm

Encarna's little breakdown made for an unsuspected surprise. The sorcerer tilted his head to the side as he waited for his little screaming tantrum to subside. "Well I must say, you're full of surprises." he chuckled with a heightened amusement. A few more mental notes were made. Suhas released the laptop, and it began hovering beside him. A table, completed with a monochrome-themed tea set, appeared before them. Along with two tall seats that bore a striking resemblance to the large gates that led to grave-sites. He took a seat and snapped his fingers. Hovering on the opposite end of the table was a pale blue light, obviously a soul.

"The terms seem fair enough. I assure you that deals are something I nearly never lie about." he added, though he did't believe that alone would convince the seemingly skeptical creature. "I'll begin momentarily. Please, take a seat." he motioned, resuming his typing-frenzy on the laptop. His eyes held a confidence as well as a curiosity. His questions would be simple, but meaningful.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2015, 12:45 am

Encarna reclaim a more relaxed demeanor when he saw the soul on the table. The sorcerer can live to see a few more days, he decided before pulling out the chair. Instead of sitting in it though, he placed his legs on the seat to squat upon it. Encarna then took the soul in his hands and skeptically looked it over. It was hard for him to believe that this sorcerer could just snap his fingers and magically make a  soul appear out of thin air. Nonetheless, he would still proceed to eat it.

Before he did though, he outstretched his wings and wrapped them around the front of his face. Encarna didn't want to be seen while he ate so he had decided to hide his his while he plopped the soul in his mouth and munched on it.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 11:07 am

(Coming back?)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2015, 4:47 pm

(Yeah, it just took me a bit XD)

As soon as the Kishin egg sat down, the rest of the world was cut off. Quite literally. It was a special enchantment Suhas had picked up on after spending a few months with other magical beings. He had stayed with them simply to hone his skills, mainly because he had no clue what he was doing. That whole learning experience took place ages ago... Not that he specifically missed any of those cocky bastards. Though he wasn't too much better himself. But I digress, let us return to the present.

An enchanted box surrounded them, allowing no contact to got out of come in. It was strictly for safety purposes. "This will be strictly temporary, I'd hate to keep you here all night." he began, only half lying. It would indeed be temporary, but he'd like to study this creature a tad longer than just one night. Okay, that sounded incredibly stalkerish, but there's no subtle way to put it. "First things first, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 6:03 pm

(Ok, thanks.)

Encarna swallowed the soul before he unfolded his wings to find that he was cut off from the outside world. He growled at the sudden realization but remained seated as his eyes quickly adapted to the darkness, almost appearing like two little burning embers. The silence was soon broken by the sounds of what could be cracking bone. His wings were torn apart into multiple tendrils as they shed their feathers. Each tip sharpened to a point before extending out to the sides of Suhas, each ready to impale him if he made even the slightest movement that appeared threatening.

"I'm sorry... This is in case you yourself... Try anything. To be honest, my trust in you is... Minimal.", Encarna coldly stated before clearing his throat. "The voice calls me... Encarna.", he said now in a calmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 27th 2015, 10:31 pm

Suhas eyed the sharp feathers with a skeptical looked, then sighed with submission. "So be it." he uttered at last and reached out for a cup of tea. He used his magic to type more notes instead of physically doing it, he didn't want to move too much. The feathers were definitely added to his inquiry. "Encarna..." he tested out the name, enjoying it's originality. "Alright then, Encarna, what brings you to Death City?" the sorcerer asked with a sharp gaze. His hand retreated to his side of the table, bringing the tea cup with it. He brought it to his lips, but never let his gaze falter. While under pressure, creatures tended to grow nervous. Of course, that's why he trapped Encarna like this in the first place. He wanted to experience the full extent of Encarna's animalistic tendencies.

Around them, the magic pulsed with a rather strong aura. It could last for hours, if he needed it to. Though as long as it stays up, Suhas grows more susceptible to insanity. So, he had to keep this brief, otherwise this little tea party could end up with his sanity to adjust to that of a hatter's... which we all know is truly insane. The sorcerer's eyes turned voracious as he though of all the possibilities. He could sit there for hours, listening to Encarna's tales, whilst growing insane. Or maybe Encarna would attempt to kill him right then and there? Oh, it's all simply too intriguing to plan out so many different outcomes.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 6:12 pm

The tendrils that were pointed to the sides of Suhas slowly wrapped around him. Encarna wasn't going to kill him, although the thought did cross his mind repeatedly. What he was checking was just how much leeway the sorcerer was comfortable giving him. When Suhas asked the question, Encarna went silent. He stared at him with wide eyes before laughing for no apparent reason. The laugh was quiet though and vaguely seemed similar to coughs. Then Encarna spoke with with new found confidence, "Why I came to Death City, is something even you'll never even be capable of understanding. The voice told me to come here... And cause an uproar. It's so... He'll be able to know that I'm coming for him. That I'm not going to make him wait too much longer. I'll still leave city before anyone will come after me... But I'm here for now to give him hope. I can't see him until I'm stronger... Much... Much stronger. When I am, then I'll finally meet the reason why I was conceived. I can't remember many things about him... But I know he'll make me whole again. Tonight though, I cause an uproar... For him. I know that he'll be happy. The voice tells he will, and the voice has never lied to me."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2015, 9:15 pm

The tendrils were rather uncomfortable, but he had been in worse binds before, believe it or not. Suhas was patient however, and decided to let the kishin egg take whatever precautions he needed. Of course, the sorcerer did feel the urge to put him in his place... That would have to wait, I suppose. "You came to accomplish a goal, that's enough to understand. To wreak havoc? I suppose that's also comprehendible. This voice... does it urge you to do things that involve murder? Or is this all according to your own waning free will?" he pestered further, wanting to get a solid reaction out of him. Of course he figured that the voice prompted him to eat, but surely his instincts also played a major part. He eyed the tendrils once again. If he irritated the kishin egg too much, he should be prepared to defend and evade.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2015, 3:24 am

Encarna kept his tendrils wrapped around him, neither tightening them or loosening them. He would keep Suhas like this for the entire conversation."The voice only tells me what is best for me. It is like a... Parent that tells its child to obey. It does tell me to kill... But It's so I can gain power and thrive."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2015, 10:43 pm

Suhas soon grew less interested in Encarna's story and more intrigued by his build. He had interesting features, ones that proved useful for a Kishin egg. The tendrils threw him off, but it wasn't the strangest feature he'd ever seen. His eyes slowly shifted to and fro from Encarna to the laptop screen as he patiently listened. "I see. So it's like a guide in a sense. If it sees you as something precious or simply a tool is also questionable... Hmm." the sorcerer smile a toothy grin, not for any reason in specific aside from being amused. "It's very possible that it's all an illusion set up by some higher power, but I won't dawdle for too long just based on this one theory. Do you recall anything prior to when the voice started? Do certain things trigger memories?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Causing An Uproar (Open)   Causing An Uproar (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Causing An Uproar (Open)
Page 1 of 1