Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 25th 2015, 3:37 pm

Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) 3226560

Name: Kairuto, Five

Gender/Sex: Male

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) Title
When transformed, Five turns into a long pale katana made with a wrapped up wooden handle. Near the bottom, there is a shark tooth that is good for slamming someone in the face with the hilt. At the top of the hilt, there is a place surrounded by an unknown tooth type. The blade itself is a long, sleek blade that shines in the midst of the night. It's sheathe is bamboo and surrounded by small metal rings.

Resonance Abilities:

(Abilities Need to be learned.)

- Draconic Blade 1st Level:
Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) Img10495669958
The Blade expands into a large, curved shining golden blade that glows with an explosive fire like ability. During this form, it is advised to sheathe it every once in a while as when it is not sheathed after usage, it will set your hand on fire. So, be careful.

- Wyvern Slicer 2nd Level:
Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) Dragon_sword_wip_by_drachegott-d4m51ob
The Blade becomes longer and now includes spikes, a whitish hue, and a bluish like hilt. It's new ability is that it can now can slash at incredible speeds while still carrying the effect of the last blade.

-Hydra Blade 3rd Level:
Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) RedEyesBlackDragonSword-JP-Anime-DM-NC
The Blade now has the ability to attack multiple opponents at once by slashing out 3 of Draconic Blade's flames, hence the name Hydra Blade. Now, the blade becomes a dark purple hue and contains what Five calls "The Eye of The Hydra". This is Five's strongest resonance ability.

Theme Song::

Love Interest: Unknown

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Straight

Appearance: Five, is of African descent, giving him a tan color of skin. He has a clean, young face and is known to be smiling. He has a small, harmless condition of hetero-chroma iridium, giving him different colored eyes (Orange and Gold). He has long, black hair that reaches the top of his back, and a small strand of hair that sticks up when uncombed (Which is almost all the time). He is quite skinny, despite his strength and is known to be slightly muscular as well. He wears a white tank top and brown jacket and wears blue jeans. He also wears flip-flops, but on missions he wears sneakers. His favorite part of the outfit is his bead necklace given to him at the age of 5 (Yes, ironically this is why his name is Five.), which is grey, black, and white surrounding his neck.

Personality: Five, himself is quite calm and collected at most moments as he does not like anger to let out as it makes him feel uncomfortable. He loves music, as he is seen playing his guitar in his household, and is known to be quite good at what he does.  He can also be nice as he is open to share his feelings and opinions with everyone. He is good at making friends and dreams to be the best Death Scythe that had ever lived.  In dire situations, Five is still quite calm but shows a bit of unstable emotion (mostly including anger) when he is provoked. This usually leads to Five jumping out of his weapon form and trying to attack his opponent. When he is sad, Five can be reclusive and very far away from his friends. But during all of these emotions, Five is still a calm and confident person.

History: Before the DWMA, Five was a regular guy. He loved sports including track and field and soccer. He was just like he was now, even had a a great education. But one day, in the middle of being a goalie, the ball was kicked at him. He held up his hands to catch the ball. And knowing his would, he closed his eyes. But all he heard was a loud pop. He looked at his hands and saw that his fingers were pure metal, and the ball, was popped between his hands. He marveled as his hands turned back to normal. People kept asking him how he popped the ball. This eventually led him to looking up online what this meant. This led him to the DWMA. He decided to go to use his powers for good despite his parent's pleads not to go. He grabbed his bags, said goodbye to everyone in the city with a tear in his eyes, and got on the plane to Death City, Nevada.

Miscellaneous:
-Five used to be part of a band he called the DC Gorillaz. He still likes to play his album's music.
-When not on missions, he can be seen training, or playing music.
-Sometimes, in extreme measures, his eyes change color depending on emotion. This usually happens because Five's wavelength is unstable and during extreme emotions, it affects his eyes because (even though it's a metaphor) his eyes actually are a window to his soul. (Example: Extreme Anger=Red Eyes. Extreme Joy= Light Blue Eyes.)
- Five originally lived in Houston, Texas before going to the DWMA.
-To defend himself in non-weapon form, Five has mastered a kicking technique from experience in soccer. He only uses this to ward off people. And like most weapons, can generate a small amount of his weapon part on his body. This comes out in the form of a blade around his leg.  :fight:  (<----- I just had to add that.)
- Five's Black Room, or Soul Room, is a blank dark room, with a wooden floor and rug. It has a couch and a few seats and a TV that never turns on. The beige wallpaper is slightly torn apart, but is still visible. The only thing useful in the room is a computer, and a electric guitar connected to a base.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await"  

Last edited by inferno_pyro on May 31st 2015, 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2015, 2:02 pm

Alright, I see a few details that require a little editing.

Resonances

-Okay, I'm really curious as to how he only figured out he was a weapon, and he already has 3 resonance abilities and no explanation as to how he learned them. My suggestion: You can either put that the resonances need to be learned, or explain in the history how he knows 3 resonances, but this seems unlikely without a Meister.

Personality

-I don't see much reason to add the part explaining his dislike of Spirit. I don't believe Canon character should be mentioned in an Original Characters app.

-I'd also like to see a bit more description here. Not much, but explain what he does when he is mad, sad, scared. Y'know basic stuff.

Misc.

-I'd like you to explain "how" his eyes change color. There has to be some type of reaction to cause something like this. Madness? Soul Wavelength? Does his wavelength maybe make his eyes like a mood ring? I'd accept something along those lines.

You're on your way man, just a few edits and you're golden.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 12:09 pm

Upon rereading the app I assume you are finished?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:46 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 6:59 pm

~WELL THEN SIR! ACCEPTED!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2015, 7:37 pm

THANK YOU SO MUCH :T-T:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)   Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Grace Kairuto (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1