Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:04 pm

Alexander pressed the advantage he had on his enemy. He worked his gun under the creatures chin and said. "Smile you son of a-" Before blowing the top of its head off. The largest of them was stunned by the blast, but he took it like the monster he was and after less than a second of letting up he hated down on her again. "I gotcha! Said Robin who ran to her side holding... A coloring book of all things. He held the leather bound book up high and it glowed brightly. Before six fully grown tigers sprung from the book to maul the living heck out of the creature.

Then, sensing weakness another of them would pounce on Yui. Looking to pin her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:10 pm

Before Yui realized it she got tackled down by another Kishin. She struggled to throw him off. When he pinned her arms down she wasn't even thinking about giving in yet. In the little space she had she folded her legs up and managed to kick the thing with all strength she had in his stomach. Rewarded with a face full of spittle.
"Gross."
Is all she brought out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:15 pm

Alexander and Ben came rushing back to defend Yui. Alex was faster and he shouldered the last standing Kishen full force. As a reward he got a very, very painful claw swipe on his upper arm. Crying out in paid he removed another bomb from his jacket and tossed it at him. The black box stuck firmly onto its chest before blowing up. While Alex was caught in the blast he was not hurt at all. The Kisheb however, lost its entire chest cavity.

Robin finished off the last remaining Kishen with a stab of his spear to his prone opponent and everything stood still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:32 pm

Yui sat straight up, rubbing the saliva out of her face with her sleeve.
"Thank you... That was a bit too close for comfort."
Frustration gnawed on her. What was wrong with her. She had survived a horror of corrupted monsters before. Why did she run out of magic so easily now? She bet on another round of scolding from Black on ... Actually she didn't even want to imagine. If they weren't there she would've been dead. Actually she would've already been dead at the first one. Heck, she was prone to being killed at this very moment if they wanted to and she hated it. But first of all, she had to calm down. So she took another bite of chocolate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:43 pm

Alexander, wary, tired, and bleeding would almost collapse right into the ground sitting next to Yui. "Huh, what happened there. You transformed back. Run out of steam or somthing? Oh wow, I am feeling woozy..." Robin healed next to Black and said. "Hey pull that sleeve up." Alexander did as he was asked. "*tsk, ahh. That is pretty bad Black. Hand me the first aid kit I'll dress it up." Robin started to apply alchahol and a nice bandage to the wound. "I'd say you would need to go to the hospital to get stitches, but you'll heel fast right pal?" Alex nodded then turned to Yui. "Hey are you alright? Did one of those things hurt you back there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 4:54 pm

Yui shrugged.
"Just ran out of magic at a bad timing. I can't really feel when it will deplete so when it's gone it's just gone. All I can do is wait for it to recover. Will cost me maybe an age of my lifespan."
She really didn't care about losing some life time though. All those Lundragans at home feared dying of old age. So most of them never really used magic a lot. They shouldn't take it for granted. The gift had been bestowed to be used. Not to be hoarded out of fear for death.
"Only the first one caught me off guard. But I managed to get away with only a scratch."
Yui scratched the back of her head. Her wrists did hurt a bit from the tight grasp the last kishin had on her. She still looked a bit annoyed that she ran out of magic that easily. She had to figure out why she couldn't notice when those problems would occur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:04 pm

"Any chance I could get those souls you got off of them? Might just help me heal up all that faster." Said Alexander, with Robin still trying to stop his bleeding. His entire right side was running red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:08 pm

Yui took the souls out of her bag. She didn't really have any use for them except maybe study them in detail. But she could always catch another one later if she picked a mission at DWMA or something. And really, he needed them more than she actually felt in the mood to actually start observing them when she gets home.
"Here."
She simply said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:12 pm

"Thanks a bunch." He said as he took the bag from her. He did not have the strength to suck them all up. So instead he ate them one by one. All the Kishen souls around him being drawn to him like he was a magnet. When he was all done and poured some water on his face after drinking plenty he said. "Thank you Bloodwing, I feel much better now. Feel a little better about what we are doing now? Your more than welcome to come with us as much as you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:24 pm

Yui kind of disliked the name, but she was the one who blurted it out when they asked. And she pondered about the offer for a while. She still was uncertain about trusting them, but they sure had proven themselves, and she wasn't really in the mood to argue about it. Besides, she owed them pretty much after this night.
"Well, I see no reason to kill any of you after this. As for the offer. I need to think about it."
She looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:29 pm

"So... If you don't mind me asking, do you go to the academy? Those were some very good moves and techniques back there." Said Alexander, waving Robin off who was happy to sit down himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:35 pm

Yui closed her eyes at the thought.
"They mistook me for a new student when I tried to talk to the higher-ups. Decided to just go with it cause there is always something new to learn anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:42 pm

"That's very intelligent of you.... Welp, I am baking alive in this sun. Ready to go back to the city guys? As for if you need anything, or especially if you want to come out with us to do this again some more. You have my phone number." Robin nodded and stood up with him when he talked about leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 5:48 pm

Yui sat there for a moment. When they left. She tapped the necklace to see what time it was. She sighed and stood up. Leaving for her dorm to pick up her stuff for class. She hoped she wouldn't doze off during class.
"Ah good morning Yui, how was your date?"
Yui simply ignored the house master and left for DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)   A mission with Supervision (Private  Jac & Me) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission with Supervision (Private Jac & Me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2