Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) Empty
PostSubject: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2015, 5:40 pm

It was midnight, darkness filled the area while streetlamps sent waves of light to wash away the darkness of the streets. Some people remained out around this time, being night owls of course. What they wouldn't expect tonight, was a joyful girl that flew around on piece of hard candy.

This girl was Zera, the clown infamously known for her candy. By her side, there were two pink clouds made from cotton candy. These clouds would rain candy on top of the citizens in the district, causing them to cheer gleefully. They didn't know how this sort of thing was possible but they weren't going to deny themselves free candy. Satisfied Mmmm's came from the crowd when they first tasted the candy... But soon the effects would kick in. The crowd would then become senseless and delusional, unable to tell reality from fantasy. Some would up screaming at invisible creatures, while others lay in the streets, giggling as random colors and shapes danced through their vision.

Zera still on her slab of rock candy, laughed uncontrollably in glee before taking a lick from a lollipop of her own. "They'rereallyenjoyingit,lovingit,whatcanmakeanyonehappierthancandy!?", she blurted out.

Last edited by The Velveteen Rabbit on June 9th 2015, 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 1:49 am

Misery was taking her usual nightly walk to calm herself down. After that body switching incident she had been very fearful and paranoid. One thing was sure though, if she ever saw that witch again, she would... she would... no, no more killing... but... so much pain... so much anger... no, no Misery, no more! It was then that Misery leaned against the wall of a dark alley looking out onto a main street. She took a breath and looked up at the moon, smiling like always. 'What is it like? To always have a smile on your face?'

It was then that Misery heard a commotion coming from somewhere down the main street. Crying, no, Laughing, or Screaming? Whatever it was sounded horrible, and reminded her too much of her days working for the Organization. It was then that Misery was able to hear, and see the candy falling from... colored clouds? Not only that, but there was a girl flying on...candy? Was it a witch attack? "Allister, what is that?" In a moment a mass of blood shot from Misery's back and formed into her eternal guardian Allister.

The black construct looked at the levitating girl and tried to determine "what" she was. It took him a moment, but he was soon able to figure out just what she was, and how dangerous she could be. "Misery, we need to go." Misery developed a rather irritated look in her eyes as she looked at Allister.

"Why Allister? Why?" She asked in an Ill tone.

"Misery it's dangerous to be here, just.."

"NO!"

"Misery..."

Misery shook her head and raised her voice with tears forming. "NO! NO! She's dangerous, here is dangerous, everywhere is dangerous! I don't want to hide anymore!" Misery suddenly bit the side of her wrist causing it to bleed and ran out into the street behind the passing girl on the flying candy. She then aimed her bloody wrist at the girl and black blood vines covered in thorns shot out and wrapped around the girl before tightening to constrict her. "No more!" Misery shouted as she had Allister change into his spear form and she started to stab the ground repeatedly.

"NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE! NO PAIN, NO SAD, NO HIDING, NO RUNNING! I WANNA FIGHT FOR A BETTER LIFE!" Misery then basically tried to rope the girl in by physically pulling the hardened blood like a lasso on a bull. "You... wont... make... me... cry... anymore!"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2015, 2:46 am

Zera flew around, joyfully performing stunts by doing handstands and flips on her hard candy while it rapidly spun. That was until she heard the screaming voice of a girl who wasn't happy. She sounded distressed and angry, feelings that Zera couldn't comprehend but was made to eliminate. The screams then drew Zera to Misery and Allister, and she asked, "Why do you sound so angry? Doesn't the candy make you happy, you sh-"

Before she could finish, she was surprised to see black vines adorned with thorns fly out of her wrist and wrap around her body like tendrils. This caused her rock candy she was riding on to smash into the home of an apartment complex and her candy clouds to fade away. This brought a greater smile across Zera's blushing face as she felt the vines constrict and the thorns dig deeper into her white chocolate flesh, causing pink taffy blood to ooze from her wounds. "Oooo... I always had a thing for bandage like this. I really like the thorns, beats my creator's chains by a long shot.", she said with very little difficulty as the air was being squeezed out of her lungs.

A smile remained on her face as she was being pulled in by Misery's black blood while she also threw her massive tantrum by stabbing the ground repeatedly. Zera listened to Misery talk about not wanting to cry and an idea popped into her mind of hers. "You don't want to cry anymore? WELLICANHELPWITHTHAT!", she yelled joyfully before struggling with her restraints, causing them to tear up her flesh even more. Pain surged through her body and she began to laugh even louder, taffy oozing and pouring from each wound.

She finally gave up and giggled in her defeat, maybe she'll do better next time. "Annnyways... I can totally help you stop crying. Bringing joy is what I was created for and I intend on fulfilling my cosmic goal. For you... It may require some close therapy but I know I'll eventually bring a smile to that little, pretty, cute face of yours. All you have to do, is be willing to accept me. Are you... Willing to accept me?", she asked now that she was within a arms reach of Misery.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 12:00 am

Misery pulls and pulls with her one arm until the muscles in it are so tense that it physically hurt and caused her to grunt. "Ugh... nnnnn!" Misery tries her best to throw the feeling of stretched muscles aside but it finally became to much for her and she dropped Allister's spear form and used the hand to instead grab her arm and try to ease the pain. Tears of anger and sadness falling down her face as she is forced to kneel on the cobblestone. At that point the girl was almost right in front of Misery, Allister concentrating on keeping the vines stable. Misery bit her lip as she tried to ease her pain.

But she had lost focus on it once she listened to the girl talk about taking her sadness away. She looked up at her both questioningly and hopefully. "W-What?"

Allister's toothy mouth upon the spear then formed to speak to Misery. "Misery, don't listen to her. She is a being of pure madness. Don't lose yourself!" It was at this time the girl had made her next statement to Misery. She could... bring her... joy? Was... was such a thing even possible for her? Could her shattered past be so easily healed? Misery looked down at the ground, hopeful and yet confused, torn between her guardian's wisdom and this possible light to drive her darkness away.

Allister could see this in Misery and his spear form morphed back into a mass of blood and connected with Misery's back, forming Allister again. "Misery, I know you are searching for happiness, but I don't think this is the way to do it." Allister took another look at Misery as she turned her face towards him, her face, so full of hope... Allister couldn't deny her this chance if she wanted to take it. "But... I will accept any decision you make... if it makes you happy." It was then that the black blood vines disappeared and Misery stood up, still holding her arm.

She then walked up to the little candy girl and looked her in the eyes. "How can you... make the dark go away?"
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2015, 4:54 pm

Zera felt the thorns retracting, tearing up more of her white chocolate flesh as it did so. Now released she completely face planted onto the floor, her face becoming smashed against the cobblestone. She remained this way for a moment until she finally flipped on over to her side to face Misery. Her face was oozing taffy now and there were major cracks in her left eye while her right eye hanged form a licorice strand. Despite how messed up she looked, she still seemed incredibly happy. A large smile was still spread across her face as she gave out two weak giggles.

"I think I liked it better tangled with the thorns... But that smash really sent a rush to my gummy brain. Totally fun!", she then attempted to seat up but her bones were to broken to support her. "Ok, here's how we can help each other out... Fusion. I need to feed off wavelengths to live but to do that, I need to bond with someone who possesses a soul. Hehe... Bondage... Anyways. When I bond with someone, I will leave behind a wavelength in their soul. This wavelength keeps a connection between the two of us, it will allow me to feed off your wavelengths and will possibly produce happiness within your soul. No guarantees while were separated though. Whenever we are fused though, you will be happy. Happier than drug addict on his most INTENSEHIGHEVEEEERRRRR! My wavelengths will wrap around your soul and make you HAAAAAAPPY! CauseI'mhappyandhappinessisthetruth! Hehe, It's all magic and scientific researchy stuffles. First off though... You need to accept fusing with me. Do you accept~?", Zera asked all of this in a singsong like voice, almost ignoring all of the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2015, 4:19 pm

Misery looked at the smashed up candy girl feeling a little bad for the actions she had taken to harm her, but it was hard to feel bad for someone with that... expression. Is that supposed to be happy? At that moment Allister spoke from within Misery's body. "This thing is a vile creature Misery, I never trusted a clown. They are unpredictable and dangerous. Are you sure you want to take this risk?" Misery looked down at the broken clown and then away from her. She looked down the street at a particular pair of humans that looked almost like children as they skipped around playing. Misery never understood how that felt, how being happy felt. She then looked back at the broken girl. "I... Accept."

Allister had a bad feeling about this, but this was Misery's body and he respected that. All he can do is teach her and protect her from danger. She made her own choices and Allister had to admit that given her past, he too might even make the deal with the clown, if he hadn't ended his life beforehand. He only hoped that this clown wasn't seeking to control Misery somehow, but if she was, she was going to have to fight two beings to get it. Misery walked over to the broken clown and knelt down to extend her hand towards her. "I'm ready... to be happy..."
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 1:28 am

"And so, the clown said let the miserable Kawaii girl be happier than a Serial Killer who got away with murder. Just like that it was SOOOOOOO!", Zera shouted before taking a hold of Misery's hand. She then released a faint giggle before her body started to morph into pink and blue cotton candy. Zera's hand then slipped from her grasp before the long strand of cotton candy circled around Misery. The candy would soon wrap around every square inch of Misery's body, slowing forming a massive cocoon.

The cotton would then fade away, either phasing into Misery's cell tissue or becoming clothing for the girl to wear. Misery had underwent metamorphosis, her body changed with new abilities that made her stronger and more powerful than ever before. Now Zera's madness wavelengths of joy were encasing Misery's soul, causing her to be filled with the odd sensation of joy that had most likely become alien to her. Sure she may be able to feel the emotion now but it might take a while for her to fully comprehend it. "Oooo we look sooooo much cuter.", Zera said to Misery through her thoughts as she used Misery's vision to look at themselves, feeling around with their new hands.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 2:16 pm

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) 1433825140781_zpsqzu0858e

Misery watched as the strange girl suddenly turned into... cotton candy? As she circled Misery she looked around at the lines of fluff before they concealed her entirely, and she could feel the material fusing into her every cell, and even transforming her cloth to an actual that was pink with a blue strap undershirt multicolored buttons on the pink dress that had a little bit of a shorter skirt then Allister liked. Although it wasn't like he could do anything about it. As the transformation finished Misery opened her eyes and looked down at her new appearance.

She could hear the girl's voice in her head and found herself touching all over her body without even thinking. Misery was also getting used to the mental changes she was going through. She felt... strange... like she was warm and tingly inside. She was completely confused by this feeling, and wasn't sure what she should do about it. She then realized what she was doing with her hands and suddenly blushed a gum colored pink. "W-What am I doing? I-I shouldn't touch my body like this..." She then forced her hands to stop and she looked over herself. Looking at the clothes she was wearing actually made the tingly warm feeling stronger. "I-I never wore clothes like this before..."

She started to twist left and right with her arms up to her chest vertically. "...it's so different from rags or cloth wrappings... but... my legs are... colder for some reason..." Misery then lifted up her skirt to see her legs and suddenly had a whole face full of blush as she saw not only her completely exposed legs, but a strangely colored pokedot garment covering her... special area. Still holding up the skirt Misery started to stammer her embarrassment. "W-What... I-I-I... w-why is th-th-there only a thin garment c-c-covering m-my, my... my..." Misery couldn't even think straight. Such strange feelings, such strange clothes... she didn't know what to think or do.
Back to top Go down
Velvet
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Velvet

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2015, 2:52 pm

Zera felt Misery's face blush and lost control of their arms. She simply giggled at her current reactions before saying, "You've got to admit, the clothes are suuuuuper Kawaii. Some might say a bit flirtatious too.. Hehe. Anyways..." All of a sudden, Misery could feel a sharp pain in her very soul before the sensation quickly faded away. Zera had just injected one of her madness wavelengths into her soul. This would create an unbreakable bond between the two. They would now be able to communicate no matter how far apart they became.

When Misery took a look under her miniskirt, Zera joyfully giggled within her mind before she sprouted a single arm out of her back. "Hehe. Hey, you've got to admit that they're an incredibly cute brand. Besides, you barely wore anything before with those cloths of yours. The outfit I made for you at least covers up more skin. Hmmm... Maybe your old outfit was better... Oh well!", Zera said before the arm that came from her back gave Misery's butt a tiny pinch. "Sooowy, I simply couldn't resist. Your bottoms too cute.", she giggled before the hand returned into Misery's body.

"OK! TIMETOGOOVERTHEMANUAL! The warm feeling you have right now is joy, you probably don't understand it right now but you will. We'll have to constantly fuse time and time again to keep these feelings pumping. We'll eventually get through this, think of me as... Your lovely psychiatrist in all things related to joy. Now, let's have a bit of fun while we're fused. I'm currently enhancing all of your abilities, making you a whole lot stronger. You also have access to my beautifuuuuul candy powers. Try thinking about a piece of candy, any candy you'll like.", she told Misery as continued to stare at their pantys through Misery's vision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)   Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lollipop, Lollipop, Oh La Lollipop! (Private: Idoc and Me.)
Page 1 of 1