Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) Empty
PostSubject: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 9:40 pm

11:37 PM
6/15

Alexander looked at the mansion. Even from the street he could hear the sounds of the party raging on. Crime did certainly pay, but it did not just pay in money. Alex snapped his fingers and a flame appeared on his thumb. He knew just what he was going to do to kill all of the mobsters having fun and drinking at the party. They all were wearing masks like his, a suburban masquerade themed party. No one was taking it seriously, but it would be perfect for him to get inside.

The kishen egg snuck up to the back fence, it was seven feet tall and of high quality. Luckily he could fly. Floating up to the top to have a peak at all of those still in the pool he waited for an opening before he surged over the fence and landed silently. In his coat and mask he blended in perfectly here. He checked his wristcuffs and made his way into the bar. Seeing several of them doing drugs, eating souls (which took a lot of self control to prevent him from trying even one) and most of all getting drunk. He mad his way to the bar and sat down. No one was tending it but there was plenty of loose glasses of champagne and bottles of tequila under the counter for his uses. A little black box would appear in his hand as he would have a sip of a drink, he had to do this just right....

Last edited by jac600 on June 15th 2015, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:05 pm

Terra had decided to join Alexander today. While he went around the back to set up his bombs she walked up to the front door. She had adjusted her clothes to be a little bit more formal. She hher clothes showed off her figure a bit, she hated this kind of thing. Oh and don't get even get her started on the fact that she was wearing heels. The already tall woman was now over 6 and a half feet. She took in a deep breath, licked her teeth for stray lipstick, and rang the doorbell.

A greasy looking, drunken kishin Egg opened the door. "Ooo. Hey there sweet thing what are you doing here." Terra looked at him innocently and leaned forward a bit, and said to the man. "Well you see I was told that you all were looking for innocent, good girls at this party. I was hoping to have a little bit of fun." The man looked at her excited and drooled a bit. "Well come in then." He watched as Terra walked in then he locked the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:15 pm

Terra should be in by now Thought Alexander as he looked at the clock. He had asked her to wait three minutes to enter after he had done so. It was late at night, but he hoped that the Kishen were to drunk, high, and stupid to question something of the opposite sex entering the building uninvited. He then looked to his left to notice a Kishen egg attempt a flaming eye shot and get an eyeful of fire for his efforts. Then he knew for a fact that Terra was in the building and no one suspected a thing. It was going to be her job to get as many people crammed around the bar. Starting when the clock struck midnight. He had twenty minutes to lay the explosives and get the entrances covered before she would begin directing the attention more to the booze than to what it was at now.

Alex leaned forward when he was sure no one was looking and he placed a bo at the base of the huge alcohol rack. Hiding it under a towel as another one appeared in his jacket. In four posts the clock would strike midnight and it would be time for him to get moving to the front door and for her to try and loosely get as many people as close to the bar as she could.

The sleazeball who let Terra in only followed her with his eyes for a few moments before his friends called him back to a game of poker with a buy in of over five hundred dollars. The huge house was her's to do with. The party was downstairs despite the place being a huge two story house. A bit over half of the people here were wearing masks, and there was a table next to the bar where Terra could get any one her heart desired.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:52 pm

Terra watched the clock as time began ticking down quickly. She watched the predominantly male crowd around her and she racked her mind for an idea how will I get these bastards to that bar. Terra caught the eye of another woman, only she ws enjoying the company here. Terra ran over to her grabbed her by her arm to take her to the bar.

"Whoever can down one shot of everything behind the will get to see me and this woman." Terra was standing atop the bar yelling to get the people around's attention. She didn't finish her sentence so that she could leave the rest to imagination, and she didn't want to blush. Terra jumped down behind the bar, and winked at the bartender. "I'll start us off then, who are you by the way." The woman she had dragged onto the bar with her responded to the offer. People came to start taking shots others to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 10:58 pm

Alexander saw Terra make her way to the bar as he stuck another black box underneath the counter top. Hmm, I'm tempted to just let this play out and wait to blow the place up... He thought snickering at the joke in his head. A great number of people crowded into the bar, it was perfect. He thought as he placed another black box behind the counter. Everyone's eyes were on the other side and the boxes did not draw very much attention at all.

Robin layed prone on a hill overlooking the house. "I wish I could have gone to the party...." He grumbled as he saw people dive into the pool. But he knew his support was key.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:33 pm

Terra watched Alexander go to work as she started sliding drinks to people, every now and then she would wink at one of them. Inside Terra felt icky at this, but in a moment these people would no longer exist and memory of what she had done would be between her and Alex. She had left her weapons over by Robin and while she could call them to her she let them sit there for now. Terra looked at Alexander once he finished placing all of his bombs. "Mr. Black could you take the bar for me momentarily. I have to use the bathroom. I'll be back~!" Terra would go to the bathroom, jump out the window, watch the pending explosion from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2015, 11:45 pm

"Certainly Terra!" He said before he stood up to try and serve the drinks. He did not know technila from vodka or cider from burbon. Damn it, if only I had gone to college I would be a pro at this by now. He thought to himself. When he brought the third guy the wrong drink the man stood up and said. "Whats your problem!?" Alexander smiled, grabbed the man by the collar and said. "You." Before he threw the man into the shelves upon shelves of alchahol. He then detonated his bombs.

Out of the thirty one people at the party, ten were outright killed in the explosion. Everyone else in the room besides Alexander would suffer third degree burns, and just about everyone but him was dead except for a man writhing on the floor. Alex took out his gun and shot him in the head. There were fires all over the room now, thanks to the booze. It was perfect. Alex raised his fist and the flames shifted to his command, blocking the door.

Robin heard the explosion, it was his cue to attack. He summoned his spear to him and soared over there. Just as he saw a woman look to the right in horror from the diving board he tossed his spear at her and it went right through her head. For a moment the boy felt awful but when a red soul popped out all traces of the feeling vanished. Replaced instead by relief. Ir was his job to keep anyone from getting away and to take care of the pool.

Now that he was close enough the two of his friends would be effected by his magic. Their strength and speed increased dramatically and their durability was increased to the point where they were bullet proof. They would still hurt like hell, but they would be a fraction as dangerous. Any weapons they would use, including their fists would be imbued with golden power. Able to punch through steel.

12 Kishin killed. 19 remaining, Poker room intact, pool intact, bar destroyed.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 12:09 am

A cloud of what appeared to be sand surrounded Terra as she walked back towards the building. She walked beside of one of the walls that was supposed to hold the poker room accourding to the blueprints they had managed to get. Terra's sword and shield came flying from over by where Robin was and sliced a Terra sized slit out of the wall. The dust and sand would settle to reveal Terra in her standard outfit.

Terra watched as her golden glow illuminated nearly a dozen kishin eggs that paused to stare at her. Music loud enough to cause ears to bleed stopped in time for them to hear Terra. Most of these were Kishin eggs who had just consumed their first souls. One of the more powerful kishin eggs was incredibly bulky whose skin seemed to glisten like steel. He stood up to a tall seven and a half feet. He charged Terra who blocked with her sword, but was pushed back any ways and barely scratched him. There was another kishin egg who had a bright light coming out of his hand and pointed it at Terra, so she threw her bladed shield into the room and it cut off that kishin and to other kishin's heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 8:55 am

Alexander ran into the poker room to follow Terra. His eyes immediately lit up yellow and he sprang into action. He drew his sword and sliced one of the first available people close to him. But he had chosen him carefully. The man he had grabbed had long hair and had no chance of getting out of his grip. He flipped him over and began using him as a human sheild to block the first wave a gunshots that came it. All the while pushing forwards. When the bullets stopped for a single second he stood up from behind his shield and tossed it at two of the gunmen who were standing close together. When they were stananding up one of them would notice they had a black box stuck to their torso-

BOOOM!

The room would shake and everyone's ears would ring. Alex would recover much faster than any other Kishen in the room. Someone rushed him with a knife from his back, the small knife sunk into his shoulder but the positioning allowed him to grab the mans rist and judo throw him over his shoulder. After stabbing the man in the throat with his own butterfly knife he performed an evasive roll into a nearby table knocking it over and buying himself a moment to breath and think as bullets rammed themselves into it.

It was time for Robin to get to work. He flew high above the party clutching a leather bound book. Amazingly, when ever he was over a good target a fully grown lion would pounce out of the book and jump right into mauling someone. No one in the pool itself was particularly prepared for any sort of attack. A couple of them just sat there staring at the sky with hands clutching pipes of osmium. A huge man threw a table at Robin causing him to fall down from his flight and land right on the fence breaking a hole in it. Thanks to his spell his spine was not severed or broken. He stood up with a spear overlooking a scene of chaos. Bullets flying out of the windows, half of the mansion engulfed in fire, blood running red through the pool. Through the chaos he raised his spear and yelled. "COME AT ME!"

3 Kishin remaining in the poker room. 7 Kishin in the pool.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:43 am

The large Kishin egg that Terra was fighting charged her again. This time Terra simply raised her as her bloodied shield came back to her. She tossed it again and loppde off the head of the other two goons in the room.  When it returned this time, the spinning blades would prove to be no match for this man's hide, but they caused him to trip. "The bigger they are.." Terra began running to the pool area where she had seen Robin fall. The large man never made it to the ground instead there was a large stone spear through his chest.

Terra normally didn't fight like this, but some combination of thinking she was doing the right thing and her frustration on her lack of leads really got to her. She got to the pool and busted the fence down then threw her shield in front of Robin where it would spin and protect him. One of the men at the pool began running for his gun, and as Terra saw this she encased all but the barrel in earth. "Water you doing back here." Meanwhile The large kishin man from Terra's earlier slid all the way down the pole and then his body faded into a single red soul.

Terra gets distracted by something and the shield would stop for a moment. She used to tell have pun contest between her and her siblings back when they were children. She never one since, obviously, her sense of humor leaves much to be desired. It was in that last week... A gunshot clips Terra not doing much more than stinging, but it was enough to snap her back to reality, and the shield protect ing Robin began foing so again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 10:54 am

Alex stood up and shot the last remaining Kishen in the room several times in the chest. Then he opened his mouth and all of the souls that had been left on the floor in both rooms flew into his mouth. Making him much stronger, the Kishen egg souls also greatly helped deal with his insanity and corruption. He ran outside and saw the total chaos that Robin had seen. It was time to finish this. He raised his arms and two very long flamethrowers shot out his hands. He roasted the two of them clutching the glass pipes and lit three more on fire. Two of which hopped into the pool to save themselves only to find that it was filled with hungry tigers, and one writhed in agony until the fires stripped his skin down to the bone, which took a long time.

The remaining three Kishen were hold up at the side of the back yard. They had overturned a couple tables making a barricade and all of them had their weapons. Ale tossed a fireball at them only to find it was ineffective, Robin tossed a spear only for it to get lodged in the stone of the floor. The Kishen eggs focused their fire on Alexander, who was getting shot up pretty badly as he forced himself to step through the flames of his own creation to finish off the last remaining monsters hold up behind those two tables. Thanks it part to his own new found strength and to Ben's magic the bullets broke very painfully against his skin. Like paintball they left bruises and he winced particularly badly as one of them shot him in the temple with a 44. magnum. It was unclear of weather he would make it to them before the gun fire would do him in.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:04 am

The gun that Terra had encased in earth had floated over behind one of the three and shot the one in the middle, but since the gun was out of sight and Terra wasn't very familiar with them she couldn't manage to figure out how to reload it. It did though distract one of them for a moment as she tried to grab the gun out of the air.

Terra then brought the shield over towards Alex to protect him from the barrage of bullets he still faced from the other kishin egg. Alex knew that if he grabbed onto the shield him and Terra could work together to block the bullets better, and that the shield would continue spinning since the shield and handle were made to spin freely like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:11 am

Alexander grabbed onto the shield Terra provided for him and charged forward, tossing a bomb blindly over it. It exploded over the heads of the two leaving them dazed. When he knew he was close enough he leaped over the shield while floating in the air. He charged both of his hands with a large amount of fire then swooped in delivering a decisive burning killing blow on the last ones remaining.

Alexander rolled over one of the tables and sat flat on his but. He was breathing in deeply, his bullet proof vest was shot to crap along with the rest of his clothes. But besides a knife wound on his back shoulder he had not blood coming out of his wounds. For a few moments, everything was quiet.

Robin walked over to Alex and practically collapsed next to him. He exhaled a breath and the enchantments on Terra and Alex disappeared. "Oh wow, I have never had to use that much magic before." Alexander ruffled Robins hair and hugged him. Before sitting back again. "Hey Terra, are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:38 am

Terra looked down at her left arm for a moment. "My... My wounds will heal naturally. I should be fine. It was rough, but I am more worried about these." Terra floated her weapons over to her body the shield had suffered major damage. Terra ran her fingers over bent dulled blades, into dents in the shield, and when she spun it with her hand it Click Click Clicked all from the egg with the shiny skin. The sword was also pretty bad of large portions of the edge she had blocked with had chipped off, and there was a significant piece of the tip missing, but as she said she would heal with time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 11:50 am

Police sirens could be heard, they were closing in fast. Alex forced himself to stand up and really felt the pain of all of his wounds now that the battle was over and the adrenalin ran dry. "We need to get out of here guys. Terra can you fly? Let Robin take you out of here, I just need a moment for the world to stop spinning."
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 1:00 pm

Terra looked at Alex worried she was naive, but she knew part of what he was struggling with was not just the pain on his wounds. She was sure that if he was was going to leave here without consuming souls he was going to struggle.

Terra knew that he would make the choice he thought was the right one, so she flew off with Robin carrying her. She hated asking this, but she needed to know. "Robin. Let's say that Alexander stops being able to control his... Inner demons, and he turned into a full fledged Kishin. What would you do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 1:08 pm

Robin took Terra's hand, and the magic that allowed him to fly coated her as well. The two flew up and away, Robin not struggling at all to carry her as they were hand in hand.

"Umm..." He said at the sudden question, before he came up with his answer. "Well, I am his friend. Alex has done a lot for me Terra, I owe his a great deal. As his friend. I would keep him from becoming insane, in the way only another person can. Eating Kishin souls, it's not as bad as the madness from eating the innocent ones. Alex says it even helps him keep a grip on things."

Alex sat back down on the floor, cursing his wounds. The cops were almost here, he knew he needed to go. He opened his mouth and the remaining souls flew into his mouth. He began crawling out of the hole in the fence, he had to get away from the pool and hide long enough for him to fly again.
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 1:22 pm

"I think your right. We have to be there for him if he has moments of weakness, and I had heard about how when he eats Kishin eggs it helps him maintain control. What was I thinking?" Terra had heard what she needed to. She quietly followed Robin as the headed towards the horizon.

She was sure one day there would be hard choices to make, but that day was not today. Terra smiled what she did today was a good thing, right. She got rid of a bunch of bad people who probably murdered a bunch for those souls, right. She did all she could to keep the smile on her face and look like she was satisfied with what they had done, which was surprisingly hard even though they had done the right thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2015, 1:27 pm

Alexander put his fist into the ground when he heard the sound of foot steps behind him. Then he forced himself up to stand. Before with willpower alone he lifted his feet off the ground to fly right after his partners. He was so grateful for their help, more than he could ever profess. When he joined up with them minutes later the first words he said were. "Thank you both, for everything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)   This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This party is on fire! (Me and Greyhearth M for mature)
Page 1 of 1